Author Topic: East Coast Legends Thread  (Read 7125 times)

mdspb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 29
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: East Coast Legends Thread
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2007, 11:48:03 AM »
Jeff Toma, Blake Hannan, Johnny Schillereff, Razo bros.

more OG still: The Package, Cutting Edge Nick.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 03:39:43 PM by mdspb »
JAH SK8 SPB

nerd34

• Rep: 2
  • Riding on a Murshaq back
« Reply #91 on: September 02, 2007, 03:29:16 PM »
I love how most people are posting the big names when the dude was trying to get recognition to people you only really hear of on the east coast. That being said, I'm backing Tim Upson for sure! I guess he had main stream pro status for a little while, but most probably don't remember him as an east coast dude. I remember going to the Playground back in 90-92 and seing him, Brian Gaberman, Jim Greco and Tony Dasilva rip that park. Tim's one of the best mini ramp skaters I've ever seen. And I'm a big fan of all the stuff I've ever seen or heard of Mike Graham. Andrew Mcgraw is amazing too, he had a brief stint in Boston, but I think he may be from Canada. I'm sure someone here can clear that up if necessary.

Andrew Mcgraw is amazing. he has a dope part in Floorwork. He's living in Canada now.

AllBunny

• Rep: 5
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2007, 08:35:44 AM »
Jeff Toma, Blake Hannan, Johnny Schillereff, Razo bros.
Stoked that Blake's still shredding, guess he's working at Crimson these days, doing art stuff.
His brother Ross was a ripper too.
Other upstate dudes worth (re)mentioning - John Marshall, Justin Philips, Justin Colletti, Brian Smith, Jeremy Latch

Bostonish dudes - Mike Graham, the other Johnny Marshall,  Matt O'Brien, Steve Nardone, Nick Briggs, Steve Costello,  errr Jad Angel?