Author Topic: Jacksonville FL, the 32250  (Read 1633 times)

sluggers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -407
Jacksonville FL, the 32250
« on: April 21, 2020, 07:14:44 AM »
I recently moved down to Jax and am trying to hook into the scene.

I live close to the Mecca of skating, Kona, which was a blast to see for the first time, but we really need to bring it back to life.

Downtown is chill, but a boom or bust and no real central plaza like back in the day of Love or EMB.

San Pablo in Jacksonville Beach has a pretty chill $500,000 taxpayer funded park, but, of course, like every Payne park is heavy on the tranny and not a chill plaza style that would bring in the kids to congregate and have fun.

Of course, none of that is going on right now, bu I would love to get in touch with the scene.

If Buck Smith is out there, give me a shout, let's enjoy a 16 pack of Busch and relive the glory days, I have one of your old "Buck Notes" decks with Gullwings and Vision Shredder wheels.

Clyde, if you are around, I met one of your cousins or so he said at the Bay Meadows InTown and he owes me a sweet sativa oil electro pen, lol.

Anyone else, like the kids at Permission or Monument or the fellas I rode down the bridges with at Five AM last Sunday give me a shout out as well.

Shalom,

J.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
Re: Jacksonville FL, the 32250
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 07:23:56 AM »
this isn’t the missed connections section of Craigslist, my dude

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 07:28:59 AM »

I live close to the Mecca of skating, Kona, which was a blast to see for the first time, but we really need to bring it back to life.

Downtown is chill, but a boom or bust and no real central plaza like back in the day of Love or EMB.

San Pablo in Jacksonville Beach has a pretty chill $500,000 taxpayer funded park, but, of course, like every Payne park is heavy on the tranny and not a chill plaza style that would bring in the kids to congregate and have fun.

Of course, none of that is going on right now, bu I would love to get in touch with the scene.

If Buck Smith is out there, give me a shout, let's enjoy a 16 pack of Busch and relive the glory days, I have one of your old "Buck Notes" decks with Gullwings and Vision Shredder wheels.

Clyde, if you are around, I met one of your cousins or so he said at the Bay Meadows InTown and he owes me a sweet sativa oil electro pen, lol.

Anyone else, like the kids at Permission or Monument or the fellas I rode down the bridges with at Five AM last Sunday give me a shout out as well.

Shalom,

J.

Jason is that you? I met you under the bridge jerking off punks 15$ a man?
9/11 was a national tragedy

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 07:47:14 AM »
Expand Quote

Shalom,

J.
[close]

Don’t begrudge the homey for doing what he’s gotta do to put food on the table; these are tough times, economically speaking.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Tracerstracer

• Rep: -38
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 07:52:07 AM »
I'm not going to jack it with you on zoom. No dude

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 08:53:47 AM »

Shalom,

J.

There is this new thing called Facebook where you can type in a person's name and you might be able to communicate with them. Give that a shot.

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 09:20:27 AM »
Lol, a 16 pack?

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2020, 09:53:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Shalom,

J.
[close]

[close]
Don’t begrudge the homey for doing what he’s gotta do to put food on the table; these are tough times, economically speaking.

Begrudging the homie in 2020? So not fetch.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2020, 09:54:02 AM »
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

headtowall

• Rep: -14
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2020, 10:20:18 AM »
Founders has 15 packs which is just silly

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2020, 12:34:50 PM »

Shalom,

J.

Hey dude, it's Clyde! I miss ya bro, we gotta hit up San Pablo soon! I got a sweet sativa vape with your name on it along with a 16 pack of dust off and a 7 pack of four lokos (pre-ban). PM me your number so we can chill.

Sightunseen

• Rep: 90
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2020, 01:13:43 PM »
Been living here since last year. Lot of cool spots and great shops to support(shouts out to Permission)
The block is over in Springfield and have a cool thing going there(fun DIY park too)

There’s a fun park in Orange Park, good mix of everything

5points (riverside) has some cool bars/restaurants/ retro shops/  theatre

Downtown has a plaza style city park but there’s always security

Shoot me a PM if you got questions

Also, this should really be in the Travel section not UWTB

personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

sluggers

• Rep: -407
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2020, 04:32:20 PM »
Been living here since last year. Lot of cool spots and great shops to support(shouts out to Permission)
The block is over in Springfield and have a cool thing going there(fun DIY park too)

There’s a fun park in Orange Park, good mix of everything

5points (riverside) has some cool bars/restaurants/ retro shops/  theatre

Downtown has a plaza style city park but there’s always security

Shoot me a PM if you got questions

Also, this should really be in the Travel section not UWTB

Salad farmer

• Rep: 21
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2020, 08:31:17 PM »
5 points used to have a skate shop/ cigarette store combo, Emerson park will always be fun. Limp Bizkit is from Jacksonville though

DaCeLeRyMaN

• Rep: -12
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2020, 09:01:39 PM »
Gator lodge off Phillips Highway is pretty choice if you’re looking for a chill spot with good food and drinks.

squintharder

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2020, 09:03:25 PM »
Try the bumble friends section