Author Topic: Bobby Worrest  (Read 3666 times)

boyan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Bobby Worrest
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 02:35:40 PM »
Expand Quote
anyone remember the van interview where he talks about what would happen if skateboarding was in the olympics.......thats why he should be pro
[close]

waaah he say? I like quotes that end up happening in the future.Worrest deserves it hes full on sick.He aint sitting in the waiting room anymore.

he said skateboarding should never be a discipline in Olympics, but I'll read the full thing by tomorrow

moustache

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 02:36:52 PM »
Van. Board. 8 Inch. I'm buying. In a flash.

Congrats for Bobby though, kid deserves it too. I'm sure next month we'll see a Van ad announcing he's pro too... They got on at the same time, have been killing it for the same length of time, and deserve it the same. I'm sure it will happen.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 03:25:15 PM »
I like the idea of turning them pro at the same time

and as for coverage, van still lives in frisco, and bobby in the east? tell me who has to work harder...

manual

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 04:25:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
anyone remember the van interview where he talks about what would happen if skateboarding was in the olympics.......thats why he should be pro
[close]

waaah he say? I like quotes that end up happening in the future.Worrest deserves it hes full on sick.He aint sitting in the waiting room anymore.
[close]

he said skateboarding should never be a discipline in Olympics, but I'll read the full thing by tomorrow

alright cool,sounds interesting.

asdfdsa

• Rep: 7
  • DC's Finest
    • mire esto avatar image
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007, 05:46:50 PM »
I think it would have been better to turn Bob pro after his next part. Regardless of which company his next part will be for its gonna be a banger part.

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 09:25:05 PM »
Yeah Bobby rules.  Sick tricks, sick style, cool personailty.  Fully deserved.
ya you know a ton about his personality

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 10:00:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
hes probably met him before you fucker
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

Gest

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 10:01:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
why do you always try to type all cute with shit like "ya" and "lol" all the time? we get it, you make your posts like that to make it seem like you dont care

latenitelink

• Rep: -4
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2007, 10:53:37 PM »
i heard purple doesnt wear socks when he skates

KillaBee103: im gonna switch krook el toro naked with a cowboy hat on and post it on the slap boards
KillaBee103: thats my life goal

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2007, 11:25:47 PM »
how am i suppose to respond to such randomness
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

Derka Derk

• Rep: 9
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2007, 01:40:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
how am i suppose to respond to such randomness

respond with an even more meaningless post

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2007, 01:44:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

alright cool,sounds interesting.

Van Wastel says in the interview that skating in the Olympics is bad, cause the Olympics started the holocaust
(cause Hitler appropriated the Olympics in Berlin so he could legitimize the Nazis, but the Americans and other countries won, and Van thinks Hitler felt shame and that's what sparked all his anti-Semitism for other people)

further in the interview "people will get more competitive and jealous, and there would be a holocaust in skating. It would be so competitive there would be a few crazy dictators in skating. Next thing you know, you're trying tricks down at Carlsbad High and then you end up in a ditch shot in the head for trying a 360flip, It's like, when did the tre flip become such an incriminating weapon? So that's the way I feel about the Olympics and skating"

manual

« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2007, 08:20:08 AM »
Thanks for that. Thats a interesting take on skateboarding being in the olympics,Van is rad definetly deserves to be pro.Pretty amazing stlye,all floaty but still solid. Thanks for the words.

hamboner

• Rep: 0
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2007, 08:29:41 AM »
come a long way since his "is what it is" days
because the motherfuck I can

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2007, 09:40:42 AM »
i looooooooove bobby worrest's skating

Universal Remonster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -22
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2007, 03:52:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
why do you always try to type all cute with shit like "ya" and "lol" all the time? we get it, you make your posts like that to make it seem like you dont care
this better be a joke...
not ony have i never once had "lol" in one of my posts on this site, how in gods name is "ya" and example for me trying to be "cute"

leon

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2007, 09:04:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Is it the issue with Sierra Fellers on the cover? I have a subscription, but I have not received another issue after that yet. I'm stoked if Bobby is pro, I think that he deserves it more then a lot of other dudes that have been turned pro recently, like say, Sierra Fellers for example.
[close]

Newer than that one. Corky Duffelbag is on the cover.

http://69.64.77.45/video/schmideo/corey_duffel_kotr2007.mov

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2007, 01:46:17 AM »
Van Wastel says in the interview that skating in the Olympics is bad, cause the Olympics started the holocaust
(cause Hitler appropriated the Olympics in Berlin so he could legitimize the Nazis, but the Americans and other countries won, and Van thinks Hitler felt shame and that's what sparked all his anti-Semitism for other people)

further in the interview "people will get more competitive and jealous, and there would be a holocaust in skating. It would be so competitive there would be a few crazy dictators in skating. Next thing you know, you're trying tricks down at Carlsbad High and then you end up in a ditch shot in the head for trying a 360flip, It's like, when did the tre flip become such an incriminating weapon? So that's the way I feel about the Olympics and skating"

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 01:48:04 AM by neko »

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2007, 01:59:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

maybe its just me but I don't think he was trying to be all too serious there,  he was explaining his ideas in an interesting and humorous way......not seriously arguing his points about skateboarding in the olympics......     or,  "sarcasm is lost over the internet" type situations........its getting kind of late i should "stop posting"

wheee!