Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 713184 times)

grimcity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #6810 on: July 26, 2022, 02:17:22 AM »
Expand Quote
...looks like I'm gonna have to mate.
[close]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
...looks like I'm gonna have to mate.

[close]

Started at the last page of this thread, saw this, and thought you were being “forced” (probs by a SO) to procreate hah.   
[close]

hahahaah, ok, this owns the fuck out of me lmao

...and I see you, rascally fella. lol If you ever show up, we'll eat off the GOOD plates.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 851
« Reply #6811 on: July 26, 2022, 01:19:24 PM »
Oh shit, the good ones!

My sobnso for today is a pretty big one. I'm getting the Andy Roy special tomorrow. My teeth are fucked from the years of hard living and physical trauma so they're going to cut them out, screw implants into the bone, and then put new fake teefs on them. Im really excited to be pretty again but I'm most excited about eating shit that I can't right now, like corn on the cob, ribs, sunflower seeds, and ass.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #6812 on: July 26, 2022, 02:35:31 PM »
wow, that's huge! good luck with the procedure and im sure it will come out super pretty.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #6813 on: July 26, 2022, 03:02:59 PM »
Hell, the BEST ones man.

Crush through that shit... huge props brother! Can't wait until you're 110%!

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 851
« Reply #6814 on: July 27, 2022, 06:24:48 AM »
@grimcity and @frank I'm in the chair waiting for the cutting to start. They have awful muzak. I'd rather hear my teeth break than Jason Derulo. If this is how I die I love both of yinz beautiful sweat hogs.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #6815 on: August 06, 2022, 09:01:00 AM »

No grip

I’m going back to this incredible shape. It’s probably the best shape I’ve ever had.

I had ace’s on it before but now I’ll venture

Again I don’t ever focus my shit. I just couldn’t take it anymore and was thinking about way worse shit
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1390
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6816 on: August 06, 2022, 10:07:47 AM »
My pup began her first heat. Stoked to know what's been going on after seeing that fat drop of mucousy blood, not stoked on the potential PITA.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

milk.razor

• Rep: 11
« Reply #6817 on: August 09, 2022, 05:07:57 PM »
asked for a raise and was given half what i requested. not bad but definitely feel like i have leverage to take on other work if it  pays better since i’m a contractor. have been considering joining the union and signed up for an information session next month.. more interested in better pay and solidarity than sticking around my current gig
No fun allowed. Also get your phone out and film this for my insta edit. Also don’t breath too loud. Bitch.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6818 on: August 14, 2022, 02:36:38 PM »
Had the most insane 24 hours of the last (estimated) five years of my life yesterday/today.

Saturday
11am - friends come over for breakfast before going to go skate this massive skate spot called the Glory Hole. Fresh figs from the tree outside and local goat cheese with truffle salt and olive oil; scallion and eggs; hash browns with Parmesan.
1pm - session of a life time with about 30 people at this spot. People of all ages 18-62, a history lesson of full pipe shredding. Saw a double titty pop out unexpectedly from a roller skate girl.
5pm - back home, curb session with fresh fruit and ciders.
8pm - wine bar with a few friends and counterpart I’ve pursuing for a the last three weeks. Hands down the most heavenly person I’ve ever gotten to talk to in this manner.
1am - go to end the night, and was proposed the sleepover. Hyped!
130am thru 4am - bedsheet enjoyment but got the sleepy peepee from exhaustion. Vibrator malfunctions. Can’t sleep out of embarrassment. Etc. Not stoked. Fear of ruining the run up, no future attempts, last try only scenario.
8am - rested, second attempt, success. Giggles. More showers. Coffee breakfast. Stoked.

The entire day I felt like I had lightening bolts running throw my nervous system. I have now crashed into fired wreck of ash.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #6819 on: August 15, 2022, 12:41:06 PM »
stoked: bought a bottle of calypso three melons lemonade and a big of ben & jerry's oh my bannoffee pie.

not stoked: i spent over ten bucks for these two items.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #6820 on: August 15, 2022, 08:41:38 PM »
Appears Muska Red Silhouette mania finally plateaued. Been trying to get a reissue for awhile . Feels bittersweet to finally get one , the hunt over

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 265
« Reply #6821 on: August 16, 2022, 04:13:39 AM »
Ate raisin bran and got mega diarrhea.
On one hand, the relief of getting this demon cereal out of me, is good.
On the other hand, I'm on day 2 and no end is in clear sight.
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #6822 on: August 17, 2022, 07:20:27 PM »
After years I finally have more Radial F4s on their way to me.

To counteract that I caught Covid at work

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #6823 on: August 17, 2022, 08:20:53 PM »
Friend came over the other day with his new BMW Msomething. Nice car, low miles.

Takes me for a spin and he’s kinda driving like an asshole. We’re in the city going Stop Sign to Stop Sign and he’s accelerating hard.

We head down this one block with public housing and I say “Yoyoyo, slow down, there are always dipshit kids around here.” He starts braking a little bit and as if on cue, some 11 year old on a BMX bike blasts straight across the street mid-block, 10’ in front of us. Friend slams on the brakes, skidding to a halt while the kid cruises past, smiling.

