Author Topic: Heros (non-skate)  (Read 8735 times)

Supergrass

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • I want that one!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Heros (non-skate)
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2007, 11:01:19 AM »

.....pretty much thats it.  ;D
Hello....keep the noise down, I'm trying to get radical - The Gonz

skatemore,man

« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2007, 11:06:55 AM »
Mahatma Gandhi, this man led a non violent MENTAL revolution which encapsulated a country of enormous size possesing a rich culture aged longer than most others (although frequently violent in many actions) that had been for the better part manhandled by western zealots. Where has his influnece gone? possibly into the sea via fiberoptic cables but...... He tried.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2007, 11:50:56 AM »
Bukowski.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2007, 12:00:27 PM »
Mahatma Gandhi, this man led a non violent MENTAL revolution which encapsulated a country of enormous size possesing a rich culture aged longer than most others (although frequently violent in many actions) that had been for the better part manhandled by western zealots. Where has his influnece gone? possibly into the sea via fiberoptic cables but...... He tried.
He certainly influenced King.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Harvey Milk
[close]

yup. He should be a hero to everyone from SF

i also hold Lloyd Kaufman and Vincent Gallo in equal high regard. Gavin McInnes too
[close]
Fuck Vincent Gallo. He's a worthless piece of shit. His ego is his biggest export, and all of his major claims to fame are for being near good artists. He never has done anything of his own that is half worth dealing with his pretentious bullshit. Fuck him.
Harvey Milk is cool though.
[close]

keep hating. He loves that.
Yeah. I know. He loves hinmself in a pathetic way. He LOVES attention, more than a dog. Its really pathetic. I met him when I was volunteering for a music festival and he just confirmed all of my assumptions about him. He is a pathetic, pathetic, human being. Seriously though, what has he done that is much better than mediocre? Brown Bunny sucked and buffalo 66 was mediocre. His music sucks.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2007, 12:08:59 PM »
Oh, Andy Kaufman seemed to take the joke that life is in stride. Love that guy.

Penis_Monster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2007, 12:20:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Harvey Milk
[close]

i also hold Lloyd Kaufman and Vincent Gallo in equal high regard. Gavin McInnes too
[close]
Fuck Vincent Gallo. He's a worthless piece of shit. His ego is his biggest export, and all of his major claims to fame are for being near good artists. He never has done anything of his own that is half worth dealing with his pretentious bullshit. Fuck him.
[close]

[close]
Yeah. I know. He loves hinmself in a pathetic way. He LOVES attention, more than a dog. Its really pathetic. I met him when I was volunteering for a music festival and he just confirmed all of my assumptions about him. He is a pathetic, pathetic, human being. Seriously though, what has he done that is much better than mediocre? Brown Bunny sucked and buffalo 66 was mediocre. His music sucks.

well, for starters, he gave Roger Ebert cancer..........then later put him in remission and became good buddies with him. That is quite a feat. I cant think of anyone else that has done that. That pretty much justifies him being hero-worthy.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 12:22:14 PM by Penis_Monster »
"I FEAR NO MAN"

Hot Rod

• Rep: 9
« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2007, 12:41:07 PM »
Oh, Andy Kaufman seemed to take the joke that life is in stride. Love that guy.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2007, 12:45:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Harvey Milk
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

well, for starters, he gave Roger Ebert cancer..........then later put him in remission and became good buddies with him. That is quite a feat. I cant think of anyone else that has done that. That pretty much justifies him being hero-worthy.
Are you talking about how Roger Ebert said one of his movies was worse than cancer and just panned the shit out of it, so your rebellious hero went and changed it so he would be ok with it? NO, thats not heroic, its really pathetic. Either be a cocky artist that won't mess with one of your original works no matter what somebody says about it, or be try to please critics like a little ass kissing bitch. Don't be a little ass kissing bitch who changes his art for the sake of critics but still acts like he is this rebellious badass who doesn't give a fuck. Dude is just the lamest person ever. He "cursed his colon," then buddied up to him after Ebert changed his review after the movie was revised. What a pussy!

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2007, 12:45:31 PM »

.....pretty much thats it.  ;D
A Challenger appears.....

Penis_Monster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2007, 12:56:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Harvey Milk
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Are you talking about how Roger Ebert said one of his movies was worse than cancer and just panned the shit out of it, so your rebellious hero went and changed it so he would be ok with it? NO, thats not heroic, its really pathetic. Either be a cocky artist that won't mess with one of your original works no matter what somebody says about it, or be try to please critics like a little ass kissing bitch. Don't be a little ass kissing bitch who changes his art for the sake of critics but still acts like he is this rebellious badass who doesn't give a fuck. Dude is just the lamest person ever. He "cursed his colon," then buddied up to him after Ebert changed his review after the movie was revised. What a pussy!

the film that screened at Cannes (the screening Ebert and all the other critics who trashed the film attended) was a work-in-progress.  It was nowhere near finished. Gallo was contractually obligated to screen the film....even though he didnt want to. The finished cut - the one that made it to theaters and DVD- is the film Gallo intended for people to see. He didnt re-edit the film to please critics..he re-edited it because the film wasnt even finished...the film was still in post-production when it premiered. Ebert isnt the only person that ended up rewatching and loving the film (a lot of people agreed it was far better than initally reported). And the whole back and forth fewding between Ebert and him was partially a joke (on Gallo's part)

