Author Topic: fuck little kids.  (Read 17857 times)

skatemore,man

Re: fuck little kids.
« Reply #180 on: September 25, 2008, 06:50:12 PM »
I'm at the shit hole skate park next to the project tonight skating the shitty over and down ledge trying to land 5-0 180 out. All of a sudden these fucking fat females with a little kid come walking in through the back fence entrance and sit on the ledge. they sit there for a minute smoking butts and giving the snipes to the 5 year old kids that are with them. Shit was regular. Then the little bastards with them start running around the park getting in the way. I could only walk away mumbling about the shit bags in the shit hole city of fall river.

danker peaches

« Reply #181 on: September 25, 2008, 07:08:23 PM »
sometimes theres a kid who can bend his elbows backwards and make them look broken who comes to the park.
Hes funny at first

Gomez

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #182 on: September 25, 2008, 07:28:10 PM »
What also sucks in one of my parks is the little bastard kids are rolling pretty deep now...like in crews of almost 10 kids, especially the Berkeley park in the Bay Area. And most of them don't give a fuck now. Like there are these black kids that pretty much just found skating and they mob through and pretty much don't give a fuck about shit....pushing around and getting into everyones way. This one older skater  guy came up and tried to fron on them and it was like City of God and shit....they just smobbed around the older guy and told him to fuck off. He would have banked on all them shit heads but he didn't want to get in some shit with little youngins and having like their brothers come out and fucking them up.....

But yeah...some of these fucking kids got no morals no more.....and treat skateparks like it is a kick it spot and shit.
Hell yeah, I went to that park a couple weeks ago, I love the setup but overcrowded. You know the spot where everyone rolls in twice to get speed for the hip? It's damn near impossible to skate with all the kids trying (and failing miserably) to launch off the coping. It's funny though cuz a dude was selling Consolidated boards outside the park for $30. NEver seen one in stores before.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #183 on: September 25, 2008, 07:38:42 PM »
We don't have little kids at our skatepark, because it's in the middle of the fucking hood. The only people that come into the park besides older group of skaters are the kids playin basketball next to the park. But they aren't much of a problem.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

RaptorJesus

• Rep: 41
  • raptor jesus died for your homeostasis
« Reply #184 on: September 25, 2008, 09:46:58 PM »

Hell yeah, I went to that park a couple weeks ago, I love the setup but overcrowded. You know the spot where everyone rolls in twice to get speed for the hip? It's damn near impossible to skate with all the kids trying (and failing miserably) to launch off the coping. It's funny though cuz a dude was selling Consolidated boards outside the park for $30. NEver seen one in stores before.

spinwrench skateshop decks
shop decks by consolidted

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #185 on: September 25, 2008, 11:39:19 PM »
To turn things around a little.. I had this one local park dude bitch at me 3 times today!  First he said the ledge I was skating was too small.. I have to skate the bigger ledge.   Then he said I should stop trying a trick because I was gonna hurt myself, before I even bailed hard or anything.  Then he told me to stop spitting, because I spat in a corner where no wheels or feet would ever touch.

It's like fuck dude, mind your own business if I'm not causing any harm.  I may sometimes snake people accidentally but I'm not a little kid.  Why's he gotta be a skate coach?

Fuck those guys. Like there's some hidden rule about ledge sizes.

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #186 on: September 26, 2008, 01:18:46 AM »
kids are great.
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1322
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #187 on: September 26, 2008, 09:20:25 AM »
To turn things around a little.. I had this one local park dude bitch at me 3 times today!  First he said the ledge I was skating was too small.. I have to skate the bigger ledge.   Then he said I should stop trying a trick because I was gonna hurt myself, before I even bailed hard or anything.  Then he told me to stop spitting, because I spat in a corner where no wheels or feet would ever touch.

It's like fuck dude, mind your own business if I'm not causing any harm.  I may sometimes snake people accidentally but I'm not a little kid.  Why's he gotta be a skate coach?
He noticed you suck at skateboarding and didn't want you to get hurt. He also didn't want to step in spit, i don't see anything wrong with that.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:46:21 AM by ChildoftheGhetto »

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #188 on: September 26, 2008, 09:39:05 AM »
I actually agree with Ghetto. When I was younger, I remember fondly the older guys watching me learn a flip trick then telling me, "now pop it, bitch!" It was tough love just like it sounds like you were getting Kev.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

commander jameson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #189 on: September 26, 2008, 10:19:59 AM »
Danker peaches where's your avatar from? Shit's crazy!

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #190 on: September 26, 2008, 11:12:41 AM »
Danker peaches where's your avatar from? Shit's crazy!

fuck, i wanna know too, i'm at work right now and seriously made everyone come watch that shit, bonkers man... bonkers.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #191 on: September 26, 2008, 12:23:58 PM »

maybe he was trying to tell you the ledge was too small for the trick you were trying? 
its happened to me a couple of times when i think i can do a trick but because the obstacle is too low, it makes it nearly impossible to actually land and roll away.   

maybe he thought you'd get hurt because you don't have the skills to actually land the trick? 
i've seen plenty of kids going for broke, trying big tricks when they can barely even ollie.  they just fling themselves in hopes of landing on back on their boards by luck. 

spitting is disgusting habit in general and it pisses me off like no other when people spit where everyone is skating.  if i have to spit i look for dirt or grass, i never spit on the pavement.  nothing worse when you're going to push off and you step in someone else nastified loogie only to get it all over your grip, screw that. 

that said, he was probably just giving you a hard time is all.  most older guys do that when they like you and not in a homo way.  its weird but i'm a sarcastic asshole to everyone i like.  when you get older you'll understand that giving someone a hard time is a way of showing that you love them...again not in a homo way.       

jrock

« Reply #192 on: September 26, 2008, 12:54:26 PM »
What also sucks in one of my parks is the little bastard kids are rolling pretty deep now...like in crews of almost 10 kids, especially the Berkeley park in the Bay Area. And most of them don't give a fuck now. Like there are these black kids that pretty much just found skating and they mob through and pretty much don't give a fuck about shit....pushing around and getting into everyones way. This one older skater  guy came up and tried to fron on them and it was like City of God and shit....they just smobbed around the older guy and told him to fuck off. He would have banked on all them shit heads but he didn't want to get in some shit with little youngins and having like their brothers come out and fucking them up.....

But yeah...some of these fucking kids got no morals no more.....and treat skateparks like it is a kick it spot and shit.

whoa, i saw this same thing happen at Berkeley like 3 or 4 years ago.  Granted, the old guy was a total kook...full pads, helmet, pristine cruiser board...but i still felt so sorry for him.  These kids just swarmed him and he couldn't do anything.  Its not like he couldn't have beaten the shit out of all the kids there, but i'm sure he knew that if he tried to hit a kid he'd be the one going to jail, not the kids.  They ended up taking his board and throwing it out of the park, while throwing a barrage of curse words and east bay slang at him.  I think some of them were even spitting at him.  A lot of those Berkeley kids are really cool, but they really don't have any respect.  It didn't help that most of the older guys would encourage their shitty behavior (cough...DLX....cough)...

Gatoraids

« Reply #193 on: September 26, 2008, 12:59:18 PM »
I always had a good time at Berkeley, I normally stuck to the bowl because it was so crowded else where though.