Author Topic: Josh Swindell and Danny Way  (Read 51517 times)

Alan

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2561
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Josh Swindell and Danny Way
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2007, 08:02:00 AM »
then after the demo justin brock and david clarke invited us to stay at their place and we partied and stayed there for the weekend

so really, i don't give a shit

No fucking way! That's awesome!

Kook'd.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2007, 08:05:56 AM »
Expand Quote
then after the demo justin brock and david clarke invited us to stay at their place and we partied and stayed there for the weekend

[close]

Kook'd.
hahhahah
gnar'd

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2007, 08:07:58 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Kook'd.

cool bro
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

FFUR YLLIB

• Rep: 12
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2007, 08:13:30 AM »
sorry to bring this up again but i was reading an old big brother yesterday. it's the "dad's" issue. they ask danny what he would do if his son turned out gay. he says, "my son would not be gay. obvioulsy there's something wrong with the picture if a kid grows up and becomes gay."

what the fuck?
www.postcountdoesnotequaldicksize.com

"shut up bitch" - sheffledge

Silent Bob.

• Rep: 67
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2007, 08:54:26 AM »
"Good times, bad times..."

I've a lot of respect for Danny Way - the way he lipslid the Pat Duffy double kink in Questionable whilst calling out about going to lunch was pretty amazing!

I'm sure, from everything I've heard at the time and since, that Danny did not lay a finger on that guy. Though I *have* heard interesting stories about him - Tas Pappas told me a couple about what happened when Platinum went down, though I've only heard one side of those stories so can't judge for sure - and won't repeat them because of that..

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2007, 09:05:09 AM »

I've a lot of respect for Danny Way - the way he lipslid the Pat Duffy double kink in Questionable whilst calling out about going to lunch was pretty amazing!

I'm sure, from everything I've heard at the time and since, that Danny did not lay a finger on that guy. Though I *have* heard interesting stories about him - Tas Pappas told me a couple about what happened when Platinum went down, though I've only heard one side of those stories so can't judge for sure - and won't repeat them because of that..
Lame... "I've got this great story, but I can't tell you." Attention seeker.

If you've only got one side of the story then put it out there, and preface it like "this is just what I heard, only one side of the story."

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2007, 09:34:45 AM »

Not really relevant, but Danny did a boardslide down the Duffy rail in questionable.
He did have a lipslide slam in the slam section.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Silent Bob.

« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2007, 03:28:56 AM »

Not really relevant, but Danny did a boardslide down the Duffy rail in questionable.
He did have a lipslide slam in the slam section.
[/quote]

My bad.. damn I must have been tired when posting yesterday!

Silent Bob.

« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2007, 03:35:43 AM »

If you've only got one side of the story then put it out there, and preface it like "this is just what I heard, only one side of the story."
[/quote]

Tsk... reading this thread just made me think of some old stories I heard and so I mentioned that, it was more flow-of-consciousness than calculated but yes next time I'll stay quiet.

Fine, from one side of the story, I heard that there was serious physical beef between Danny and Tas over Platinum, and that there were situations like Danny turning up at Tas's house with a truck full of guys ready to get physical etc etc

But that is only one side of the story - and Tas is not exactly the shy-est person in the world, so I don't know the exact truth other than those two do not have any love for each-other to say the least

choad

• Rep: 0
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2007, 07:03:49 AM »
didn't Danny want to beat up Rocco when Plan B went under the first time?  didn't Jesse Martinez step in to protect Rocco? I'm thinking you don't mess with the MESS.

--Vibetek--

• Rep: 7
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2007, 07:10:01 AM »

Tsk... reading this thread just made me think of some old stories I heard and so I mentioned that, it was more flow-of-consciousness than calculated but yes next time I'll stay quiet.

Fine, from one side of the story, I heard that there was serious physical beef between Danny and Tas over Platinum, and that there were situations like Danny turning up at Tas's house with a truck full of guys ready to get physical etc etc

But that is only one side of the story - and Tas is not exactly the shy-est person in the world, so I don't know the exact truth other than those two do not have any love for each-other to say the least
[/quote]

If you knew Tas Pappas as well as you claim you'd know exactly why Danny would be showing up at his house with a truck load of guys.
"Big sky looking down at all the people looking up at the big sky"

Silent Bob.

« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2007, 08:04:25 AM »
I travelled round some of Europe one summer quite a few years ago with him and a few others.. that was a fucking gnarly experience to say the least...(!)... and left me realising that I was a lot less fucked up than I thought I was

That's my only experience of the guy - I would never claim to have known him - but I tried, at one stage, to do an interview with him for a mag and that's how I came to hear some of his tales. The interview never got published, with the reason given being a lack of photos of him to go with it, though it may have been a bit too controversial in hindsight...

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2007, 08:24:17 AM »
If you knew Tas Pappas as well as you claim you'd know exactly why Danny would be showing up at his house with a truck load of guys.

wat was it

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2561
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2007, 08:43:44 AM »
Oh, hi Nick!
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

monster network

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2007, 08:50:13 AM »
lets be honest, you've burnt bridges if you end up only sponsored by vision street wear

--Vibetek--

• Rep: 7
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2007, 08:51:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wat was it

Damn you're a little controversy monger aren't you? Have you considered a career in tabloid jounalism.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 08:56:12 AM by --Vibetek-- »
"Big sky looking down at all the people looking up at the big sky"

The Mess

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 101
  • please don't kill me jesse.
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2007, 09:42:18 AM »

amen. hirstyrlk. at least find something interesting (talking to the father of the thread) if you want to yap on and on about d.way. pappas turned his own brother in for coke charges. now ben has passed. life is full of horrible things. if you want to claim free speech while being a tabloid hooker, at least know what the fuck you are talking about. way has had a rough walk through life. but he has risen above all the negativity to become the legend stacy peralta banked on. if you really have a hard on for swindell, keep it on him. danny is a soldier.
i have nothing to fear but jesse himself.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2007, 01:56:57 PM »

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2012, 01:24:41 PM »
mega bump