Author Topic: global warming?  (Read 1660 times)

yoyoyo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -64
  • MFS's daughter
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
global warming?
« on: September 01, 2007, 11:16:30 PM »
seriously i cant find the bennefit of scarring people into global warming, i do kind of belive its a swindle but could anyone give me their opinions of the bennefts for thos with power.
slap heads did not get pete eldridge on mystery.
I am a cultereelist not a racist.

DIGDUG!!!!

Re: global warming?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 11:22:16 PM »
fuck dat shit son, imma run my big ass smoke stacks all day son

yoyoyo

• MFS's daughter
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 11:29:01 PM »
SMOKE,TOBACCO,CANCER,DEATH,SADDNESS,BLACKPEOPLE.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 12:23:36 PM »
Yeah the majority of the worlds scientists are just making it up, what would be the benefit? I am firm believer that it is real, do some research.

jrock

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 12:25:26 PM »
yes its real, and yes we're all fucked...

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 12:41:36 PM »
Yeah the majority of the worlds scientists are just making it up, what would be the benefit? I am firm believer that it is real, do some research.

i knew those geeks were up to somethin, my girl stopped datin me cause i got a big truck (and a big dick) and she said i was contributin to global warmin
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

cav

• Rep: 2
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 05:25:29 PM »
it's pretty fucking sad that peope still aren't catching on. it's real.

yoyoyo

• MFS's daughter
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 05:37:06 PM »
i saw al gores movie and i thought it was so real but if you go to like bobbys site or other places not affiliated with any companies why would anyone say contrary. Apparently the cause and effect is in qustion heat causes co2 not the other way around 95% of co2 comes from water vapor not really humans gore said it himsself in congress just look it up dipshits.

urujuay

• Rep: 13
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 05:56:38 PM »
who cares?  the mayans, astrological geniuses that they were, predicted a total pole shift in 2012.  there's scientific proof pointing towards this being true.  i'm looking forward to it.
Whats the big deal with roors? If you have to ask, you'll never know...

fuckingvegan

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 06:29:07 PM »
i saw al gores movie and i thought it was so real but if you go to like bobbys site or other places not affiliated with any companies why would anyone say contrary. Apparently the cause and effect is in qustion heat causes co2 not the other way around 95% of co2 comes from water vapor not really humans gore said it himsself in congress just look it up dipshits.

Look I have been aware of global warming for years, the science is nothing new, and lots of money is being spent so that people like you will still doubt it until it is to late, greed is a fucked thing, honestly I really want to delete this thread because I am sick of global warming doubters but I will spare this and hope that you wise the fuck up.

yoyoyo

• MFS's daughter
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 08:36:58 PM »
the problem is that automaticcly if youre like oh buisness has nothing to do with this shit called global warming bam your greedy and corrupt dog i barley make enouph to survive but from a logical piont for point fact there is some lazyiness goin around, anyone will belive anything if their to lazy to check that shit up first hand, i mean i just spoke to my professor he told me its a strange coinsidence that big buissness is being persecuted for misinformation, global warming unfortunatly is happening but due to water vapors check your shit but gore said it himself not in the movie of course, what the fuck is goin on?

i mean if everybody listened to blink 182 and linkin park and were all like yeagh this shit is the best because everybody says so then i would shoot myself. Its not until u make the effort to listen to other shit decide for yourself and man up. So unless ur a proffessor or have read extensivly into this shit not just pretending to i would always be asking questions. stubborness=ignorance.

yoyoyo

• MFS's daughter
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 08:39:59 PM »
industries promote clean car shit as a trend they are making money of rich hippies did u know it pollutes more to make a hybride car by b urning zinc than driving a regular gas car for 20 years. Where is the truth i dont know but sure as hell think bobby is legitamte source simply because i can see it from his perspective, skate and art, (happy truth seeking).

the j

• Rep: -16
  • you know how i do
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 09:08:58 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=220010842208417568&q=great+global+warming+swindle&total=131&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

it's bullshit, the environment is fucked but not because someone chooses to buy a big truck(which is still a dumbass investment if you dont need one)
if co2 was the direct cause of "global warming" then why not plant more trees they seem to like that stuff

and plus this
http://www.carbontax.org/

is most peoples proposed solution it seems the higher ups will still be making money from this which has to lead one to question its validity

and people exhale co2 might as well just kill us all right? damn chinese got 1319175331 people if anything they are the main cause, so inconsiderate of them to be having babies and killing off the human race

im calling bullshit on this im sorry

what the

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 11:36:59 PM »
it is a fucking shame that people dont know,and if they do not believe,poor world

E.l.G

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 01:40:11 AM »
It's like yoyoyo's retardation is rubbing off..

rickey henderson

• Rep: -1
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 02:01:35 AM »
Rickey finds it funny that everybody cites al gore when it comes to global warming talk.

And they are the Maya, not the 'Mayans'.

Silent Bob.

• Rep: 67
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2007, 02:15:58 AM »
Global Warming is real, unfortunately - so enjoy every day as much as possible! (and yes, I've read loads about it)

I'd love to be wrong, but I think people in a few decades will look at our generation as one of the last "lucky" generations who weren't forced to adapt to a changing environment

I've posted my arguments in another thread like this so won't repeat in length, but to sum up the main issue (to my mind) is

Trees store CO2 which is stored in the ground when they die. This forms carbon sinks, big stores of CO2 rich fossil fuels under the ground. By burning fossil fuels we are releasing the carbon stored over millenea in a ridiculously short space of time, and this is the principle cause of global warming.

urujuay

• Rep: 13
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 06:27:46 AM »
Rickey finds it funny that everybody cites al gore when it comes to global warming talk.

And they are the Maya, not the 'Mayans'.
oh, wow, schooled by a fake account.  global warming is real, but the conflicting political views being thrust into people's heads seems just like when y2k was going to "happen" and simultaeneously they were beginning the airborn aerosol spraying program. thousands of people were dying from the illegal, immoral, aerosol spraying (they called it "flu-like") from unmarked planes going on around the country which is now around the world.  slowly, already in textbooks and otherwise, they're telling us that filling the air with toxic barium, aluminum, pathogens, and bromide is "mitigating" global warming.  they don't really even have to though, since noone looks up anymore. 
Whats the big deal with roors? If you have to ask, you'll never know...

leon

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 07:31:11 AM »
  they are makeing it up because humans didn't cause it the earth has been getting hotter and colder since we have had water on the ground