Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 710558 times)

sacking rails

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #6870 on: October 10, 2022, 12:27:38 PM »
stoked that after 10 years i finally got an apartment so i could finally move out.
sadly it's in the town i wanted to move away from for the past 10 years. it sucks here. have no friends here. no spots. nothing to do. the reason i cant go anythere else is cause of my job. but i hate my job and the pay is shit. why am i doing this..
life sucks

nico_suave

• Rep: 15
« Reply #6871 on: October 11, 2022, 02:08:11 AM »
I am stoked I finally met someone who I really like, as in I can see a future together. Even if we live in different states (San Diego for me, and they live in Denver), it's something that would be worth figuring out and working for, because I'd do that for love. I'd say not stoked that they live in a different states, but the stoke to care for someone again in that way cancels it out.

I am not stoked that I can already sort of tell that the person who introduced us is already kind of different now that we are getting along so well. Sucks to think that someone I care for deeply is pushing forward towards that moment instead of just being happy for us. To clarify, I never met the other person and they never met me, and the friend is the one to introduce us to each other. It also pushes that fear of how the person I've met isn't going to react how I would due to their friendship.  I can't think like that, but it's some dark thought that I'll eventually find out. I guess I should bring that up now instead of later. Fuck.

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
« Reply #6872 on: October 19, 2022, 05:58:49 AM »
Got paid to watch a movie today.  Test screening

The movie sucked and wouldn't end...

Blind Fisherman

« Reply #6873 on: October 19, 2022, 09:12:59 AM »
Our old buddy Goodcurbs is currently messaging me on Instagram whining about being banned. Continuing to claim we're all Nazis and pedos. It's annoying as fuck because I can't stand him, but it's also fucking hilarious.

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #6874 on: October 19, 2022, 10:02:54 AM »
#freegoodcurbs he was a top tier poster

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
« Reply #6875 on: October 20, 2022, 05:55:18 AM »
Rugby league World cup highlights on YouTube.

The amount of idiotic comments under each video.
"Is this one of those girly nations that dance before they play"
"Wales is not a nation"
Those are just some very tame ones.
At least there seems to be about the same amount of racism and outright lack of education on both sides tho.

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #6876 on: October 20, 2022, 07:12:28 AM »
Personal health check ups like blood work and all that scare the shit out of me but took the opportunity for a pretty basic one offered through work.  Overall in the green healthy area for pancreas, cholesterol and other areas but I was slightly dipped into the red on heart health suggesting I'm more at risk of a cardiac event... what the fuck.  I was slightly hungover for it so I'm hoping it was just a reflection of that but nonetheless its a slap in my face to clean up my act a bit.

Think I should do a full blood panel where I can actually talk to a doctor after to get a better full understanding and what key factors are contributing to it. But I need to cut the booze out more, eat better and stay consistent with the exercise

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 973
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #6877 on: October 20, 2022, 08:02:34 AM »
I was on probation from age 12-35 with only a few dozen months of freedom.

In that time I did random bids. I got on this thing called drug court. I failed it dozens of times and because it was for pot they kept giving me these sweet deals. I never wrapped up.
The last time they said you're never going to be sober. You're never going to be sane on any medication.

I went in and got out like 2eeks later and was on the bracelet for 18m. Then probation.

I have no idea how I made it off because by 35 I was a violent man reacting to my violent environment. I had picked up 3 new arrest

I was forced into a Felony Tagging charge over stickers and water colors. It was my 40 something th bogus Graff charge.

Because I somehow ended up with 4 straight probation sentences and two new felony cases with 6 months to go on probation...

I  didn't want to go back to jail. I would have had to do

3.5   two and a half year sentences. I'd be getting out this year.

Why?

Why was my life so fucking fucked by the state?

I'm stoked today all I gotta deal with is my PTSD and I don't have to deal with this corrupt system.

In America there's never been a president who was less guilty than I.

Everyone of those kooks is guilty. The entire system is guilty.

They want us enslaved or dead.

My SSI and my food stamps and my section 8 is how they got me today.

I'm never going to have a job I'm never going to have a vacation I'm never going to get my life back.

What I have left today is my skateboard
My family
My band and
My slap pals.

I fucking love you. That's why I don't just cash in my chips and try to take Washington with me.

I do love that q man interview.

I wanna go hitch to SF. Once things are settled all the way I'm going to.

I need to bomb those hills. I dream about it almost every night. I also have dreamed about surfing since I first saw that movie North Shore.

Nina Peoples? is one hundred percent the most beautiful woman who ever lived. 

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6878 on: October 20, 2022, 08:16:54 AM »
Our old buddy Goodcurbs is currently messaging me on Instagram whining about being banned. Continuing to claim we're all Nazis and pedos. It's annoying as fuck because I can't stand him, but it's also fucking hilarious.

Getting banned from here sucks.