Friend was suitably rattled and chastened after that and my wife said I probably averted catastrophe by speaking up but I still felt partially responsible for the whole setup in the first place.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6824 on: August 17, 2022, 09:28:12 PM »
I have crossed eyes I only obtained at 23. It fucking sucks. I could still function, I can do anything I want, I don’t really have double vision, though it’s uncomfortable but aesthetically it definitely fucking sucks. I can get three surgeries, over the span of a year, one month of pain between each surgery, they would try to align my eyes. Slice and dice my eye muscles and pull it straight. It would help me if it works, to be confident, but only 80 percent success rate, 20 percent chance it makes it way worse and becomes way more fucked up. Like both eyes facing outwards type shit. Or permanent balance issues and double vision can’t do anything anymore. You taking that 20 percent risk? Or just being grateful for the cards you been dealt? I can drive currently, I can skate, I can do whatever I want. I already have a life partner, who says she doesn’t care, but I never truly believe. Is a 20 percent risk worth it? Life’s hard sometimes. I just want to sleep and not be conscious.

What other factors change the success rate? What hospitals are the most successful? Age? Health of patient? Reason for eyes not being perfectly aligned? And so on.

I'd ask the Dr. to narrow this down for you. The success rate might be 80% overall, but that might include a bunch of people over the age of 60 or little kids who are still growing.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Blind Fisherman

« Reply #6825 on: August 18, 2022, 10:44:25 AM »
Been dealing with what I thought was sciatica since December of last year only to realize it's most likely anterior hip tilt. The pain has been far less severe since I quit drinking and started skating more, but it's still inhibiting my abilities to the point that I just get bummed when I skate and can't even land a kickflip without trying for about 30 minutes straight.

BUT, I recently found some exercises that are starting to help fully relieve the tension in my right hip flexor. I'm hoping that, with consistently working out, I can finally get back to where I was with my skating before the drinking and all this shit. Keeping my fingers crossed.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6826 on: August 19, 2022, 05:23:58 PM »
Good Christ.

I have a date with a super cute Cuban woman tonight (date #3), but while preparing I cut my balls and my taint shaving. The guard did absolutely nothing.

"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #6827 on: August 22, 2022, 11:55:11 AM »
quit my job today. i loved the work, but i hated my boss.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1390
« Reply #6828 on: August 22, 2022, 03:43:01 PM »
Been dealing with what I thought was sciatica since December of last year only to realize it's most likely anterior hip tilt. The pain has been far less severe since I quit drinking and started skating more, but it's still inhibiting my abilities to the point that I just get bummed when I skate and can't even land a kickflip without trying for about 30 minutes straight.

BUT, I recently found some exercises that are starting to help fully relieve the tension in my right hip flexor. I'm hoping that, with consistently working out, I can finally get back to where I was with my skating before the drinking and all this shit. Keeping my fingers crossed.

this is rough. what are you doing for it? there's a lot of micro-movements and restorative yoga things that can help. I think too, since it's been locked up in that place for however long, the fascia is probably sticky. I'd try to get some work done from a body worker with a knowledge of fascial networks.

source: dude whose hips were pretty much frozen in place (no tilt, limited side to side movement, very stiff walking) and thought it was sciatica) and who still has pain a couple years later but has learned how to keep moving and lessening pain.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #6829 on: August 22, 2022, 08:29:36 PM »
Good Christ.

I have a date with a super cute Cuban woman tonight (date #3), but while preparing I cut my balls and my taint shaving. The guard did absolutely nothing.
what kind of clippers you using? I wonder if Manscaped trimmers work or just a scam. Never discovered the best tool to clean up down there. For a little while, Magic Powder my go to however started irritating skin so back to shady methods

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6830 on: August 22, 2022, 11:09:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Good Christ.

[close]
what kind of clippers you using? I wonder if Manscaped trimmers work or just a scam. Never discovered the best tool to clean up down there. For a little while, Magic Powder my go to however started irritating skin so back to shady methods

I'm going back to the shavers that look like this:

These were perfect. They got the job done relatively quickly and never cut me.

Jebediah

• Rep: 113
« Reply #6831 on: August 23, 2022, 03:38:08 PM »
its always nerv wracking bringin sumthin sharp to the boys

last time i tried something new and trimmed a bit with scissors and then used this nair meant for the boys. mixed results as some hairs where still too long although my taiant and crack were so smooth for a hot min

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6832 on: August 23, 2022, 05:57:34 PM »
I actually cut my hair and beard with Manscaped clippers and they work well. Never needed to mow the nether regions. I'm not bald down there, but the pubes have always been a more than manageable length. Some of you guys must have sasquatch in a headlock down there.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

nevrwasben

« Reply #6833 on: August 23, 2022, 06:27:02 PM »
I actually cut my hair and beard with Manscaped clippers and they work well. Never needed to mow the nether regions. I'm not bald down there, but the pubes have always been a more than manageable length. Some of you guys must have sasquatch in a headlock down there.
Yessir, yes we do.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #6834 on: August 24, 2022, 04:08:25 AM »
I actually cut my hair and beard with Manscaped clippers and they work well. Never needed to mow the nether regions. I'm not bald down there, but the pubes have always been a more than manageable length. Some of you guys must have sasquatch in a triangle hold down there.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6835 on: August 24, 2022, 08:14:48 AM »
Must be nice to only have two party (One Sasquatch and wrestling partner) problems in the netherworld. There’s a full on circle pit occurring in mind.

WEEKLY MAINTENANCE.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 542
« Reply #6836 on: August 24, 2022, 11:03:15 AM »
Lost my dog to cancer last night. But I'm happy he's no longer in pain.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #6837 on: August 24, 2022, 12:08:19 PM »

my sincere condolences :( may your buddy rest easy

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 542
« Reply #6838 on: August 25, 2022, 08:55:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

my sincere condolences :( may your buddy rest easy

Thank you.

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #6839 on: August 26, 2022, 11:24:28 AM »
My instagram account got locked. Don't even quite know why. Used it only to follow skaters. Never posted anything. :D