Author Topic: drugs suck  (Read 3332 times)

Zurg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: drugs suck
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2007, 07:11:09 AM »
skatemore, just setup a clinic that offers a free 10 rock or needle with every visectomy

skatemore,man

« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2007, 05:02:52 PM »
Expand Quote
woah there vegan fella, i'm not placing judgement on people who use drugs, i'm placing a judgement on fucks who have given up to drugs, step back; i smoke pot, i smoke tobacco on occasion, i drink alcohol, i've snorted coke, dope, eaten acid, whatever, i hold down multiple jobs, pay rent, and go to school, there is a difference. It's pretty easy to get some sort of social service relief, be it disability or something, there's just no regulation regarding where it goes.

Dudes i work in social services, a grunt on the field everyday. If after having walked into a home to pick up a child who has been "scooped up by social services" who is home a visit and seeing shit all over the floor as a minimal interference in walking through the apartment i'm a disgruntled pussy, then fuck so be it. You all need to look deeper than what the surface shows, "civil liberties, prison, drug use/abuse," work with the product of this shit- 5 year old born addicited to oxycontin and crack, a kid who can't put two and two together, what the fuck is that? Maybe if you see this, fuck man, anyone go volunteer in a big brother program, you'll see.... the problem isn't drug use, it's the procreation stemming from drug use. Sure a kid can be brought into DSS custody, but the group homes and foster homes and residential centers are abysmal, tough places to thrive. That's what this whole rant is about. Aesthetics are nice, i don't want to see crackheads roaming the streets, they're disgusting, also products of an environment, its who youth are affected the most by this bullshit. Is it a question of what might be the lesser of two evils? Cracked out under a bridge, robbing people, chancing reproduction, OR fucked up in prison? This country doesnt have adequate "treatment" options, more drugs just don't solve problems... what is there to do?

As far as laws pertaining to controlled drug use go NONE OF IT MATTERS- narcotics fuck people up. Heroin, cocaine, meth, regardless of legality will destroy lives. Hang out with some recovering heroin addicts and tell me that their productivity isn't skewed if only because of the monkey always on their back. Legal crack/heroin dens, with clean equipment, pure dope would be a nice place to kick it, smoke some rock, ride the horse, then drive home! Or purchase the dope, drive it home, put the kids to bed and shooooot it clean baby. 

Of course education is the proactive treatment-but it's not happening right now-hrm, so what is there to do, watch it happen? please...
[close]

You're so all over the place it's kinda scary.

A lot of people don't want to see dirty skaters roaming the streets, by your logic they should all be locked away in a prison where they cause as little harm to society as possible.

I also love how you say "chancing reproduction." Most racists use this same logic to try to overturn laws allowing interracial marriage.

How bout we just pass a law making it mandatory for anyone who uses drugs to be sterilized, so we will no longer have to "chance reproduction." Since you yourself have admitted that you use drugs, I'm sure you'd be the first in line to get your nuts clipped. Or is it somehow ok because you hold down a job? A lot of alcoholics hold down jobs and raise kids, and those kids get it just as bad as kids coming from drug addicted parents. You know, the fact that you use drugs on any level would qualify you as someone who shouldn't raise kids. As a social worker you should know this, and if you don't, you really fucking suck at your job.

Or we could just kill all the children of these druggies. Think about it, you wouldn't have to deal with their horrible plights every day of your life anymore. They wouldn't grow up to follow in their parents footsteps. The state wouldn't have to waste valuable resources on taking care of them. Everybody would win dude.

But in all seriousness, I'd feel much safer if you were behind bars than a crackhead. They're easy to deal with and are pretty harmless for the most part. People like you scare the shit out of me, because you're actually a contributing member of society, work for the government, and are crazier than a fucking basehead

like i typed earlier, call me a fascist if you want. IF you're not searching for a solution, you're part of the problem.