Made me walk around town with my head down thinking shit like

Kicked out of skating again. No body understands me. What did I do? Stupid mofo I am. I should have kept lurking.

I'm so frickin stupid stupid sooop frickin stupid.

It's kinda like that scene in boogie nights when that guy who looks kinda like me kisses Marky Mark and cry's about it.

What was that guy's name? Semor Hoffman.

It shouldn't have that effect on its own but after decades of abuse at the hands of peers and systems it stacks up.

I'm pretty vacant lately. I'm been posting mostly selfish cry's and moans.

May they find their way back as a new pal with more of an open heart.

That's what skating needs. Genuine Open Hearts. Slap is over flowing with these kind of people. So yeah banishment is painful to a low life like me
(A)pl(E)

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6879 on: October 21, 2022, 06:04:19 PM »

Pretty bold of someone to claim that the all blacks are "girly".

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6880 on: October 21, 2022, 10:12:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Pretty bold of someone to claim that the all blacks are "girly".
A dumb thing I like is just reading comments on whatever and seeing all peoples hot/dumb takes (hey I'm on this forum) but the rugby world cup vids are just too much lol. Like at least watch the 3 minute video before you post the dumbest takes ever but like I said before at least it seems both sides are equally idiotic here.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6881 on: October 29, 2022, 01:37:55 AM »
Watched morbius cos my little nephew wanted to watch a scary movie for Halloween but I didn't know what he's allowed to see so figured it would do. All I heard about this movie for months is how it's a giant pile of dogshit but I actually thought it was pretty alright. Not great kinda felt a bit dated like something from the early 00s but as far as good or bad i would say good.
I often find when everyone hates a movie I end up thinking its alright and when everyone goes on and on about how good a movie is I usually end up fucking hating it. Am I just a fucking contrarian lol

Creachteach

• Rep: 120
« Reply #6882 on: October 29, 2022, 08:26:33 AM »
I have a love/hate relationship with nicotine and caffeine. I drink way too much coffee, and while I’ve ditched the cigs, I do chew my jaws all sore with the gum.

Watched morbius cos my little nephew wanted to watch a scary movie for Halloween but I didn't know what he's allowed to see so figured it would do. All I heard about this movie for months is how it's a giant pile of dogshit but I actually thought it was pretty alright. Not great kinda felt a bit dated like something from the early 00s but as far as good or bad i would say good.
I often find when everyone hates a movie I end up thinking its alright and when everyone goes on and on about how good a movie is I usually end up fucking hating it. Am I just a fucking contrarian lol

I’m like you, just worse. I once shed a tear to a Transformers movie. And TMNT.
Im too dumb to figure out how to make this drawing my profile pic.

nesta.

• Rep: 5
« Reply #6883 on: October 30, 2022, 09:42:55 AM »
I’ve been sleeping with my ex for the past three weeks and it’s been a whirlwind of emotions. We broke up at the end of July and she subsequently took three weeks to stay with her mom in a different state. We had sex right before she left and we considered ourselves to be in a middle ground of maybe trying to work things out, but uncertain on the future. Things ebbed and flowed during the time she was away, but when she returned we immediately got into a big fight and considered things over for good. I own a duplex and live in the lower, so she moved her things upstairs over the next couple of weeks and the latter part of august, all of September, and the first week of October was spent moving on. I felt confident in myself and was fully at peace with our breakup. Well, October 8th she hit me up for a casual hang- we went on a walk, got coffee, and watched a movie with her roommate upstairs. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 4 AM to go back downstairs. She asked me to stay. A couple days later, we had sex and I haven’t spent the night downstairs since. We’ve been affectionate in public and are engaging in sexual activity regularly. It’s been amazing to spend time with her again and the problems we had while together (almost two years) have been essentially nonexistent. However, she’s very firm on not wanting to actually get back together. Maybe in the future things can change, but right now she feels there’s no need to jump back in. It might go without saying, but I’m feeling differently. I see myself digging a hole that’s giving immediate satisfaction and love but is probably going to end in more heartbreak. In fact, I’m kind of already there with the knowledge that things aren’t likely to progress further than this. I’m wrapped up in my feelings and can’t bring myself to stop this, despite her transparency and the awareness that I’m only hurting myself in the long run.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
« Reply #6884 on: November 02, 2022, 03:27:48 AM »
@nesta. She's using you. I think you know that on some level. That's not a healthy relationship. She wants the benefits of a relationship with none of the responsibility. In my experience usually when women do that it's because there's another guy in the picture (which you may or may not know about) and they want to have their cake and eat it too. I'd tell her straight up that you need to be in a relationship and you need to be able to trust the person you're in that relationship with 100% of the time, and if she's unable or unwilling to provide that then you're ultimately just wasting your energy. Sex with the ex can be fine if you don't get emotionally attached, but if one party can do that and the other can't then it can turn exploitive very quickly.

