Author Topic: NIKE SB NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH  (Read 24974 times)

Math Professor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NIKE SB NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
« Reply #270 on: October 10, 2007, 01:00:31 PM »
Sorry if abp.

FYI - A report from the Canadian Press:

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hRU1kUU_W6eCe36ylMXJoHOoNIHg

Nike's video eh.  Almost as good as beer.

clarkie

• Real Skate avatar image
« Reply #271 on: October 10, 2007, 04:08:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Sorry if abp.

FYI - A report from the Canadian Press:

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5hRU1kUU_W6eCe36ylMXJoHOoNIHg
[close]

Nike's video eh.  Almost as good as beer.

Hahahahah! No, the Canadian Press did better than that eh.

Bruce Wayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #272 on: October 10, 2007, 08:26:44 PM »
ty is now like: "oh my, people don't like videos that long? i guees we'll have to let go half of the team because of ff..."

fuck that shit.  I wouldn't mind it in the least if fully flared was long.
sometimes the "things" and "friends" you enjoy the most, will hurt you the most, and play an ultimate factor in how you leave this earth.
-sheffledge
half of you probably cant even tre.

Math Professor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #273 on: October 11, 2007, 08:20:58 AM »
Expand Quote
ty is now like: "oh my, people don't like videos that long? i guees we'll have to let go half of the team because of ff..."
[close]

fuck that shit.  I wouldn't mind it in the least if fully flared was long.
Would you mind if they had some fucked up Skate Matrix shit in it and it was 1.5 hours long?

SimonP

« Reply #274 on: October 11, 2007, 08:41:37 AM »
Even though this skate video is different than others, I'll probably have to go to the MN premiere to see if I would like it or not. Acting in a skate video is something that you normally won't see, so I'm keeping my thoughts unbiased.

Jura

« Reply #275 on: October 11, 2007, 08:50:13 AM »
Ok. New York premier is next week.

Question:

How the hell do I get a ticket to go to this thing? Im hearing free product and booze at these premiers.

H8R? How we getting in? Moustache? Sweets?

Anyone!!!??

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #276 on: October 11, 2007, 08:51:54 AM »
Even though this skate video is different than others, I'll probably have to go to the MN premiere to see if I would like it or not. Acting in a skate video is something that you normally won't see, so I'm keeping my thoughts unbiased.

what the fuck are you talking about, ever second video has some person thinking he can act. have you ever watched a girl/choco video? every one of them has some stupid inside joke skit no one wants to see and everyone skips. if there is one fucking thing i hate in videos besides crook backlips its fucking skits.  WE ARE SKATEBOARDERS, FUCKING SKATE.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

SimonP

« Reply #277 on: October 11, 2007, 09:07:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

what the fuck are you talking about, ever second video has some person thinking he can act. have you ever watched a girl/choco video? every one of them has some stupid inside joke skit no one wants to see and everyone skips. if there is one fucking thing i hate in videos besides crook backlips its fucking skits.  WE ARE SKATEBOARDERS, FUCKING SKATE.

I'm hearing that this video has an actual plot, not just some random skits. But I haven't seen it yet so I really dont know and to judge.

Hastings

• Rep: 37
« Reply #278 on: October 11, 2007, 11:07:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm hearing that this video has an actual plot, not just some random skits. But I haven't seen it yet so I really dont know and to judge.

"HAVE YOU SEEN HIM ?"

H8R vol.2

« Reply #279 on: October 11, 2007, 11:48:59 AM »

Question:

How the hell do I get a ticket to go to this thing? Im hearing free product and booze at these premiers.

Anyone!!!??

i'm on the list +1 but i'll see what i can do about getting that number up to +3 or something but no promises.  not that i know who you are or what you look like but we'll work that out if i get to bring more guests.  :)   

free product huh?  i can't remember the last time i got some free shit and actually kept it.  i usually give it to the first deserving kid i see.  i went to this demo at drop-in a while back, a board landed right by my feet with no one else around me and i just walked away. thats how much i care about free product.  now free booze on the otherhand, hells jeah!  8)

Jura

« Reply #280 on: October 11, 2007, 11:55:09 AM »
Expand Quote

Question:

Anyone!!!??
[close]

i'm on the list +1 but i'll see what i can do about getting that number up to +3 or something but no promises.  not that i know who you are or what you look like but we'll work that out if i get to bring more guests.  :)   

free product huh?  i can't remember the last time i got some free shit and actually kept it.  i usually give it to the first deserving kid i see.  i went to this demo at drop-in a while back, a board landed right by my feet with no one else around me and i just walked away. thats how much i care about free product.  now free booze on the otherhand, hells jeah!  8)

Howd you get on this "list"? 

Im gonna call some friends today to see if they can help as well.

And yea yo, if you could get a couple more +'s. Thatd be rad.

