Author Topic: $LAVE SKATEBOARDS  (Read 37534 times)

imsocool!!!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -66
  • /Users/nolanbarton/Desktop/Photo 184.gif
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: $LAVE SKATEBOARDS
« Reply #120 on: June 27, 2007, 02:26:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You're kooking it, you repeatedly say the gnarliest most extreme stuff to make me and the church I attend look like this group of right wing hellfire $ brimstone psychos. I go to church to keep me grounded in a faith that encourages me to be humble, thankful and to do all I can to help others. (Don't twist it, when I say "help", I mean helping people the way they need to be helped, not to be more like me or be a part of the church.) Say whatever you want, but you're making yourself look like the psycho, cause I ain't preaching, just dodging your stones.

You and lightglobe should start your own church, together you guys could change the world.
[close]

the funny thing is, you say im "kooking it, and psycho" and saying "extreme stuff to make me and the church I attend look like this group of right wing hellfire $ brimstone psychos" but seriously, if you believe that about what i am saying, then you should research christianity and your church, because it is all true.
[close]

Funny thing is "you're still kooking it". Not judging you while being very chill, I'm here to tell you that you've hijacked a thread for another demo.
This game's all yours, cause I'm done with it, but keep in mind you can't delete this thread like you did the other one.

this shits intence(i spelled it wrong)
I jerked off everyday after school in the woods when I was about 8

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #121 on: June 27, 2007, 02:35:18 PM »
could everyone just ignor haro.

the guy is a complete douche.

i mean really, why dont you just fuck off man.

Contemplated it during the JT thread, now it's a done deal. Hargo, you are going too far. Let it be.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

imask8r914

• Rep: -3
« Reply #122 on: June 27, 2007, 03:24:20 PM »
slave needs to come out with some bionic wrists for pat, hah i'm sick of seein homie crippled

k-nutz

• Rep: 51
« Reply #123 on: June 27, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »
this shits intence(i spelled it wrong)

clarkie

• Rep: 23
    • Real Skate avatar image
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2007, 04:26:53 PM »
Hargo claims he has studied religion intensively, and it shows. He knows what he's talking about He's got the CC pegged. There is a lot of info on religious cults on the internet so it's not that hard to find back up to what he is saying. The main focus of CC which was just founded 30 years ago is to denounce and disgrace other christian religions. They hold huge rallies even. Haven't you seen all the pics of Jamie skating on other churches? The Calvary Church's big deal is teaching arrogance and superiority to name a few.

So before I unsubscribe to this thread, I just want to say that Jamie and Hargo are both correct. Hargo's knowledge of christian cults is right on and Jamie's arrogance and evasiveness is that of a true CC cult member.

Namaste.

ikant

« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2007, 04:29:39 PM »
religion is always hard to discuss, cant change anyone's mind.

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2007, 05:26:00 PM »
What happened to you?
You're not the same
Something in your head
Made a violent change

It's in your head
FILLER

You call it religion
You're full of shit

Was she really worth it?
She cost you your life
You'll never leave her side
She's gonna be your wife

You call it romance
You're full of shit

Your brain is clay
What's going on?
You picked up a bible
And now you're gone

You call it religion
You're full of shit

FILLER

sundaybottle

• Rep: -8
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »
Come on picksickleshovel! If you're gonna pull some song-lyric shit for this fucked-up thread, then at least do it right. Let Lemmy do the talking; he's got style, grace and is poetic to-boot:

God Was Never On Your Side - Motorhead

If the stars, fall down on me,
And the sun, refused to shine,
Then may the shackles be undone,
AND all the old words cease to rhyme
If the sky, turned into stone,
It would matter not at all,
For there is no heaven, in the sky,
Hell does not wait, for our downfall!

Let the voice of reason shine,
Let the PIOUS vanish for all time,
God's face HIDDEN, ALL unseen,
You can't ask him what it all means,
He was never on your side,
God was never on your side,
Let right or wrong, ALONE decide
God was never on your side.

