Author Topic: Michael Moore is not serious political commentary  (Read 8738 times)

urujuay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 13
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Michael Moore is not serious political commentary
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2007, 08:03:53 AM »
There's nothing new to the fact that humans are nasty creatures.  That Hitler was the nastiest of all, no shit.  This is not the government that was founded by those Renaissance men who we deify nowadays.  Things have changed.  Hitler was pretty much the most important man of the 20th century.  Militant individuals in positions of power recognize his contributions to modern politics.  He utilized modern philosophies to ruthlessly attain power in terrible ways. Stop all this, "I told you so! ZOMG, we are all fucked!!!" You guys sound just as lame as the Christians saying that "God will judge you".  Just have the patience to do some research and you'll understand that you should worry only about that which you have control of. You see some ass-hole in the higher up abusing power? Then go out and help out a homeless guy. If it's all a zero-sum game then work that karma.

And what the fuck is wrong with iPods? Those queers in California are doing good work, lay off. There are much more worthless products that are being pushed out there.
"hitler was the nastiest of all"  no way, he was just a part of the plan,  do you know nothing of the depopulation efforts going on right now?  do you realize prescott bush was hitler's banker? his coal powered the war machine of the nazis.  his money and connections helped create the zyklon b gas used in auschwitz.   the bush family became rich off of the holocaust. i won't even get into the rockefellers... these are the same people in power, not people "inspired" by hitler.  i mean,  these aren't conspiracy theories, people, all of this information is factual and easily available.
other than that, i agree with you.  nothing is too small to make a difference and i'm definitely not saying that anyone is fucked, because you're not unless you believe you are.  look at the relentless campaigns to put fear of death, sickness, terror, etc. into the minds of people and you'll realize just what the human mind is capable of.  it can go either way.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 08:21:47 AM by urujuay »
Whats the big deal with roors? If you have to ask, you'll never know...

Vauxhall

• Rep: 0
« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2007, 08:59:23 AM »
you'll realize just what the human mind is capable of.  it can go either way.

What are you supposed to be getting at with that talk? Are you talking about my superior sudoku abilities?

urujuay

« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2007, 09:24:47 AM »
you are  a sudoku  >:(

fuckingvegan

« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2007, 09:33:50 AM »
Hitler was just following America's example of hate based genocide and segregation.

urujuay

« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2007, 09:41:33 AM »
Hitler was just following America's example of hate based genocide and segregation.
no...hitler was part of a broad plan which only "crazy theorists" heretofore realized the real scope of.  people are awakening to the truths that have been said by "mystics" for thousands of years because they're right in front of their face.  some people will never leave their comfort zone, will never leave this dream of "freedom" and wake up.  hitler didn't follow an example, he followed a plan.  hitler was part of the new world order and mass genocide still occurring today.  it's been localized in mostly third world countries and is rounding the bases to bring it all home.  depopulation of 2 billion people.   see kissinger's depopulation report.  look up the phrase "order through chaos".   there's a powerful force of evil in the world that goes way beyond what we view as "america".  just because it also runs "america" doesn't mean it is america.  i already outlined prescott bush's involvement in the holocaust, now do some research for yourself and don't just say half-truths because they sound right.

Vauxhall

« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2007, 10:01:49 AM »
I think I know what you're getting at, but your tone is that of a scared alarmist speaking in generalities.  Why not share some information? Do tell. If it gets you worked up so much. Is there a problem living under a perceived 'order'? Whether it is new rather than old? Global instead of feudal?  To me it seems like the same old story, rich fuckers in power. Big deal. Maybe you're not being practical in your questions, instead paying too much attention to the  goofy symbols and club-house code-talk that these people like to jerk off to.
But then again i wouldn't know, because you won't share any real information in detail, just keep telling us to "wake up from the dream world".  Get things rolling man, what about Bush?  That the government is effectively owned and run by private interests, does it make it a sort of corporation, free from unlimited liability? Is the government legally bound to pursue "maximum profit for its share-holders"?  Does the voter have any real power?  Is Obama a safe choice for next president? Does it matter? Are we just electing kinder murderers?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 10:11:57 AM by Vauxhall »

urujuay

« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2007, 11:19:43 AM »
most importantly, i don't want to alarm anyone.  no one should be afraid of anything for any reason.  i already stated that.  i just have always wanted the truth.  some people don't and will disinform at any given chance.  i'm all about just living your life how you really feel is right.  not from what you're told but the "gut".  i'm pretty much over this conversation as i don't even like talking about this crap, really.  i'm a positive person and just try to live inside my own life and do right to those i encounter.  i have heavy "spiritual" beliefs from my own experiences in life.  all of your questions are very valid, but i'm not the person to ask. 

as for info, do research for yourself, there's a wealth of information out there for anything you want to know about.  if you're curious about the bush's connections to the nazis and world depopulation do a search and make your own opinions from what you find.  there're a lot of nutjobs who are totally reactionary to this stuff, but the beauty is that the information is still there for you to do what you please with.  you seem like a very smart dude who can make up his own mind for himself.  watch those videos on the site i posted in the zeitgeist topic.  aside from the dumb pictures and sometimes crappy music, the synchromysticism  stuff is pretty fascinating no matter what you believe.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 11:21:52 AM by urujuay »

Vauxhall

« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2007, 11:49:05 AM »
Well, my questions were more rhetorical, I wasn't truly expecting any answers. My point was that ignorance breeds fear, and doubt and all that.  When you bring up these topics which as you know are very real, and very problematic in their immediacy, yet you bring up the "fascinating synchromysticism" parts of it. THere's nothing wrong with being spiritual, but, sometimes capable citizens are dumbed down and rendered useless by their over enthusiastic spiritualism.  They become blind in face of the light, so to say. 

There are ways to bring up discussions on topics about the problems facing humanity, and at its most urgent points, the least effective path is for the citizenry to fall back on an effortless personal spiritualism while proclaiming for others to "wake up", to not "be afraid".
-------------------
"I'm all about just living your life how you really feel is right.  not from what you're told but the 'gut' "

That's a bit of a vapid statement.  George W. does the same thing all the time.

DrNewton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2007, 11:55:37 AM »
This topic is getting locked. I want it to serve as a sort of time capsule, so people can read these insane posts for years to come.
One of my favorite lines is the one of spiked meth drnewton does off of lou pearlmans viarga and toddler-blood induced erection that finally puts that bitch 6 feet deep.