This is all quite hypothetical, sterilization and all. Brother, i empathize with the products of such a society, that's why i work with the kids who come from this madness. If one person, a youth especially, can be influenced to search for something better in life, to stay in school, look for tommorow, then yes, drug use and prison might fade. It's not the case right now. I'm not complaining about working with my kids, i'm not a social worker either, i work in "residential treatment." I care for the kids who have been removed from their homes, i take them to their parents homes for supervised visits from time to time, i keep them safe. I watch them hallucinate, attempt to hurt themselves, listen to them talk of killing themselves, of killing others, of hopelessness- I've nothing to gripe about, but the kids whose parents shoot dope and smoke crack while they're left in a crib all day or locked in a bathroom, they do have something to gripe about, but only if they know it. So you know what, what i've got to say is that if anyone has a view that might leave these babies in the dust, FUCK OFF; sodomize yourself with a skateboard, shoot heroin into your dick, watch you family get killed by fiends trying to score, and take a walk on the wild side. open your mind.

just live it, step into this world and you might sing a different tune, if not, more power to you.  If it were not for his open mouth, the blind man might one day see.

Now that i think of it, maybe i should be in prison, after all, it does hurt when ones mind isn't used in quite some time- i'm just trying to get folks to think, to influence change, if a sore brain comes from it i'll take my sentence, motherfucks.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 05:16:00 PM by skatemore,man »

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 05:15:31 PM »
i like smoked some groovy grass in the parking lot man then these crack monsters came up man and i was like quit harshing my tubular buzz

Too Buku

• Rep: -1
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2007, 05:46:23 PM »
like i typed earlier, call me a fascist if you want. IF you're not searching for a solution, you're part of the problem.

No, you don't sound like a fascist at all. You sound like a fanatic. History has shown what happens when ideas like yours are espoused, and it's never good.

Noboru

• Rep: 8
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2007, 07:02:45 PM »
Take the situation into your own hands. Fucking murder every last one of them.

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2007, 07:31:40 PM »
how can you be sure they weren't zombies?
i lolled
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

sleeping.

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2007, 07:45:41 PM »

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2007, 08:14:39 PM »
 :o
WHO IS THAT/???!?1//1/1/1

sleeping.

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2007, 09:20:34 PM »
a beautiful girl.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2007, 11:40:04 PM »
i like smoked some groovy grass in the parking lot man then these crack monsters came up man and i was like quit harshing my tubular buzz

i was trying to smith this shit (because i can do tricks like that) while i was having a Sesh, a Solo Sesh to keep it cool (fuck people, just sk8 alone). after i landed some insanely stylish inward heels this fucking crack bitch who wasnt good enough for me comes u know? then 5 zombies come and i hopped into my car and ran away because i was scared. then i lit up a cig cuz im addicted to them (Fuck Drugs) and started smokin it and it made me think about all of the useless people who dont skate. anyways, i deal with some heavymeatal shit everyday you know? like, i have to ollie over high shit and learn new scary tricks you know? the pot and cigs help though (fuck drugs).

oh yeah, get it in your head because im right. hurry up fuckers get it inside of your fucking head.
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

E.l.G

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2007, 01:17:29 AM »
Funny thing is, I'm actually doing crack right now.

tonycoxhox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
    • journal blog. avatar image
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2007, 07:40:20 AM »
Funny thing is, I'm actually doing crack right now.

how is it?
"we were going digital, ignoring all but the most core matter from history and focusing on the most complicated structures in order to make our lives more simple, but we could not escape from the cage, the past, and "reality" so we surrendered to short term drug euphoria." - John Albertson (on LSD)

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2007, 09:18:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i was trying to smith this shit (because i can do tricks like that) while i was having a Sesh, a Solo Sesh to keep it cool (fuck people, just sk8 alone). after i landed some insanely stylish inward heels this fucking crack bitch who wasnt good enough for me comes u know? then 5 zombies come and i hopped into my car and ran away because i was scared. then i lit up a cig cuz im addicted to them (Fuck Drugs) and started smokin it and it made me think about all of the useless people who dont skate. anyways, i deal with some heavymeatal shit everyday you know? like, i have to ollie over high shit and learn new scary tricks you know? the pot and cigs help though (fuck drugs).

oh yeah, get it in your head because im right. hurry up fuckers get it inside of your fucking head.
just what I was thinking, just that it sounded less cool in my head.

skatemore,man

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2007, 01:59:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This is funny. I like to write, albeit poorly, so i describe a session that i had- this is a skateboarding message board- and ya'll have to cut into it like you've never done the same thing. Skating is meditation.