If you just want the sex then start swiping on Tinder, or use match or whatever app is popular in your area if you want to actually look for a serious relationship. You can always go back to the shitty situation you're in now, but don't sell yourself short man. Find someone who respects you and inspires you to respect and love yourself.

m path

• Rep: -51
« Reply #6885 on: November 02, 2022, 11:42:37 PM »
  My gf gave me the boot (had been trying it for some time) a while ago but we love each other more then ever.  Bitter sweet.  I'd like to think we'll inevitably get back together but we might move on which is good but a shame.  Maybe the love will prevent that from solidifying.  Anyway we got together for a 2 hour laugh and chat. We get along so well always.
"You used to speak the truth but now you're clever"

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #6886 on: November 18, 2022, 02:41:14 AM »
I went to a Stoned Jesus show yesterday. I went alone but met a homie in the club. Anyway, we are chatting outside, before the show. All of a sudden, he pulls up the biggest fucking joint I have ever seen. I only had one beer, so I figured, I might as well get high, since its a stoner metal show. 

I got so fucking high from that joint, that I had a panic attack for 2 hours, during warmup bands, that all I could do, was read probably 10 pages of Whatever on SLAP, and when I came to my senses, Stoned Jesus just started playing. So, luckily, I get to at least experience that.

All and all, good night, but Im not really a heavy smoker, so this fucked me up good.

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #6887 on: November 24, 2022, 08:43:42 AM »
I found a Tech Deck walking down the street by an empty bus stop. Unfortunately, it was a Plan B Danny Way with an American flag-esque graphic.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6888 on: November 24, 2022, 08:56:11 AM »
I lost 50 pounds since last April.

People say I look amazing.

I'm not trying to lose weight. I wanna be fat.

Pretty sure I'm about to croak.

I haven't obtained a plot close to the street nor a polished block for my headstone.

I want Marblehead kids to learn switch crook over my head
(A)pl(E)

scab

• Rep: 200
« Reply #6889 on: November 24, 2022, 09:23:52 AM »
Hey man. I don't know you but I've seen your posts. Seems like you haven't been posting a lot lately. Just wanted to let you know there are are always people here that are happy to have a chat if you feel like talking about anything at all.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6890 on: December 05, 2022, 11:10:02 AM »
Spent most of my morning laying underneath a toilet replacing every component of it.

Now, it has dual flush capability for #1 or #2 to conserve water and a bidet to save tp.

All three toilets in my house now has bidets.

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #6891 on: December 05, 2022, 11:18:13 AM »
My new glasses arrived in the mail but they need to be adjusted and now I have to find a place that will do it. I got them online from Clearly and have been refused at a few eyewear places before but that was a few years ago. Time to go through the same song and dance again. I will pay if necessary! God damn it...

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6892 on: December 05, 2022, 12:07:22 PM »
Spent most of my morning laying underneath a toilet replacing every component of it.

Now, it has dual flush capability for #1 or #2 to conserve water and a bidet to save tp.

All three toilets in my house now has bidets.
If you have a penis you have a bidet

thanksgiving

• Rep: 214
« Reply #6893 on: December 05, 2022, 01:26:39 PM »
turning 20 man… first birthday that actually makes me feel older

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
« Reply #6894 on: December 05, 2022, 01:38:35 PM »

happy birthday, thanksgiving! 20 is a big one.

thanksgiving

• Rep: 214
« Reply #6895 on: December 05, 2022, 07:55:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

happy birthday, thanksgiving! 20 is a big one.
cheers! im hoping!

Tommy G

• Rep: -12
« Reply #6896 on: December 09, 2022, 05:03:57 PM »
I'm stoked on the fact that I finally have people to skate with again. Only thing is I can't skate at 100% since I bruised my hip really bad and it still hasn't healed after 2 weeks. Guess my body's aging a little faster than I thought.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6897 on: December 09, 2022, 08:36:56 PM »
..... I could put

I'm not stoked on all that but I'm stoked I still got these  tho I'm too upset to type

I'll do close ups probably later idk. It sucks but I'm going to stay on course and say whatever I lost some of my most prized shit again at the hands of the scum
« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 10:19:55 PM by Uncle Flea »
(A)pl(E)

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #6898 on: December 10, 2022, 02:39:14 AM »
I am stoked that I have this bizarre forum of like-minded people to talk shit with and bounce ideas off like I am somewhat accepted, but at the same time, I am not stoked that this is all I have and am lacking any real adult male friends and am getting chewed out for typing too loud by my significant other who thinks I'm talking to other women. Ripe for some meme.jpg but if she only knew right?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6899 on: December 14, 2022, 08:16:51 AM »
I'm probably getting dumber. This looks sick but I've wanted a Dino riders type movie since I was a little kid so this could be fun.
https://youtu.be/bHXejJq5vr0