See ten thousand ministries
See the holy rightous dogs,
They claim to heal, but all they do is steal,
ABUSE YOUR faith, cheat, and ROB,
If God is wise, why is he still,
When these false profits, call him friend,
Why is he silent, is he blind!?
Are we abandoned in the end?

Let the sword of reason shine,
Let us be free of prayer and shrine
God's face is hidden, turned away,
He never has a word to say,
God was never on your side!
No, No, No.

Never!
Never!
Never!
Never!
Never on your side!
Never on your side!
Never on your side…

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2007, 07:51:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Funny thing is "you're still kooking it". Not judging you while being very chill, I'm here to tell you that you've hijacked a thread for another demo.
This game's all yours, cause I'm done with it, but keep in mind you can't delete this thread like you did the other one.
[close]

jamie, it really seems like do not want to come to terms with what you believe, and that is very dishonorable, you can call me a kook, but i have a hard time respecting you after your responses. it is hard to tell if you dont want people to know what you really believe because it will make you look bad, or because you just dont care about your religion. seriously, why is it so hard for you to answer simple questions? obviously you dont have to, but i (and im sure others) really are interested.

TO THOSE WHO ARE HATING i have only been doing what normal adults do; discuss. you are too immature to understand what a real discussion looks like and i hope you grow out of it because it is sad. i have never tried to attack jamie but simply ask him what he thinks and he is obviously too scared to deal with it. it is kind of surprising since he isnt scarred to 50 50 a big ass handrail. it is typical of many christians to evade tough questions about their faith and i guess i should have just let it go, but it really shouldnt matter.

Never called you a kook, kooking it is a verb.
I answered all the questions and discussed until there was nothing left to discuss.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2007, 07:53:06 PM »
Hargo claims he has studied religion intensively, and it shows. He knows what he's talking about He's got the CC pegged. There is a lot of info on religious cults on the internet so it's not that hard to find back up to what he is saying. The main focus of CC which was just founded 30 years ago is to denounce and disgrace other christian religions. They hold huge rallies even. Haven't you seen all the pics of Jamie skating on other churches? The Calvary Church's big deal is teaching arrogance and superiority to name a few.

So before I unsubscribe to this thread, I just want to say that Jamie and Hargo are both correct. Hargo's knowledge of christian cults is right on and Jamie's arrogance and evasiveness is that of a true CC cult member.

Namaste.

Clarkie, thanks for the kind words.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

lightglobe

• Rep: 0
« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2007, 07:59:29 PM »

Namaste.

I thought it was interesting he was completely evasive on the stem cell issue. I would never have raised the issue but for the fact someone mentioned he supports this particular church, which happens to be one of the most aggressive in terms of trying to restrict embryonic stem cell research. He then comes on the same messageboard where people are trying to support Lee Bender and keeps posting without a hint of irony.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2007, 08:05:33 PM »
Hargo I thought I shut you down in the last religion debate on this board... And yet you're still here telling people what they think/believe.

All your knowlege of Christianity is from the far fundamental right, which is historically skewed. It seems like the hateful, divisionist culture of your past church is ingrained in your newfound hate of Christianity. Now instead of hating "liberal denominations" and the unsaved you've turned that same hatred towards those who burned you. And associate those who burned you with all Christians, which isn't fair. But hate is hate, and you definately have an agenda in the questions you post. And the answers you get to your questions will never satisfy you.

Dude relax. How about trying to understand people and learn something rather than telling everyone else about what you "know."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 08:26:06 PM by jesco white »

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2007, 08:09:37 PM »
What happened to you?
You're not the same
Something in your head
Made a violent change

It's in your head
FILLER

You call it religion
You're full of shit

Was she really worth it?
She cost you your life
You'll never leave her side
She's gonna be your wife

You call it romance
You're full of shit

Your brain is clay
What's going on?
You picked up a bible
And now you're gone

You call it religion
You're full of shit

FILLER

Damn dude, you are seriously punk rock. At what point in this thread did you pull out the Minor Threat album for inspiration?

