Author Topic: sickest crew in skating right now  (Read 2959 times)

MikeyPioggia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: sickest crew in skating right now
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2007, 12:41:57 PM »

cahl

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2007, 01:03:35 PM »
this isn't a pic of tiltmode army...

kraftwerk

• Rep: 14
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2007, 01:22:28 PM »
p-rod is clearly stoned in this photo, and did you notice there is an actual can of mountain dew on the ground to his left, photoshop bonanza
j
chasing the dream

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2007, 01:49:45 PM »
oh damn yeah i just noticed the mountain dew can.......also,  terry is holding up his boost mobile.........fools be straight gettin paid yaheard......

also i wouldn't doubt that P-rod is stoned in that one i remember an interview question:

"what do you think of marijuana?" 

"its a good time,  you got any?"

shit must not be able to get him paranoid with all his fat cash stack in the bank,  hes just be chillin,  puffin mad la la

wheee!

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2007, 01:54:29 PM »
p-rod is clearly stoned in this photo, and did you notice there is an actual can of mountain dew on the ground to his left, photoshop bonanza
j

i noticed that right away because most of the time when i go skating i like to keep a little mountain dew can chilling next to  my shoe, you know "just in case" (if you know what i'm saying)

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2007, 09:43:27 PM »
this isn't a pic of tiltmode army...

MattG

• Rep: -2
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2007, 10:45:39 PM »
boooo......... i wish i wash rich for riding wood totaly jelous.
If you get inspired to skate a certain way, how concerned are you with its popularity or acceptability within the skate world
I thought skating was popular and acceptable in the skate world. Maybe I didn't get that press release.

MJ

frisco

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2007, 03:29:50 AM »
are they holding razors?

BushwickBill

• Rep: -3
  • size ain't shit
    • CiViL avatar image
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2007, 09:17:51 AM »
When is Jereme gonna please listen to Diddy and Jessica simpson and order up that Pro-Active.... 

"It's like a secret, one of my secrets that people don't know about is that I used to have bad skin. I mean it's not really--it's not a good feeling for me or for anybody, especially if there's a way you could do something about it. That’s why I started to use Proactiv. This is a product that I believe in, it's a product that I wanted to really share with people that need help with their skin. I just think it's worth a try, and I'm just sharing with you my story, you know, which has helped to keep my skin healthy... Proactiv is the solution."

P Diddy

oklahomie69

• Rep: -4
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2007, 09:42:41 AM »
this is probably the most embarassing ad skateboarding has ever seen. well, outside of tonys kohls commercials :-[

biggums mcgee

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2007, 01:44:03 PM »
bushwickbill did you just write that out of nowhere

bobjohn

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2007, 02:35:07 PM »
Hello...well i'm a skateboarder, I love 2 skate/live 2 skate. But besides all that i got something more important to talk to you guys about. You might wanna sit down for this one cause i have some very shocking news to tell you. For some it may be depressing at first, but for all it will be true. Alright here goes, your gonna die. No really your gonna die. think about that for a second, try to grasp the realism of that. It may not be today but it will come before you know it. The sad thing is that the day you die your not going to see it coming at all. Its gonna feel just like any other day, except that day is nothing like any other day. That day is going to be the closing of your life here on earth and the start of an eternity somewhere else. I mean an eternity thats crazy right. For those of you not grasping this just yet an eternity means forever/neverending. So if you think the maybe 80 to a 100 yrs that you could spend on this earth (if your lucky) is alot. while i got news for you its not. Its nothing compared to forever. So regardless if at this time you believe in god or heaven or hell or anything like that, do you really wanna risk it. I mean not getting to know god now while you have a chance here on earth could cost you an eternity in hell. Dont risk that. For those of you skaters out there I got love for all of you so it would be tight if we all got to kick it in heaven one day. I'll be there but its up to you to decide if your willing to put in the work to get there. If your interested in what I'm talking about or if your interested in getting to know God, theres an amazing book out there that can help you learn alot and help you to build a relationship with God. Its called "The Purpose Driven Life" its by Rick Warren. You can buy this book at any book store. If your a skater some of the pros you like have read this book too. Like Paul Rodriguez, Terry Kenedy, Zerred Basset is getting a copy from me too. either way i suggest u check it out but i have to go now bye....

Gutterhead

« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2007, 02:46:02 PM »
Hello...well i'm a skateboarder, I love 2 skate/live 2 skate. But besides all that i got something more important to talk to you guys about. You might wanna sit down for this one cause i have some very shocking news to tell you. For some it may be depressing at first, but for all it will be true. Alright here goes, your gonna die. No really your gonna die. think about that for a second, try to grasp the realism of that. It may not be today but it will come before you know it. The sad thing is that the day you die your not going to see it coming at all. Its gonna feel just like any other day, except that day is nothing like any other day. That day is going to be the closing of your life here on earth and the start of an eternity somewhere else. I mean an eternity thats crazy right. For those of you not grasping this just yet an eternity means forever/neverending. So if you think the maybe 80 to a 100 yrs that you could spend on this earth (if your lucky) is alot. while i got news for you its not. Its nothing compared to forever. So regardless if at this time you believe in god or heaven or hell or anything like that, do you really wanna risk it. I mean not getting to know god now while you have a chance here on earth could cost you an eternity in hell. Dont risk that. For those of you skaters out there I got love for all of you so it would be tight if we all got to kick it in heaven one day. I'll be there but its up to you to decide if your willing to put in the work to get there. If your interested in what I'm talking about or if your interested in getting to know God, theres an amazing book out there that can help you learn alot and help you to build a relationship with God. Its called "The Purpose Driven Life" its by Rick Warren. You can buy this book at any book store. If your a skater some of the pros you like have read this book too. Like Paul Rodriguez, Terry Kenedy, Zerred Basset is getting a copy from me too. either way i suggest u check it out but i have to go now bye....

uhhh???

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2007, 02:47:25 PM »
When is Jereme gonna please listen to Diddy and Jessica simpson and order up that Pro-Active.... 

"It's like a secret, one of my secrets that people don't know about is that I used to have bad skin. I mean it's not really--it's not a good feeling for me or for anybody, especially if there's a way you could do something about it. That’s why I started to use Proactiv. This is a product that I believe in, it's a product that I wanted to really share with people that need help with their skin. I just think it's worth a try, and I'm just sharing with you my story, you know, which has helped to keep my skin healthy... Proactiv is the solution."

P Diddy
daily gnars for the geto boy

WonkaBar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2007, 02:50:23 PM »

1 book and the fuckers sold. what an idiot. thats like only watching one Star Wars movie and ignoring the rest. yes, i compared it to Star Wars