Author Topic: EA Skate Demo  (Read 218824 times)

Re: EA Skate Demo
« Reply #3330 on: March 20, 2010, 05:55:30 AM »
FUCK YEAH THEY MADE FUCKING DARKSLIDES HELL YEAH HOMEBOY!!!

:'(

carlwinslow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3331 on: March 20, 2010, 12:06:00 PM »
wow, that review was awesome,  Thanks man.  Gnar'd.

To give a background of everyone else on the team, we're all a bunch of old men from around the world, in our mid-late 20's/early 30's, who all skated at one point, some still do (HardatLurk and Bonez still shred pretty hard).  But we fill the void of being old men who can't skate as much by playing this game and being huge nerds.

Rampfoot knows what i'm talkin about, haha.

hardatlurk hasn't touched a skateboard in over a year

ugly ass kook

• Rep: -58
« Reply #3332 on: March 20, 2010, 12:13:15 PM »
id rather rape tech decking over playing skate
your so cool

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #3333 on: March 20, 2010, 12:38:46 PM »
Expand Quote
id rather rape tech decking over playing skate
[close]
your so cool
and u know this
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #3334 on: March 20, 2010, 01:57:08 PM »
My computers virus blocker is gay enough to block me from logging into vimeo or youtube. But here's the very bland video part that I made in the summer but never uploaded. Consider that I'm using movie maker to edit and don't have the filmer package.
Song:
Roxy Music-If There Is Something
GT:Beastifane
*message me if you ever want to play, skate2/codmw2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcnhdk_beastifane-skate_videogames
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 08:09:28 PM by VictoriousOG »

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #3335 on: March 20, 2010, 11:38:13 PM »
fs flip over rail into bank was sweet
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

BriDen

« Reply #3336 on: March 21, 2010, 09:20:29 PM »
has anyone ever done a back tail 360 shuv out in any of the skate games,
i honestly think its impossible

I made this video in skate1, they were hard in that game but not impossible. They're significantly easier in skate2.

Props to the latest videos in here as well, stoked to see more nerding out.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #3337 on: March 21, 2010, 09:24:21 PM »
fs flip over rail into bank was sweet
Thank you.

I don't think I've ever gotten a big spin out of a back tail in Skate, because I've always wanted to do Mike Mo's nollie heel b/s tail slide big spin out.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3338 on: March 22, 2010, 05:38:48 AM »
I think all the nerdiest of the ea skate nerds have all done every nose/tailslide 360 shuvit imaginable just for their unobtainability alone. I've since moved on to the almost never working bluntslide pop-out flip trick variations. typically I just end up throwing my controller on the floor, announcing "FUCK THIS GAME" and leaving the room, system still on.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #3339 on: March 22, 2010, 07:04:37 AM »
Expand Quote
has anyone ever done a back tail 360 shuv out in any of the skate games,
i honestly think its impossible
[close]

I made this video in skate1, they were hard in that game but not impossible. They're significantly easier in skate2.

Props to the latest videos in here as well, stoked to see more nerding out.

That's my favorite spot in Skate1, by far. I've spent many an hour schralping that gap to ledge.

BriDen

« Reply #3340 on: March 22, 2010, 03:12:21 PM »
Skate 3 demo confirmed, date announced soon.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #3341 on: March 22, 2010, 03:24:47 PM »
Hope it lets us try that hardcore mode shit, I'm really curious how that's actually going to play.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3342 on: March 22, 2010, 08:18:16 PM »
hope we can still use the no comply glitch to get out of the designated demo area, I also hope they brought back some variant of the "land anything no matter how big" glitch from the first one, that shit was amazing

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
« Reply #3343 on: March 22, 2010, 08:31:32 PM »
haha i can't count the times when i've been to the dam and tried to do a rocket backflip off it only to realize i will never land it :(
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #3344 on: March 23, 2010, 09:41:48 AM »
My computers virus blocker is gay enough to block me from logging into vimeo or youtube. But here's the very bland video part that I made in the summer but never uploaded. Consider that I'm using movie maker to edit and don't have the filmer package.
Song:
Roxy Music-If There Is Something
GT:Beastifane
*message me if you ever want to play, skate2/codmw2
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcnhdk_beastifane-skate_videogames
i'll add you when i'm at my box next.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3345 on: March 23, 2010, 07:24:06 PM »
ea skatin' right now

VictoriousOG

« Reply #3346 on: March 23, 2010, 07:43:40 PM »

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #3347 on: March 24, 2010, 03:35:10 AM »
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/skate3/video/6253995?hd=1&tag=topslot;title;2

New video talking about the park editor and various other stuff. Game's shaping up, can't wait for a demo.

