Author Topic: dvd to youtube  (Read 820 times)

stagefright

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
dvd to youtube
« on: April 03, 2007, 04:51:28 PM »
i have a couple dvds that i want to take single parts out of, so i can put them on youtube. what program should i download to rip the dvd to my hard drive, or how do i single out parts, do i have to get some editing software to do that?
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

jrock

Re: dvd to youtube
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 12:17:22 PM »
I'm having trouble with this too.  If anyone can help me out with this, that would be great (i use a mac).

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 03:39:36 PM »
i have a couple dvds that i want to take single parts out of, so i can put them on youtube. what program should i download to rip the dvd to my hard drive, or how do i single out parts, do i have to get some editing software to do that?

Editing software (Not necessary depending on the DVD ripper) - Windows movie maker, Adobe, pretty much anything.
The Program that would probably do what you want it to the best would be ImToo's DVD Ripper.
It's free to download, and, with the trial version, you can rip up to five minutes at a time, and select titles/chapters.  Also, if you need to bypass the 5 minute limit, you can find a crack for it quite easily online.

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 08:36:32 PM »
thanks duffy, this was back when i messaged you about it, and you helped me then. i used the im too ripper and it worked great, thanks.
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

jrock

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 08:40:44 PM »
i downloaded something called VisualHub that worked pretty good, but it just had a 2 minute limit.  It worked out, because my video was only a minute and a half.  thanks for the help