Author Topic: Last new trick you learned  (Read 449583 times)

fuddit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -35
Re: Last new trick you learned
« Reply #3750 on: August 26, 2015, 07:39:32 AM »
Nollie front noseslide

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3751 on: August 26, 2015, 10:56:32 PM »
learned a few on the little 2 foot at the park the other night.

pop shove pivot shove in to fakie
front shove to front pivot
frontside bigspin disaster
nollie flip(more of a chinese nollie flip off the coping) to rock fakie which was surprisingly fun and extremely easy.

Doom patrol

• Rep: 70
« Reply #3752 on: August 26, 2015, 11:33:34 PM »
Ollie sex change. They are full rocket ollies,while I'm going real slow and I'm still stoked.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3753 on: August 29, 2015, 11:49:48 PM »
Manual no comply shuvit I don't think it probably even looked funny either.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3754 on: September 01, 2015, 08:48:23 PM »
FS powerslides. not quite up to 360 on em but i'm still happy. it's one of Shark Tits holy grails or something.

Cooner66

• Rep: -47
« Reply #3755 on: September 01, 2015, 09:11:46 PM »
nollie heel front crook

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #3756 on: September 01, 2015, 11:42:45 PM »
Switch and nollia varial flip. Idk tho...  ??? ::)

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #3757 on: September 02, 2015, 12:59:58 AM »
switch nollie

shark tits

« Reply #3758 on: September 02, 2015, 03:18:24 AM »
FS powerslides. not quite up to 360 on em but i'm still happy. it's one of Shark Tits holy grails or something.
i think you mean bs. like the same motion as a bs 180?

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3759 on: September 02, 2015, 07:07:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
nah i already knew those in middle school.

shark tits

« Reply #3760 on: September 02, 2015, 09:06:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
what?!?!?!?! you learned flips and ledge tricks before powerslides? i didn't think you were crazy before but now i know you definitely are. i learned 4 wheel slides before i could ollie cause i live on a hill and also ollies gave me a bit of trouble when they walked in.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3333
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #3761 on: September 02, 2015, 09:26:58 AM »
Manual no comply shuvit I don't think it probably even looked funny either.

Rusty I saw it and it was funny, but not in a "ha-ha" kind of way, if you follow me.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3762 on: September 02, 2015, 10:33:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
what?!?!?!?! you learned flips and ledge tricks before powerslides? i didn't think you were crazy before but now i know you definitely are. i learned 4 wheel slides before i could ollie cause i live on a hill and also ollies gave me a bit of trouble when they walked in.
i can't rmember it. nope. and no you have't seen me do a powerslide ever because i've been skating embaressingly super slow up until some stupid weeks ago and i'm finally able to do em again. i got the fs slide going 360 once today so ders dat. easier to do em backside obvi. i don't mind the zig zag either (fs-bs-bs-fs-etc). i think bertleman slides are up next (i tried cannonball backsides but just can't quite get em!)

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #3763 on: September 02, 2015, 12:45:39 PM »
Got switch frontside noseslides back to switch on a pretty tall ledge yesterday. I'd never done one before, but I did two pretty good ones and filmed both of them.

And I don't want to jinx myself, but I landed on about 20 fucking switch 360 flips yesterday and couldn't roll away from a single one. I've never even properly flipped/landed on one, so I'm pretty hyped on at least getting closer. If the rain lets up today, I'm going to fucking land one. That's kind of a "holy grail" flip trick for me.

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
« Reply #3764 on: September 02, 2015, 12:55:11 PM »
switch front boards and switch tailslides

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #3765 on: September 05, 2015, 09:25:40 PM »
Flat ground Cab to busted lip. Still not sure how my face ended up on the ground.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3766 on: September 06, 2015, 11:15:28 AM »
powerslide 360 late no comply powerslide late fakie boneless. that ol tech shit.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 479
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3767 on: September 06, 2015, 11:18:08 AM »
Trying to get those nollie heel f/s noselides Shark Tits was describing down pat, been a bit too hot for my liking though...

