Author Topic: Last new trick you learned  (Read 449649 times)

shouldn't

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Last new trick you learned
« Reply #3630 on: November 15, 2014, 11:26:06 PM »
fastplant to fakie. they feel good.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

tidwid

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3631 on: November 16, 2014, 08:23:32 PM »
Fakie no-comply and switch pressure inward heel. Had to do one of the second one for some reason, it was a curse, but it has been lifted.

Tay

« Reply #3632 on: November 18, 2014, 12:04:45 PM »
Frontside lipslides on ledges with a pop out to regular at the end. Backside 50-50 to backside 180 out. Frontside smith grind for about two feet, until it throws me forward. Need to learn to pop out of those. But I'm starting to feel more comfortable on my board.  :)

A Not At All Naughty Chemist

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3633 on: November 18, 2014, 01:59:54 PM »
nollie frontside flips. and another new trick i invented but not sure how to explain it.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3634 on: November 18, 2014, 02:11:29 PM »
I recently learned how to fakie flip down stuff, pretty stoked, I've always loved that trick

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #3635 on: November 18, 2014, 02:15:34 PM »
Skated a parking garage earlier and learned sw fs bigspin. Its windy as fuck outhere

shark tits

« Reply #3636 on: November 19, 2014, 10:33:19 AM »
halfcab backside 50-50 bs 180 out. booyah from baton rouge!

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #3637 on: November 19, 2014, 10:58:53 AM »
Frontside lipslides on ledges with a pop out to regular at the end. Backside 50-50 to backside 180 out. Frontside smith grind for about two feet, until it throws me forward. Need to learn to pop out of those. But I'm starting to feel more comfortable on my board.  :)

its easier to pop out if you keep more of your weight off the side of the obstacle instead of centered over it if that makes sense.

i cant even remember the last trick i learned. i almost had back 180 5050s the other day though. i was trying them on a curb and kept getting in then rolling up on top of the curb. i need to try it on something with a better edge so i stay locked in. i think if i get it i can get back 180 nose grinds too and maybe slop out a bennet grind, but that might be pushing it.

shark tits

« Reply #3638 on: November 19, 2014, 11:34:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

its easier to pop out if you keep more of your weight off the side of the obstacle instead of centered over it if that makes sense.

i cant even remember the last trick i learned. i almost had back 180 5050s the other day though. i was trying them on a curb and kept getting in then rolling up on top of the curb. i need to try it on something with a better edge so i stay locked in. i think if i get it i can get back 180 nose grinds too and maybe slop out a bennet grind, but that might be pushing it.
i landed one of those bs 180 grinds first try and thought i had em. went back a few wks later, slid out on the wax and broke a toenail. now i'm sorta shook but short 180 nosegrinds are less scary even though i get wrecked on them too.

« Reply #3639 on: November 19, 2014, 12:08:20 PM »

that's a good one, now try it with a 5-0. purely natural movement, not that hard

shark tits

« Reply #3640 on: November 19, 2014, 03:13:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that's a good one, now try it with a 5-0. purely natural movement, not that hard
it's in the cards for sure! today my 5-0 was for shit plus i don't wanna devalue my new stock by one upping it but sometime soon for sure. buddy of mine said halfcab 5-0 naturally reverts so it should work out.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3641 on: November 19, 2014, 05:36:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Front wallie back 180. Can someone point me to footy of someone else doing one? Been thinking that trick would be cool for a little bit now but I couldn't think of any ones I've seen even though it's not a crazy or obscure trick.
[close]

las trick
Word. I liked that.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #3642 on: November 20, 2014, 05:19:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
it's in the cards for sure! today my 5-0 was for shit plus i don't wanna devalue my new stock by one upping it but sometime soon for sure. buddy of mine said halfcab 5-0 naturally reverts so it should work out.

word to that.. such a fun trick

i was messing around and learned back 5.0 shuv out, dunno why i had never thought of it till last night.. ended up nearly getting front smith front shuv out too, no roll away but next time its on!

foureyedjim

« Reply #3643 on: November 24, 2014, 09:13:56 AM »
finally conquered the frontside slappy.  It was scary learning it but now that I have em they're the funnest thing to do for me right now.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 828
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #3644 on: November 27, 2014, 07:39:47 AM »
No comply to bs Hurricane, i'm determined to turn it into the no comply 180 fakie 5-0 like Pontus... someday  
No comply FS bluntslide on curbs... so much fun
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 07:41:39 AM by MOE SYZLAK »

« Reply #3645 on: November 27, 2014, 11:24:24 AM »
nollie tre.