Thats a guaranteed smoke out for you as well. BIG BLUNTS!  ;D

H8R vol.2

« Reply #281 on: October 11, 2007, 12:15:56 PM »

hehe, i'm cool wtih some of the nike dudes so i asked to get on the list the other day and they said i was already on. 
but damn dood, big blunts is like my achilles heel.  i just may have to dis somebody.   ;D
anyway, i'll keep you posted.

Jura

« Reply #282 on: October 11, 2007, 12:26:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

hehe, i'm cool wtih some of the nike dudes so i asked to get on the list the other day and they said i was already on. 
but damn dood, big blunts is like my achilles heel.  i just may have to dis somebody.   ;D
anyway, i'll keep you posted.

Word man. Please do.

I got a dutch with your name on it. Albeit, only your online handle. :)

moustache

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #283 on: October 11, 2007, 12:33:22 PM »
To be honest, I've been too preoccupied with the Static 3 Premiere to really think about Nike. It's the night after right? I'd like to go, so if either of you dudes get the scoop and find away to get another couple of people in let me know. I'm sure SWEETS will be down also... I was kind of counting on finding a way in through the Static Premiere and hoping someone there had the scoop... still from what I've been hearing I could cope until the DVD comes out at the end of the month. Let me know buddies, it'd be good to all meet up regardless.

We'll all be walking around calling each other internet names. Fuck man, that's gonna be awkward. "Hey Hater what's up? Jura, Sweets get me a drink from the bar!"

Fuck it doesn't bear thinking about... LAME.

darko

• Rep: 0
« Reply #284 on: October 11, 2007, 01:24:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

have you ever watched a girl/choco video? every one of them has some stupid inside joke skit no one wants to see and everyone skips.
fuck that. the skits in the chocolate tour were the shit. "well there must've been an awful lot of bees cause you were driving like a regular jackass"

Zumiez!

• Rep: -1
  • suck it local shops
« Reply #285 on: October 11, 2007, 02:23:46 PM »
**Special from Zumiez!**  All slap pals pay an extra 20% on this and the lakai videos in all stores! Print your post stats, all posters with over 2000 posts pay an extra 40% and get told to "go skate" over and over!

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #286 on: October 11, 2007, 02:43:04 PM »
**Special from Zumiez!**  All slap pals pay an extra 20% on this and the lakai videos in all stores! Print your post stats, all posters with over 2000 posts pay an extra 40% and get told to "go skate" over and over!

www.crailtap.com told me to tell you that if you were a burger, The Gav would only eat half of you.

Knockout Ned

« Reply #287 on: October 11, 2007, 10:57:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

have you ever watched a girl/choco video? every one of them has some stupid inside joke skit no one wants to see and everyone skips.
[close]
fuck that. the skits in the chocolate tour were the shit. "well there must've been an awful lot of bees cause you were driving like a regular jackass"
pull the girl family's dick out of your mouth for a minute and be honest with yourself... skits are wack as fuck and you know it.

SR Junky

« Reply #288 on: October 11, 2007, 11:23:10 PM »
what about gino's part? you gotta take your hat off to him.

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #289 on: October 11, 2007, 11:24:19 PM »
doin backside 360 manny down the roselyn banks?

shutupbitch

« Reply #290 on: October 11, 2007, 11:26:26 PM »
go back to basketball!

Knockout Ned

« Reply #291 on: October 11, 2007, 11:27:56 PM »
what about gino's part? you gotta take your hat off to him.
see the thing with skits is that theyre only good the first watch... if theyre even good in the firstplace... i think it would be better without them so then i could watch the video the whole way through without having to skip sections... it would be rad if came with 2 edits of the video on them, one with skits one without.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 11:32:53 PM by Knockout Ned »

shutupbitch

« Reply #292 on: October 11, 2007, 11:32:41 PM »
nothing but gimmicks

darko

• Rep: 0
« Reply #293 on: October 11, 2007, 11:48:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
pull the girl family's dick out of your mouth for a minute and be honest with yourself... skits are wack as fuck and you know it.
motherfucker i never once mentioned anything worth dick riding status for the girl fam, shit ive never even bought any of their product except their videos so get your shit straight. im not a fan of all skate skits but i liked those ones. its 2007, its called the skip button, quit whining like a little bitch. 

Knockout Ned

« Reply #294 on: October 12, 2007, 12:01:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
motherfucker i never once mentioned anything worth dick riding status for the girl fam, shit ive never even bought any of their product except their videos so get your shit straight. im not a fan of all skate skits but i liked those ones. its 2007, its called the skip button, quit whining like a little bitch. 
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXF0a_Yw4

S.A.D.B.

• Rep: 8
« Reply #295 on: November 23, 2007, 11:50:58 AM »
Had it downloaded for weeks but just got around to watching the whole thing. I'm not going to reiterate the same things that have been said (lame skits etc.).

Dan Murphy's part though... did anyone else feel that he used all of his better footage for this vid rather than the Mystery vid? For a video that he got last part in (and his board sponsor for that matter), you'd think that it would take priority over any other part. I don't know, did Jamie Thomas ever comment on his Nike part?