It felt amazing to finally land one of those, I've been fiddlin' & diddlin' with those for at least 6 years now!
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

yeahisaidit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #3768 on: September 06, 2015, 03:28:37 PM »
It took me a really really long time to do this; I feel like I've honestly been trying a good four years, but I did a back three today. I've wanted this the most out of any trick, and will be a long way from consistent, but very excited to have done one on flat, and did one on a pyramid today. Bucket list or what not, but fuck it. Proud of myself.

shark tits

« Reply #3769 on: September 06, 2015, 05:31:26 PM »
It took me a really really long time to do this; I feel like I've honestly been trying a good four years, but I did a back three today. I've wanted this the most out of any trick, and will be a long way from consistent, but very excited to have done one on flat, and did one on a pyramid today. Bucket list or what not, but fuck it. Proud of myself.

de nada, horchata! i can do cabs so one day i'd like to turn around and do that but haven't yet.  good shit! i like the 'brick' pyramid too.

Tay

« Reply #3770 on: September 07, 2015, 09:33:38 PM »

Awesome! Did you learn them out of a bank? Good lord those look cool.

Not really a trick, but backside powerslides.

mother collection

• Rep: -4
  • (Leaving) Quickly Now
« Reply #3771 on: September 08, 2015, 10:27:42 AM »
half cab heel

yeahisaidit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #3772 on: September 08, 2015, 11:05:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
de nada, horchata! i can do cabs so one day i'd like to turn around and do that but haven't yet.  good shit! i like the 'brick' pyramid too.

Thanks butthole sniffer!

Expand Quote

[close]

Awesome! Did you learn them out of a bank? Good lord those look cool.

Not really a trick, but backside powerslides.

Thanks dude. I learned them on flat first, it seemed more intimidating to me trying it out of a bank. Backside powerslides are definitely a good looking trick too.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #3773 on: September 17, 2015, 10:23:59 PM »
Fuckin bomb drop wallride and then kinda one foot tailblock slides. Yep. Tonight was that shit. Footy tomorrow night.

Tay

« Reply #3774 on: September 17, 2015, 11:21:48 PM »
Fuckin bomb drop wallride and then kinda one foot tailblock slides. Yep. Tonight was that shit. Footy tomorrow night.

Awesome Rusty! I really want to see that bomb drop wallride buddy!!!  :)

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #3775 on: September 18, 2015, 02:57:22 AM »
Didn't technically learn them (I think if you do 3 in the same session then you've learned a trick) but I did a switch frontside hurricane on a parking block yesterday.
I wasn't sure if I was going to come out regular or to fakie (I was going to take whatever I could get) but I ended up coming out regs.
It felt fucking awesome by the way.

Yu Dum

« Reply #3776 on: September 18, 2015, 09:04:30 AM »
I've somewhat relearned nollie and switch flips over, down, and up things. Pretty happy with that. I haven't had much time to do any skating due to constantly working doubles.
I'm stoked to see that the older heads on here are still progressing and landing new shit. You guys kill it.

chunkythrusts

• Rep: -4
« Reply #3777 on: September 18, 2015, 10:14:09 AM »
no comply reverts, slappy krook fakies, slappy backsmith. Trying to get back 50s down so I can have that a go to trick.

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #3778 on: September 18, 2015, 11:16:13 AM »
And I don't want to jinx myself, but I landed on about 20 fucking switch 360 flips yesterday and couldn't roll away from a single one. I've never even properly flipped/landed on one, so I'm pretty hyped on at least getting closer. If the rain lets up today, I'm going to fucking land one. That's kind of a "holy grail" flip trick for me.

I've rolled away from 3 of these now.  8)

Axiom75

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3779 on: September 18, 2015, 01:45:47 PM »
fakie fs 180 manual. took a while but was worth it