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #3348 on: March 24, 2010, 04:20:12 AM »
My hype for the demo has been extinguished by the fact I GOT THE FUCKING YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH TODAY AFTER FOUR YEARS OF ENJOYMENT! WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #3349 on: March 24, 2010, 07:49:25 AM »
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/skate3/video/6253995?hd=1&tag=topslot;title;2

New video talking about the park editor and various other stuff. Game's shaping up, can't wait for a demo.

wow the park editor possibilities look really good

My hype for the demo has been extinguished by the fact I GOT THE FUCKING YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH TODAY AFTER FOUR YEARS OF ENJOYMENT! WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?

Send it back asap, you'll prolly have to pay 100$ or so to have it repaired since it's only RROD that's covered. It wont take long though, last time mine RROD'ed I got it back in two weeks.

I think Briden's RROD last night too.

Last time mine did was when GTA4 came out.

Flume

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #3350 on: March 24, 2010, 09:06:02 AM »

This happened to me last year, you have to vacuum out the dust inside of the console.

gud luck

BriDen

« Reply #3351 on: March 24, 2010, 09:12:36 AM »

You're god damn right it did! A few hours after I tore my achilles tendon, again. Not a great day for me.

I'm pretty sure my warranty ran out so I'll be trying to fix it myself sometime soon.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3352 on: March 24, 2010, 09:36:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
You're god damn right it did! A few hours after I tore my achilles tendon, again. Not a great day for me.

I'm pretty sure my warranty ran out so I'll be trying to fix it myself sometime soon.

If it's the 3 red lights then I'm pretty sure it's covered on a 3 year warranty from when you bought it. Call 1-800-4MYXBOX and give them your serial number on your box, they'll be able to tell you if you can get it repaired for free. Even if it's older than 3 years it's worth a shot.

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #3353 on: March 24, 2010, 11:09:36 AM »
Iam assuming you are talking about your PS3, you can send it in for repairs ($100-150), but ive heard those repairs dont last long just a few months because they are refurbished ps3.

Id suggest you get a new one for $300, and if you can trade in your old P3 for a discount then do it.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 12:03:43 PM by Livin The Psychedelic Lif »

Dandy

• Rep: -8
« Reply #3354 on: March 24, 2010, 12:34:45 PM »

frisco

« Reply #3355 on: March 24, 2010, 03:36:57 PM »

i got the yellow light a little over a month ago, i had the original 60gb and had to open it up to get the disc out, bought a new slim 120gb one and i am so happy with it, small and very quiet

tysj!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/tysj avatar image
« Reply #3356 on: March 24, 2010, 04:30:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i got the yellow light a little over a month ago, i had the original 60gb and had to open it up to get the disc out, bought a new slim 120gb one and i am so happy with it, small and very quiet

i am secretly hoping mine dies out so i can get the slim  :-[ . but i don't think it's gonna happen any time soon.
LUTZKA SUCKED HIS OWN DICK OFF
NOW HIS PUSSY IS 120 GRIT SOFT
I PEELED THAT NIGGAS SKIN OFF LIKE GRIPTAPE
ALIEN UNDERNEATH, EXPLODED JIZZ IN HIS BITCH'S FACE!

BriDen

« Reply #3357 on: March 24, 2010, 04:44:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

If it's the 3 red lights then I'm pretty sure it's covered on a 3 year warranty from when you bought it. Call 1-800-4MYXBOX and give them your serial number on your box, they'll be able to tell you if you can get it repaired for free. Even if it's older than 3 years it's worth a shot.
Holy shit you were right. I called last night and they told me to do it online, then when I went online they said that my warranty expired and I had to pay $100 for repairs. For anyone out there who gets the RROD, THE ONLINE STATUS ONLY APPLIES TO 1 YEAR WARRANTY but they do not tell you this unless you call. Even when you do call, it takes forever, so you have to say that you're calling for something else because they wont redirect RROD calls to an agent. So now I'm getting it fixed for free and 1 month XBL gold which I'll be saving till skate 3 comes out.
Thanks, Choad.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3358 on: March 25, 2010, 08:57:53 AM »
Good to hear man! No prob glad to help. The first time my xbox fucked up, it was 2 red lights, so the wrong error and they wouldn't fix it for free. But the second time it was the 3 lights, so it was free. You should get it back before even the demo drops, like I said last time mine RROD'd I had it back in 2 weeks.

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #3359 on: March 25, 2010, 11:14:58 AM »
I'm going to buy a new console when I graduate, just to play EA Skate on. I might even make it in time for the release of skate3. I've always been more of a Playstation guy when it comes to consoles, and that's what I've mainly been playing Skate on. All this talk about the consoles just randomly exploding has me a little worried though. I don't think I know any Xbox360 owners who haven't had to have theirs repaired, but then again my friend bought a PS3, had it for 2 weeks and then had to have it repaired for 3 weeks.

All this just seems to defeat the whole hassle-free purpose of having a console in the first place. But you can't play EA Skate on a PC so what am I gonna do.
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest