Author Topic: San Fransisco  (Read 866 times)

nerd34

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • Riding on a Murshaq back
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
San Fransisco
« on: June 14, 2007, 06:19:43 PM »
Hey, i'm coming out to SF to skate all next week and was wondering if theyre any fun spots to go skate. i'm not looking to ask anyone for their secret spots, but helping me out with some direction for some fun places to skate besides third and army and other famous spots would be appreciated. thanks.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • RIP
Re: San Fransisco
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 06:21:01 PM »
Any where in the Tenderloin is lots of fun. Go there.

nerd34

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 06:42:06 PM »
Any where in the Tenderloin is lots of fun. Go there.

Repeatedly described in most tourist guides as "the worst neighborhood in San Francisco," the Tenderloin thrives despite its bad rap. Sure, there are loads of drug dealers, addicts, prostitutes and mentally unstable street people, but if you can get past that, you'll find it is also one of the city's most exciting and diverse locales

just wondering are you serious or trying to get my friends and i in a bad situation?.....like you would tell me if your were fucking with me anyways...but thanks though if your serious.

jrock

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 06:44:58 PM »
don't go there to skate, but there are some cool bars in the tenderloin area.  Edinburgh Castle, Hemlock Tavern, Great American Music Hall, etc...but be careful.  that area can be really sketchy (but so can most of downtown, SOMA, and the mission). 

shfaced

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2007, 08:32:55 PM »
the TL aint got shit on half of NYC...as long as your not an idiot you'll be fine...some fun hills to bomb and shit to ollie along the way...

all you have to do is skate around and youll find plenty of fun shit...if in doubt go to DLX on the 1800 block of market st, those dudes will help you out...hit up 24th and mission too...

nerd34

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 11:25:06 PM »
weird. i'm trying not to skate nyc as much as i can this summer. ironic it doesnt have half as much  >:( but i'll make do.