Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 709880 times)

Steely Daniel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 456
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #6840 on: August 26, 2022, 06:56:52 PM »
I actually cut my hair and beard with Manscaped clippers and they work well. Never needed to mow the nether regions. I'm not bald down there, but the pubes have always been a more than manageable length. Some of you guys must have sasquatch in a headlock down there.

Wouldn't it be more like sasquatch in a triangle choke?

You guys ever nick your balls or dick while deforesting?

I have done it with scissors, a normal 3 blade razor, and an electric razor at various points in my horny teenage / early adult years. Hurts like fuck and bleeds like a stuck pig.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #6841 on: August 27, 2022, 10:55:09 PM »
Just found out this girl who I had the biggest crush on a while back who I was hoping to one day re-spark something up with is getting married tomorrow. But I’m also eating some really good ice cream right now too, so all is well.

whale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #6842 on: August 28, 2022, 05:07:36 AM »
Last time I went skating I felt 360 flips finally clicked.
Did like 7-8 in a row, and they all felt solid.
Then I tried to bail a 5050 but my other foot landed on my nose. Did the splits pretty bad and my tail banged on my knee. Have been walking awkwardly since.

wahwahwah

• Rep: -2
« Reply #6843 on: August 29, 2022, 02:21:49 PM »
met this girl on tinder we talked for like 6 hours straight and saw eachother the same evening. we houngout for the wholeweekend and shit it was amazing shes perfect

but now that we havent seen eachother for a few days i notice how shes like the opposite of before when we text and shit and im wondering what the fuck happened or did i do some shit

usually this wouldnt bother me but i just cant keep her out of my head and its fucking me up
Sipe nousee sisään,
Niin nousee herkkokin.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6844 on: August 29, 2022, 05:59:20 PM »
Just found out this girl who I had the biggest crush on a while back who I was hoping to one day re-spark something up with is getting married tomorrow. But I’m also eating some really good ice cream right now too, so all is well.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #6845 on: August 30, 2022, 05:59:58 AM »
Ive been on holiday for the last week. Today I came back to work just to find out, that pretty much half of our agency ( I work for an digital advertisment company as an account manager) have pretty much quit. I knew about two people quitting, but today I found out that the other two are leaving as well. Not really stoked on that.

Anyway, I got a message on Linkedin last week, which I didnt pay atention too much, since I was on holiday, but I checked it today, and Im being recruited to this agency that Ive beeing eyeing for the last month. I was not really intending to change jobs, or quit, just checking options, but all the people around quitting made me setup an interview, so hopefully it goes well. If it doesnt, well I still have a good job, but right now I feel like a change would benefit me.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 963
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #6846 on: August 31, 2022, 04:58:33 PM »
Got a phone now I can slap on the go. People can call me
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #6847 on: September 01, 2022, 02:04:00 AM »
CALL ME 917 ASS FLEA

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #6848 on: September 02, 2022, 08:09:55 PM »
I skated a Team Pain skatepark in Loveland, CO when I was visiting family and it was fucking sick. I am not used to skating parks like that and since I skated there, I'm even more stoked on skating transition. I got front tails on some mid sized quarters and really wished I could skate a place like that often enough to get real comfortable in transition. There just aren't really any parks near me that have steep, deep shit like that park did.

Shoutout the Mehaffey local that was ripping while tripping on shrooms and bringing the best vibes at that session in Loveland. Take me back to Colorado...
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

boogs

« Reply #6849 on: September 07, 2022, 06:59:44 AM »
they had to cut my scalp open to repair holes in my sinus's where CSF liquid was draining into and out of my nose. pieces of my brain were starting to leak out thru the holes also. bout a ten hour surgery but at least i won't die.

live, laugh, love

« Reply #6850 on: September 07, 2022, 09:53:16 AM »
they had to cut my scalp open to repair holes in my sinus's where CSF liquid was draining into and out of my nose. pieces of my brain were starting to leak out thru the holes also. bout a ten hour surgery but at least i won't die.

I'm sorry to hear what you went through, and I wish you a fast recovery.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #6851 on: September 07, 2022, 09:58:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

so fucked up, get well soon!

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #6852 on: September 07, 2022, 12:04:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

@boogs Dude that sounds horrible. Laying in the hospital rn after lung surgery but nothing as heavy as yours. I pray that your surgery was a success and that you get the best care imaginable.
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #6853 on: September 07, 2022, 02:13:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

@boogs Dude that sounds horrible. Laying in the hospital rn after lung surgery but nothing as heavy as yours. I pray that your surgery was a success and that you get the best care imaginable.

shit, speedy recovery to you as well.

boogs

« Reply #6854 on: September 08, 2022, 03:51:51 AM »
thank you pals. i'm back at home after 9 days in the hospital. it will probably be another 2 weeks before i'm able to go back to work. trying to keep myself occupied in the meantime.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 720
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #6855 on: September 23, 2022, 04:59:18 PM »
More or a not stoked on but stoked on. The back half of one of my front teeth broke off this morning. I put the chunk of tooth on my counter and quickly figured out which Walgreens in the area had dental cement in the area. Drove to get some and I think I've successfully glued my tooth back together. I'm hungry though and while it feels pretty solid, I'm wary of testing it. The instructions said it takes like two hours to fully set up and is generally good for 3 to 10 years. Either way, I'm gonna be on a mostly liquid diet today, even though it's been about five hours at this point.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #6856 on: September 27, 2022, 08:49:03 AM »
I’m stoked that my house/shed/car/loved ones all survived Hurricane Fiona unharmed.  Also stoked that I’m still able to work and make money in spite of it.

