Author Topic: Epicly Greco  (Read 7748 times)

corto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Epicly Greco
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2007, 05:56:00 AM »
But I'm still entertained by this show no matter what.  Even if Greco isn't the greatest dude to pick, it's still such a perfect look into what these dudes are like, and we sure did find out what we figured about Greco in this one.  That has to be respected I think, O'Dell is able to really show these dudes as what they are.  The worst episode is still pretty awesome I think, and that's still pretty fucking on point.

If that made any sense at all.

I agree with you. It's still fun to watch how much of a moron greco is. I'm sure O'dell just wants to show skateboarding as it is; full of regular kooks.

Good episode, now we all know greco really is an ass and not just joking around.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • tiger style
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2007, 06:45:18 AM »
Expand Quote
it'd be pretty funny if greco came here to defend himself but he'd probably just start some shit then get his homies to all create accounts and finish the fight for him just like he does on the streets
[close]

and you would totally know how he is out on the mean streets... give me a break!

inside joke, sorry you didn't get it but thanks for the vibe anyway
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 06:48:45 AM by Sleazy »

keeper of the lair

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2007, 07:52:04 PM »
Expand Quote
it'd be pretty funny if greco came here to defend himself but he'd probably just start some shit then get his homies to all create accounts and finish the fight for him just like he does on the streets
[close]

and you would totally know how he is out on the mean streets... give me a break!

i love your avatar. that trick is so fucking sick and down that set...shit. he could pull one down wallenberg if he really wanted to.

Anton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
    • Blog avatar image
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2007, 09:16:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i love your avatar. that trick is so fucking sick and down that set...shit. he could pull one down wallenberg if he really wanted to.

not really no

Jack

• Rep: 39
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2007, 05:25:57 AM »
hahahaha, reynolds talking about Jim telling him "he regrets that every single day of his life", refering to wearing plain jeans, t and a fade. That was fucking hilarious. Grecco is sick.
To me its pretty much the same thing as some computer scientist nerd not really being able to have a conversation or van gogh being a complete and utter psycho. Jim is really talented on a skateboard and also kind of a desperate douche. Not everyone has the capacity to excell in one field and stay balanced in others, in fact those who can have a pretty rare ability.

keeper of the lair

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2007, 08:07:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

not really no

yes, really yes.