Author Topic: American Independence Day  (Read 1700 times)

sleeping.

Re: American Independence Day
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2007, 05:17:03 PM »
God fuckiing bless America!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeee-Haaaaaawww!

how many 9/11's do you need?

bornindabay

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2007, 05:20:12 PM »
"Freedom aint free"

Dem turban wearing arabs won't step foot on this motherland. I'll get into my bigfoot truck loaded with a 12 gauge and  be a killing some sand niggers.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww!

fuckingvegan

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2007, 06:15:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Big ups to MLK, Jr., Ghandi, "Che", and the list goes on....

Also, remember there are millions of oppressed people all over the world. Enjoy your BBQ and your beer but remember "freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitudes". Peace out friends. Have a good day.

-SW33TS
[close]

You gave "big ups " to Che Guevara, you are obviously a fucking moron with no sense of reality beyond the local Hot Topic. BIG UPS to a guy who executed hundreds of people with no hearing, trial, evidence or inherent fairness. You also thanked this dog Marxist revolutionary in the same breath as heaping praise on the USA, a country where people cannot afford medical care because of the extreme neoclassical, free-market ideology.

In conclusion, you=fucking cretin

Sounds like you have been reading the right wing propaganda. Yeah Che over saw the execution of opponents to the Cuban revolution, show me one that was bloodless. Che had his faults (he was very homophobic) but when you compare him to the mobster backed people making slaves of the Cuban people he wasn't that bad.
I will agree a bunch of people wear Che t shirts and don't know shit about him, that doesn't make him a bad guy though.

Mentos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 06:26:26 PM »
I appreciate the irony of one of Communisms most revered icons being turned into one of the most produced products of Capitalism.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 06:55:24 PM »
tractors?