I'm addicted to cigs? Pot helps me through being scared of tricks and fiends? and i've got stylish heavy metal inward heels? shit, i wish i knew these things before you told me, cause i'd have been milking it years ago, fuck a real job. Seriously, narcotics do no good; snort a bag of dope, see if you want to do anything besides snorting another.

Shit-Town Holla!

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2007, 02:16:23 PM »
coke is what makes you cool here.

the j

• Rep: -16
  • you know how i do
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2007, 02:34:15 PM »
your original post "skatemore" was calling people addicted to drugs wasteoids and worthless pieces of shit so really the only solution would be to throw them all into gas chambers right? and legalize drugs that fuck people over so hard so it can be taxed? wow.

marijuana dosent cause you to roam streets crying and going all types of crazy that is a drug that should be legalized. crack that causes shit like

should stay illegal and the addicts need HELP not fuckin jail or some shit the dealers are the ones who need to get shot

skatemore,man

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 03:45:52 PM »
legalize narcotics so they can be taxed? where'd that one come from? no way man. an addict can only be helped only if willing, many aren't, then what's the solution? let them run wild in the streets?

the j

• Rep: -16
  • you know how i do
« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2007, 06:59:31 PM »
WOW.

Expand Quote
/\ oh boy
[close]

And just what the fuck is putting them in jail going to do anyways? Make them worthless piles of shit somewhere else? Keep in mind that it's $30,000 to $40,000 to house inmates every year.

If drugs were legal to use and sell privately we would be so much better off. Let people open up smoke houses similar to bars and tax the fuck out of it.... that would be an amazing example of the invisible hand of the free market. It would keep them out of the streets, make drug use safer, create jobs, and we wouldn't have to pay massive amounts to keep them in jail. Wow.

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 07:38:10 PM »

skatemore,man

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2007, 08:09:40 PM »
WOW.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
/\ oh boy
[close]

And just what the fuck is putting them in jail going to do anyways? Make them worthless piles of shit somewhere else? Keep in mind that it's $30,000 to $40,000 to house inmates every year.

If drugs were legal to use and sell privately we would be so much better off. Let people open up smoke houses similar to bars and tax the fuck out of it.... that would be an amazing example of the invisible hand of the free market. It would keep them out of the streets, make drug use safer, create jobs, and we wouldn't have to pay massive amounts to keep them in jail. Wow.

[close]

yeah, ok, i didn't type that... quoted from zurg.

so i was just out skating at the bank where people in taunton have skated for years, just a spot to rip when a game of skate is the only thing to do, but anyways, i was playing skate with my buddy jon just 20 minutes ago and we were confronted by two dudes fucked up on something asking us for money. I wasn't about to give them the $20 i had, and that's beside the point that i bust my ass 7 days a week to make ends meet, so of course i just don't want to drop the money to some fuck wandering around tweaked out. But anyhow, the larger of the two guys says come on, you know you got something to give us. We both say no, and he says "you aint gonna make me empty your pockets right?" I look at him and say no way man, it's not happening. Then my boy gives me the look from the corner of his eye and i see that the guy is edging a small gun out of his pocket, so jon pulls out his wallet and throws the dude 2 dollars and says here man, have a safe night. The dude starts giving me some more shit, and i'm thinking how my keys are in the car and i'm kinda fucked because the guy was just far enough away that i couldn't hit him with my board. After a minute of calling me a punk bitch a cop drove by and the guys started walking away allowing  jon and i to hop in our cars and jet. Yet another reason why fiends shouldn't be roaming the streets.

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 09:22:03 PM »
i tried crank i think