Author Topic: I'm poor  (Read 3639 times)

hamhead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -8
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: I'm poor
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2007, 11:38:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Ok, totally new question... I got the program "Magic ISO", and it came with a key generator.

I cannot get the generator to work... It's called like, Nacho Key Generator or some shit...

It asks me where the file that needs to be patched is located, but no matter what I click on, it simply says "can't open".

Fuck everything.
[close]

You should probably PM someone that you know has the program you want, and ask them for the serial. Those generators always seem sketchy to me.

I don't know anyone that has it.

DrNewton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 12:50:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Ok, totally new question... I got the program "Magic ISO", and it came with a key generator.

I cannot get the generator to work... It's called like, Nacho Key Generator or some shit...

It asks me where the file that needs to be patched is located, but no matter what I click on, it simply says "can't open".

Fuck everything.
[close]

You should probably PM someone that you know has the program you want, and ask them for the serial. Those generators always seem sketchy to me.
[close]

I don't know anyone that has it.

Well PM that kid who just said he stole it for starters, or PM somebody at Perception. I've heard of serial generators working, but they are more trouble than they are worth.
One of my favorite lines is the one of spiked meth drnewton does off of lou pearlmans viarga and toddler-blood induced erection that finally puts that bitch 6 feet deep.

hamhead

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 01:46:14 AM »
hmm... well now I'm really not stoked on this whole thing. The guy who does have it, didn't need to burn it to discs, so he's of no help.

Fuck. Now I'm just tired of this. I have After effects, but I just need Premiere.

hamhead

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 11:19:32 PM »
Now I just need serials.

• Rep: 58
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2007, 01:21:44 PM »
ha, thanks.  I got bored last night and saw my vhs copy of robocop and immediately thought of that guy so I figured I might as well make it a .gif