Author Topic: DLXSF in SEATTLE  (Read 1001 times)

YeAH dUDE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
DLXSF in SEATTLE
« on: July 04, 2007, 07:27:51 PM »
This Friday, the boys will be there getting shit done hammer style at a indoor park in seattle.  I'm talking about the REAL TEAM!  And if you want to see ya BOY YEAD DUDE tearin' it up and showing how real local skateboarding is done, then come and see.  I am from seattle and can't no out of town pro fuck with my park skillz.  Sorry guys.  I get a little territorial sometimes. 

I'm the one with the BEARD

bornindabay

Re: DLXSF in SEATTLE
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 03:59:50 PM »
This Friday, the boys will be there getting shit done hammer style at a indoor park in seattle.  I'm talking about the REAL TEAM!  And if you want to see ya BOY YEAD DUDE tearin' it up and showing how real local skateboarding is done, then come and see.  I am from seattle and can't no out of town pro fuck with my park skillz.  Sorry guys.  I get a little territorial sometimes. 

... and most likely that overly competitive idiot that wants to try every trick someone's trying. No one will give a fuck about your park skills unless you can break it off
out of the park.

yeah dude!

Re: DLXSF in SEATTLE
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 12:56:04 PM »

Come on, this is a pretty weak way to "get back" at me. Honestly, I expect more from you.