Author Topic: How much time do you spend working on flatground tricks?  (Read 3815 times)

Gest

Re: How much time do you spend working on flatground tricks?
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2007, 06:30:35 PM »
it used to be a lot more, a LOT more

today i had a good flat session

al boo boo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -45
  • Put some D'z on that bitch!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2007, 06:56:25 PM »
pj ladd is flatground my friends.

defiantnate

« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2007, 11:05:48 PM »
it used to be a lot more, a LOT more
I don't skate flatground unless I'm playing skate...pretty much.

shutupbitch

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2007, 11:17:56 PM »
The best skaters skate ALOT of flatground. Everytime I felt at my best was when I had all my flatground on lockdown.

Don't worry about time. Worry about doing them consistently. If you do it once you might as well keep going to try to burn that motion and whatever was going thru your head into your brain. When I skated nights by myself I learned the most and got good overnight literally. That wasn't cause I landed a new flatground trick a day it was cause of the goals I set for each night.

I'd first run thru the warm ups and do all the tricks I had on lock 5x in a row. If I bailed a trick then I didn't have it done like I wanted so I made myself do 10 in a row. And if I learned a trick the day before and had them I'd throw it in my warm up. That part of the session lasted a while on nights. Then, after that I'd work on one of the things I wanted to learn. I'd stay until I got 5-10 in a row. Most nights I'd be home by 1-2am. Somenights I'd bag 2 to 3 tricks a night but most nights just one trick cause I really wanted to get it down and wasn't settling for that role of being the guy that was good at one trick but sucked at another. I wanted more than that. Anyhow, no need to be all nazi on   yourself but this is what I feel it takes to get better than everybody in a short amount of time.