Author Topic: pictures from the DVS Diamond Shoe release  (Read 6253 times)

shutupbitch

Re: pictures from the DVS Diamond Shoe release
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2007, 05:21:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i am now 300 percent sure that beautifull is a fake account
[close]
What?  Because I can't currently prove by the website that I ride for Ninja?  Fuck you.  I've been deep in this game.  proving myself and all that.  I love skateboarding.  Fuckin hater!
[close]

i don't believe you because this is too funny to be true.
[close]

I agree that this has to be someone joking around.
No one can be ths much of a person.
[close]
Here's how it is.  If you see me in person I'm not going to try to shove my opinions down your throat.  This is the message boards.  I have to freedom to express my emotions/thoughts in a free form manner.  NOw about my sponsor ship status, well I've got some things cooking and somethings already worked out.  I don't want to have slap coming down on my ass to my sponsors so I'm not going to mention any specific names(except ninja).  About the quality of my skating, well, when the pro's come to town to film, I'M FILIMING WITH THEM, or at least showing them the spots.  If they do a demo at the park, I'M DEMOING WITH THEM.  And at the end of the night/day what have you, I BLOW TREES WITH THEM.  NOne of the dudes that have come through have given me a bad vibe.  They are actually pretty stoked to have me skate with them.  It kinda give them a break from having to break them selfs .  It's kinda funny because you might have seen me in the back ground at some of these events recorded on film.  Basically I'm that guy, the local skate hero, but not a kook. 

Hey, go get us a blunt and yo bitch ass could smoke. Hurry up, bitch!

Kidding.

deluxe_six

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -52
  • I'm happy, won't you be happy with me?
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2007, 05:46:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
What?  Because I can't currently prove by the website that I ride for Ninja?  Fuck you.  I've been deep in this game.  proving myself and all that.  I love skateboarding.  Fuckin hater!
[close]

Eh homie MR. Beautiful, I don't want to sound like the skateboard preacher but skateboarding is about
having fun and not so much about proving yourself, being sponsored and being better than everyone else.

Sounds like you need to take up football, it seems more up your alley.
if i were to believe everything you post, then i would think skateboarding is about wearing $40 hardware company shirts

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2007, 05:48:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Where are you from?
[close]
Like I said, I've got no beef with you.  Lets keep this cool, ok?
what did this have to do with "beef" he just wanted to know where your from? If you really are as good as you say you are, why are you afraid of posting footy, just show some chill park stuff or whatever...

p.s. I hope the people who's considering sponsoring you reads slap and see how much of a bitch you are and flush those plans down the toilet

truthbetold

• Rep: 3
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2007, 06:06:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i don't believe you because this is too funny to be true.
[close]

I agree that this has to be someone joking around.
No one can be ths much of a person.
[close]
Here's how it is.  If you see me in person I'm not going to try to shove my opinions down your throat.  This is the message boards.  I have to freedom to express my emotions/thoughts in a free form manner.  NOw about my sponsor ship status, well I've got some things cooking and somethings already worked out.  I don't want to have slap coming down on my ass to my sponsors so I'm not going to mention any specific names(except ninja).  About the quality of my skating, well, when the pro's come to town to film, I'M FILIMING WITH THEM, or at least showing them the spots.  If they do a demo at the park, I'M DEMOING WITH THEM.  And at the end of the night/day what have you, I BLOW TREES WITH THEM.  NOne of the dudes that have come through have given me a bad vibe.  They are actually pretty stoked to have me skate with them.  It kinda give them a break from having to break them selfs .  It's kinda funny because you might have seen me in the back ground at some of these events recorded on film.  Basically I'm that guy, the local skate hero, but not a kook. 
I love this part...." Basically I'm that guy, the local skate hero, but not a kook. "

dirtjers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
  • Far out man.
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2007, 07:40:35 PM »
hahahahah I BLOW TREES WITH THEM!!!!!!

E.l.G

« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2007, 08:15:53 PM »
Jeron's mouse part is "top 5" for sure.

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2007, 08:17:40 PM »
switch b/s nosegrind the whole block

shutupbitch

« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2007, 08:18:50 PM »
Jeron is hella good. Don't know why foo's is even questioning that. He wouldn't be an og Girl head if he wasn't good.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2007, 11:53:09 PM »
switch b/s nosegrind the whole block

hi gub. how was your summer?