Besides, his sperm is worth a million bucks (not including shipping and handling). My sperm is nowhere near worth as much. That, again, is another reason why he's my hero.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 01:00:12 PM by Penis_Monster »
"I FEAR NO MAN"

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2007, 01:21:13 PM »
Expand Quote
chloe sevigny for giving me non-stop boners on the big screen
[close]

I just ejaculated looking at that. That's how good Gallo is.

plastic bench nerd

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2007, 01:35:01 PM »
Che, Mlk, Mandela, Ghandi, Frederick Douglass, The Dalai Lama , Cesar Chavez,
Malcolm X, Oprah, Bono, Hillary Clinton, Jane fonda, Stevie Nicks, John Lennon,
Mother Teresa, John Muir, Harvey Milk, and Ralph Nader.

good list sanch!

except i would have to say ...."fuck bono and hillary clinton" they fucking suck ;D

Dog Paddle

• Rep: 1
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2007, 04:33:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My dad.  It may sound corny but he has worked his balls off to provide for me and my family and is just an awesome dude.  My 11th grade English teacher Mr. Madsen, dude was soooooo cool.  He's probably only 30 but has had a really interesting life, the guy lived in the woods for two years in college (really, lived in the woods, not a cabin), was a black belt in two martial arts, could bench like 500 pounds, and he just had one of the most open approaches to teaching I've experienced in my short life.  I could go on forever about how cool this guy is.
[close]

I'd like to add Dog Paddle to my list of heroes.
[close]

Oh, word.  Thanks.
I'm gonna go ahead and take this as an insult.
[close]

Why? I was being a little over the top, but i just meant its cool that you were showing appreciation to the people around you, not just some semi-mythical writter, rock star, celebrity. It definately wasn't an insult man.
First of all, I want to thank god for giving you all so much, and me so little...

barneytarney

• Rep: 25
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2007, 06:39:12 PM »
kellz is pretty sick, i look to him for guidance. also serge gainsbourg.

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2007, 07:25:39 PM »
Besides, his sperm is worth a million bucks (not including shipping and handling). My sperm is nowhere near worth as much. That, again, is another reason why he's my hero.

lol u hear dat u get 10% off for being aryan?
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

barneytarney

• Rep: 25
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2007, 07:31:13 PM »
mm, vincent gallo isn't that cool, he's just a ripoff of the first suicide album in the flesh
i am into buffalo 66, but my sperm is definitely worth more than his

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2007, 08:05:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Harvey Milk
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

the film that screened at Cannes (the screening Ebert and all the other critics who trashed the film attended) was a work-in-progress.  It was nowhere near finished. Gallo was contractually obligated to screen the film....even though he didnt want to. The finished cut - the one that made it to theaters and DVD- is the film Gallo intended for people to see. He didnt re-edit the film to please critics..he re-edited it because the film wasnt even finished...the film was still in post-production when it premiered. Ebert isnt the only person that ended up rewatching and loving the film (a lot of people agreed it was far better than initally reported). And the whole back and forth fewding between Ebert and him was partially a joke (on Gallo's part)

It's only worth a million if somebody buys it. Plus I think he was selling it for less. Thats the sperm he won't sell to minorities and is really just his way of exporting more of that "edgy ego" right? Lame as fuck. Nice hero dude.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1581
« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2007, 09:30:09 PM »
I forgot...Ted L. Nancy....

Penis_Monster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2007, 11:43:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Harvey Milk
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
It's only worth a million if somebody buys it. Plus I think he was selling it for less. Thats the sperm he won't sell to minorities and is really just his way of exporting more of that "edgy ego" right? Lame as fuck. Nice hero dude.

yuppp! He is a nice nice hero, aint he?!?!?!?
"I FEAR NO MAN"

dave v-house

• Rep: 15
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2007, 12:47:11 AM »
Bukowski.

Good call. He gets hero status simply for this quote alone.

"We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2007, 09:39:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Bukowski.
[close]

"We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."

Great quote.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Joey

• Rep: -3
    • Myspace avatar image
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2007, 02:10:51 PM »
Adam West

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2007, 02:23:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Bukowski.
[close]

[close]
one of the only authors ill read.
Great quote.
I need a coffee

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2007, 03:48:38 PM »

jonny

• Rep: 0
  • Mariano - Switch Backside Tail
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2007, 04:00:14 PM »
OPRAH

a few months after hurricane katrina she bought a lot of land in houston part of it was in the wooded area behind my neighborhood and she cleared some of it and built homes for people who were without homes and couldnt make it on their own taht was pretty sick of her to do
What are you lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what'll that make you? Good? You're not good.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2007, 05:34:20 PM »
Remember how much of a bitch she made Chappelle look, when he suggested donating money he "could" have earned there?

Wooderson

• Rep: -16
  • pearl rips
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2007, 05:55:43 PM »

steve mcqueen, the king of cool
You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

////////////

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2007, 06:39:09 PM »
the real king of cool

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2007, 08:29:58 PM »
Bikram Choudhury is my hero.  He's helping to save the world!

www.bikramyoga.com
do more yoga!

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2007, 08:46:49 PM »
Rocky Balboa(not Sly Stallone)
Mr. T
The Fonz
Screech