Author Topic: your last vacation  (Read 3217 times)

nice weather

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: your last vacation
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2007, 02:27:02 PM »
Went to prague with a bunch of friends 2 months ago. It was so cheap, I couldn't help but smile the whole time. I also went to skate thebowls at the Qiksilver park, but there was a huge dried puddle of blood at its bottom, so I didn't really get in the mood to try anything new.

vitunvesa

• Rep: 2
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2007, 04:12:19 PM »
Went to prague with a bunch of friends 2 months ago. It was so cheap, I couldn't help but smile the whole time. I also went to skate thebowls at the Qiksilver park, but there was a huge dried puddle of blood at its bottom, so I didn't really get in the mood to try anything new.

that bowl and the bowl with the Chech flag are dope...too bad those weren't dry then...
eat like a bird and drink like a whale

Nadie

• Rep: 1
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2007, 05:33:12 PM »
I went to New Orleans last week. I visited museums and a plantation, along with the French Quarter and a few restaurants. I actually met some guy from St. Louis that skated, so we skated around the downtown area. Fun stuff, I love Louisiana.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2007, 05:43:14 PM »
going to cairns in queensland to the great barrier reef and daintree rainforest. 2 of unesco's natural heritage sites in one trip.  coincidentally they just built australia's biggest skatepark there so it will become a partially skate related trip.

HoSGage

• Rep: 0
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2007, 07:00:57 PM »
so anyway, i'm about to go to charlotte for the weekend to visit a buddy and have a couple days of drunken debauchery.  this dude is fairly nuts in the head, so chilling with him is always unpredictable.  should be good. 

travelling is the shit, so anybody who took a recent trip and did some dope shit, feel free to tell about it.  i'd prefer that it not be skate-related unless it had interesting skate-happenings in it, not just "we went to this park, i did this and this, then we went here and skated this and blah blah this is so unentertaining"

i'll fill you all in on some stories if there end up being any.

but for now we can just call it the travelling appreciation thread.

oh thats cool.. im going to rock hill south carolina, and charlotte isnt that far from there.. haha is their anything good to skate? because last summer i was there and a park got closed down or somethin because kids got into a fight.. im going their on the 5th of july until august 10
Quote from Guile

and isnt your crew a baker bite? hammercity. you might as well call it stretchmouth, because your gonna be covered in stretch marks when i finish feeding you this big dong soup.

hamhead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -8
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2007, 07:02:55 PM »
APEX Ski Resort

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2007, 08:59:51 PM »
Italy with only one person I knew.

Made some good friends, skated some Italian kids board who was SUPER stoked that some random American kid could kickflip, drank alot.

First night I got drunk we thought we locked ourselves out of the hotel so we were going to sleep on some random dude's roof.
Chain smoking action due to there being the vending machines that sell cigs all over.
Second time I got drunk i walked in on my roommate getting head from some ugly californian bitch and asked if he was gonna be long, then passed the fuck out for an hour. Woke up to the guys girlfriend and him arguing and shit, found a sock, proclaimed it was the sock of god, passed out.

At the 2nd hotel we were at, all the guys stayed in a basement, it was crazy, we had adjoining rooms and everyone was stoked to drink and shit, so we could be as loud as we wanted to.  There was like one flight of stairs to the main floor so we'd never take the elevator, but the manager or whatever always yelled 'Ele-wator' at us all pissed like.  After a day of us not using the ele-wator we were walking upstairs and the guy kicked the door closed in our face.

Witnessed a bunch of severe pick-pocketing.

Scored a shitload of bootleg Band Tees

Saw a bunch of historical sights and hallucinated due to lack of sleep.

Oh, first night we drank I pissed on the wall next to my bed.

dave v-house

• Rep: 15
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2007, 10:25:38 PM »
My band did a mini tour in April. We played Eugene, Arcata, and Oakland. The only beer I drank was some free pabst in Eugene after the show. All the other man sodas were malt liquor. In Oakland I stepped it up and drank five kinds of malt liquor in one night. After the show in Eugene some random dude gave us an ounce of some of the best weed I've ever smoked because he wanted to "help out the band". We lost a bunch of money doing the tour, but god damn it was fun.

E.l.G

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2007, 12:59:13 AM »
I went to Seattle for the weekend a week ago. Went to the Experience Music Project which was surprisingly fun. Also took a bunch of pictures and had a fucking enormous burrito.

dave v-house

• Rep: 15
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2007, 07:26:56 AM »
I thought the EMP was cool, but not worth the $20 or however much they charge.