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2007, 08:17:29 PM »
George Carlin answered all my religion questions.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2007, 08:20:08 PM »
I can't believe the $lave thread turned into this nonsense. I thought we were going to talk about how cool it was BB was going to have a roots company. ???

Jamie, slide Rattray over to $lave. Just a suggestion. It seems like he would fit pretty well.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2007, 08:29:39 PM »
Expand Quote

Namaste.
[close]

I thought it was interesting he was completely evasive on the stem cell issue. I would never have raised the issue but for the fact someone mentioned he supports this particular church, which happens to be one of the most aggressive in terms of trying to restrict embryonic stem cell research. He then comes on the same messageboard where people are trying to support Lee Bender and keeps posting without a hint of irony.

I didn't know who Lee Bender was until 5 minutes ago and regarding the stem cell research, I didn't say where I stood becuase I've never made a stance on the issue. Regarding the church I go to being a major lobbyist, that's news to me, but I can imagine that most churches are against stem cell research because it's an moral and ethical issue that to most churches would feel is against God's design.

I mean no disrespect to Lee or any of his friends.

lightglobe

« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2007, 09:05:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Namaste.
[close]

[close]

I didn't know who Lee Bender was until 5 minutes ago and regarding the stem cell research, I didn't say where I stood becuase I've never made a stance on the issue. Regarding the church I go to being a major lobbyist, that's news to me, but I can imagine that most churches are against stem cell research because it's an moral and ethical issue that to most churches would feel is against God's design.

You have never had a stance on the issue, even though you have ACTIVELY supported and spread the word of a church which has aggressively made its views CRYSTAL CLEAR through years of intensive lobbying. After years of supporting this church, whose views you freely admit you were aware, you suddenly have no stance on the issue. Are you actually serious?

keeper of the lair

« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2007, 09:14:35 PM »
remember thps 1?

on the warehouse level i would get jamie thomas and 540 flip over the secret room/half pipe. land into one foot crook (was it one foot crook?) grind that quarter all the way then 360 hardflip out to 50-50 to heelflip out.

Stand and Deliver

« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2007, 09:16:44 PM »
Yo, Keeper, I think you're confusing that with Chet Thomas' part in one of the Globe videos.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2007, 09:22:03 PM »
The "church" has done lots of thing I don't agree with, but that doesn't make it impossible for me to be a Christian.
I'm not repping Calvary Chapel like it's a sponsor. Someone asked where I went to church and I told them. I usually get insprired at church and I've never heard anything from my pastor that I've disagreed with at Sunday service, so I go back every Sunday I can.

I've heard about stem cell research, and I'm not neccesarily psyched on the fact that embryo's are destroyed, but I've never known or been friends with anyone who would benefitted from it, so I've never taken a stance. Not sure why you're so heated about my stance or lack of a stance on an issue anyway?

keeper of the lair

« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2007, 09:31:11 PM »
Yo, Keeper, I think you're confusing that with Chet Thomas' part in one of the Globe videos.

youtube please.

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2007, 09:32:14 PM »
let me just jump in here a minute

new prince album "planet earth" in stores july 24

ok back to the senate briefing

keeper of the lair

« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2007, 09:32:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Namaste.
[close]

[close]

[close]

You have never had a stance on the issue, even though you have ACTIVELY supported and spread the word of a church which has aggressively made its views CRYSTAL CLEAR through years of intensive lobbying. After years of supporting this church, whose views you freely admit you were aware, you suddenly have no stance on the issue. Are you actually serious?

now were getting into this bullshit?

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2007, 09:35:38 PM »
i just dont get the whole christianity thing because the church has actually convinced people that theres an invisible man living in the sky who has a list of 10 things he does not want you to do and if you do them he will send you to a place of fire and burning and pain and torture. But he loves you. Doesnt make too much sense to me.

hargo

• Rep: -50
« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2007, 09:41:13 PM »
Hargo I thought I shut you down in the last religion debate on this board... And yet you're still here telling people what they think/believe.