I feel as if switch and nollie will click with me in the next year or so, then i'll be unstoppable

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #3646 on: November 28, 2014, 04:47:50 AM »
Finally Figured out Frontside Feebles on Flatbars :)

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
  • illinoying
« Reply #3647 on: November 28, 2014, 05:24:20 AM »
switch heel front nose

yungthug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #3648 on: November 28, 2014, 08:14:32 PM »
finally conquered the frontside slappy.  It was scary learning it but now that I have em they're the funnest thing to do for me right now.
How did you finally do them? I've had bs slappies for a while now but can't seem to nail down frontside ones.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3649 on: December 10, 2014, 05:50:52 PM »
Kickflip back tails. Even landing in a back tail after the kickflip is exciting. Stoked to be landing em tho, they make me feel like I'm getting tech.

shark tits

« Reply #3650 on: December 10, 2014, 05:58:27 PM »
that's awesome ulysses! i seem to have lost my bsts outside of my yellow curb down the hill. i took em, other places [i'm sorry but i did] but now i lose the plot when it's a bigger obstacle.
that said, at my yellow curb a few months back i started beefing w/ kfbsts and was pretty delighted whenever i'd get into one. i actually landed an accidental kfbs lipslide, felt all julien and shit.
this car full of black kids were watching me and they said 'we aren't leaving til you land it' and i've got low self esteem so instead of that being encouraging it was unnecessary pressure. they would yell when i'd fuck up and do kf suski or kf shitty smith on accident and ride away, genuinely stoked but i don't really like people looking at me.
that said, they were so rad about it i got them to film a regular back tail and tow me into a manny in the parking lot [unnecessary tow but looked cool on their phone] and a pretty cool group of guys even though they fronted on putting my tricks onto youtube.
not a new trick but i landed a bs heel over a pyramid hip. landing backwards on a pyramid is sort of a new trick to me.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #3651 on: December 26, 2014, 02:58:04 PM »
finally learned fs 50-50 and fs 5-0
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3652 on: December 26, 2014, 04:57:27 PM »
no comply shuvit late no comply shuvit sexchange, not unlike the no comply shuv late bs no comply thing from the Manhattan Days video. i guess that's what you'd call it anyway.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #3653 on: December 27, 2014, 08:24:28 AM »
Last week I did nollie back 360 to fakie on a bank, and backside 180 fakie 5-0 on this tiny mellow quarterpipe.

sweat stains

• Rep: 33
  • slap sux
    • Shady Griptape avatar image
« Reply #3654 on: December 27, 2014, 03:54:14 PM »
Been actually learning tricks lately,

Nose manny back 180
Nose manny sex change
Front tail shuv
Backside no comply to tail on banks
Backside bigspin no comply
Pretty shitty fastplants
Back 180 manny

And I can do kickflips again... They come and go.  Halfcab flips and varial flips too  ;)
damn those yarys bout those squats

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
« Reply #3655 on: December 27, 2014, 10:34:39 PM »
Proper b/s smith stalls on a small quarterpipe, standing up on them and stalling for as long as I want, with my front foot entirely on the board. That was a few days ago, today I practiced them on a slightly bigger qp. At this rate I'll learn proper smith grinds five years from now.

spool of cord

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Welcome to another chapter of audio sodemy
« Reply #3656 on: December 27, 2014, 10:58:07 PM »

me too...not in that order though hahah, and only on a bank, but its more fun catching that trick than regular bigspins!
sanch dont be mad because your wife used to clean my mansion

and................... your still a mark!!!!!

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #3657 on: December 31, 2014, 02:27:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

me too...not in that order though hahah, and only on a bank, but its more fun catching that trick than regular bigspins!

i can only get this trick on banks and it pisses me off cause i can do them FS
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3658 on: January 16, 2015, 12:39:10 AM »
No comply halfcab underflip
Fakie shuvit sexchange.
Bomb drop spacewalk wall push fakie manual
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 04:09:34 AM by Rusty_Berrings »

Candygirl

• Rep: -4
« Reply #3659 on: January 16, 2015, 03:17:54 AM »
Been actually learning tricks lately,

Nose manny back 180
Nose manny sex change
Front tail shuv
Backside no comply to tail on banks
Pretty shitty fastplants
Back 180 manny

And I can do kickflips again... They come and go.  Halfcab flips and varial flips too  ;)

How did you do it? I haven't done a proper kickflip in years. Somehow they won't pop, even thoug my ollies and all the other tricks pop nicely.
A friend of mine has the same problem and we can't figure out what to do. 360-flip feels good but it would be nice to have the kickflip back again some day.