I’m not stoked that we’re coming up on 4 days without power, and may not get it back for days to come.  Having no electricity or hot water is bad enough, but it’s starting to get cold here at night.  If we have outages this long during actual winter it would be very bad.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #6857 on: October 01, 2022, 01:55:47 AM »
Fukn back keeps going out. Not fully I'm completely fucked out but few close calls of I gotta get to a chair real quick then I can't sit down because I'm stuck pinching nerves.
But it's meant I've almost completely caught up on walking dead because I can't do anything else really. I can tell why I stopped watching it tho it's a pretty dumb/lazy/inconsistent show I guess it's meant to just be fun and I can let a lot of stuff pass but other times it just doesn't even make sense.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6858 on: October 01, 2022, 12:08:21 PM »

My god. I'm so sorry yo.

I believe in your power tho!!! We gonna go forever pal. Roll forever
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6859 on: October 01, 2022, 12:10:37 PM »
Stoked my switch game is coming back.

Not stoked the rain is here.

Not stoked the switch game is probably temporary regaining of partial youthful powers.
(A)pl(E)

sacking rails

• Rep: -221
  • sacking rails
« Reply #6860 on: October 01, 2022, 12:22:23 PM »
took a poop and my stomach stopped hurting but instead my butt hurts now

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6861 on: October 02, 2022, 06:24:50 PM »
Some examples of pure strength up in here. Good luck with it all pals.

The transmission (just 1st gear) went out in my truck. I've been driving around engaging from a stop into 2nd gear for a couple months but finally bit the bullet to get it fixed. Oxymoronic at best, the thing is 41 years old. Truck recovery occurs tomorrow.

This car is an extension of myself, and having it gone has put a strain on my lifestyle/dating/eating habits/etc. It has also made me fall back in love with public transit. Push pull.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #6862 on: October 04, 2022, 10:17:02 PM »
nollie grinds
not stoked on the state of our public transit

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #6863 on: October 05, 2022, 04:12:29 AM »
Not stoked on having Covid for the first time because I’m pretty beat up and can’t sleep.

Stoked because I was expecting A LOT worse (3x vax)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6864 on: October 05, 2022, 08:35:18 AM »
Zero fucking call backs.

I know what it is. They don't want me to werk circles around them.

Fuck fuck fuck.
(A)pl(E)

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #6865 on: October 06, 2022, 09:45:05 AM »
Been watching the recent alex jones trial for the 1st time,closing arguments today and its dope that the families are gonna get a lot money, but not stoked that people are still telling the families that they are crisis actors...dark shit

sacking rails

• sacking rails
« Reply #6866 on: October 06, 2022, 01:14:43 PM »
taco bell keeps raising prices but its good af

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6867 on: October 10, 2022, 09:35:10 AM »
I'm stoked everyone is getting their insta shine. I want to make it clear I am stoked on it

I can watch my favorite skater and the kids first kickflip. Love it. I love mfkf more maybe.

I been watching this lady skating. Blonde looks old. Like late 30s. Skating ok. They have no style at all. And every single clip is in the park.

Someone said...

This the greatest female skater in the history of skating. Had like 50000 likes too.

I had to let a mofo know that no that this person isn't even close to that title.

It goes like this

Elissa
Del Santo
Carabeth
Alexis

Two grrls in the Powell video back in the .

This can never change. Especially if these new dudes are in the park or living off red bull or sls bs.

That shit doesn't count!!!!!!!

Let's see this new dude frickin kickflip hill bomb with the steez of Elissa.
It's not happening. I'm on my 39th year of skating and I could skate 40 more and I could never ever touch the accomplishments of these ladies.

No one can.

Also plz don't send death threats to other skaters (me). I can't believe I gotta say that. Makes me wanna cry. Tell me I'm wrong but damn

When are we going to except that we are tribe. Forever and ever. I would never threaten the lives of other skaters. Fuck
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 09:44:19 AM by Uncle Flea »
(A)pl(E)

Goodcurbs

• Rep: -279
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6868 on: October 10, 2022, 09:59:53 AM »
I'm stoked everyone is getting their insta shine. I want to make it clear I am stoked on it

I can watch my favorite skater and the kids first kickflip. Love it. I love mfkf more maybe.

I been watching this lady skating. Blonde looks old. Like late 30s. Skating ok. They have no style at all. And every single clip is in the park.

Someone said...

This the greatest female skater in the history of skating. Had like 50000 likes too.

I had to let a mofo know that no that this person isn't even close to that title.

It goes like this

Elissa
Del Santo
Carabeth
Alexis

Two grrls in the Powell video back in the .

This can never change. Especially if these new dudes are in the park or living off red bull or sls bs.

That shit doesn't count!!!!!!!

Let's see this new dude frickin kickflip hill bomb with the steez of Elissa.
It's not happening. I'm on my 39th year of skating and I could skate 40 more and I could never ever touch the accomplishments of these ladies.

No one can.

Also plz don't send death threats to other skaters (me). I can't believe I gotta say that. Makes me wanna cry. Tell me I'm wrong but damn

When are we going to except that we are tribe. Forever and ever. I would never threaten the lives of other skaters. Fuck
https://youtu.be/K_DVOOyLcfo

disclosed

• Rep: 168
« Reply #6869 on: October 10, 2022, 11:10:33 AM »
stoked that after 10 years i finally got an apartment so i could finally move out.
sadly it's in the town i wanted to move away from for the past 10 years. it sucks here. have no friends here. no spots. nothing to do. the reason i cant go anythere else is cause of my job. but i hate my job and the pay is shit. why am i doing this..