All your knowlege of Christianity is from the far fundamental right, which is historically skewed. It seems like the hateful, divisionist culture of your past church is ingrained in your newfound hate of Christianity. Now instead of hating "liberal denominations" and the unsaved you've turned that same hatred towards those who burned you. And associate those who burned you with all Christians, which isn't fair. But hate is hate, and you definately have an agenda in the questions you post. And the answers you get to your questions will never satisfy you.

Dude relax. How about trying to understand people and learn something rather than telling everyone else about what you "know."

you never shut me because i do know church history, all of the major historical theological positions of Christendom as well as the foundations of the church, the so called heretical groups, messianic cults and the like, and you know, well, nothing. so quit making the same tired argument that all i know is fundamentalism because you're not even close. I never hated liberal christians or non christians when i was a christian and i dont hate christians now (most of my friends are christians) what i do hate is bullshit. and i think many christians just arent willing to deal with their beliefs. this might simply be because they just want to believe in love, which is great, but they also think a whole bunch of harmful hypohcrital shit that they really should confront. quit worrying about my agenda and focus on real arguments instead of ad hominem attacks, or just stop chiming in.
Also, I spend all of my time trying to understand people, so thanks for the weak attempt at psychoanalysis, but no thanks.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 09:48:10 PM by hargo »
“I just hate anything that can be defined as more spectacle than sport,” he said. “Just like any other athlete, it takes a certain skill to do our sport.”- shawn white

imsocool!!!

• Rep: -66
  • /Users/nolanbarton/Desktop/Photo 184.gif
« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2007, 09:48:20 PM »
The "church" has done lots of thing I don't agree with, but that doesn't make it impossible for me to be a Christian.
I'm not repping Calvary Chapel like it's a sponsor. Someone asked where I went to church and I told them. I usually get insprired at church and I've never heard anything from my pastor that I've disagreed with at Sunday service, so I go back every Sunday I can.

I've heard about stem cell research, and I'm not neccesarily psyched on the fact that embryo's are destroyed, but I've never known or been friends with anyone who would benefitted from it, so I've never taken a stance. Not sure why you're so heated about my stance or lack of a stance on an issue anyway?
theirs one of those by my house(Calvary Chapels)
I jerked off everyday after school in the woods when I was about 8

k-nutz

• Rep: 51
« Reply #146 on: June 27, 2007, 10:01:02 PM »

they have not shown any results, but lots of "potential".  embryonic stem cells, called "unlimited stem cells" are gathered from fertility clinics and have never been inside of a uterus. 

that being said, if your definition of life begins at conception, it would be considered abortion.  that is why calvary chapel took a stand against it, im not sure though i since dont really follow that church.  it is my belief that all lives are sacred and you cant forsake one for another.  you can argue since it was created in a petri dish it has no value, but to me it is "playing god" by not honoring and valuing human life. 

as for hargo, i think its strange that you say you hate the bible because of how it condems sinners and then in the next sentence say how the bible says you will hate it for that very reason.  you answered yourself with scripture, now go on hating.  its the only thing you can do.

lightglobe

« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2007, 10:06:09 PM »

You claim that you don't have a stance even though your years of action belie that claim. You've spent years working to ensure people like Lee Bender and anyone with similar diseases cannot receive the potential benefits of this research, then tell them to their face you never meant any disrespect. You are lower than Judas.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1608
« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2007, 10:07:13 PM »
i've totally just skimmed this shit...but...i mean...saying all christians are lame is like saying all skaters are like bam....

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2007, 10:09:26 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You claim that you don't have a stance even though your years of action belie that claim. You've spent years working to ensure people like Lee Bender and anyone with similar diseases cannot receive the potential benefits of this research, then tell them to their face you never meant any disrespect. You are lower than Judas.

You're seriously trippin.