Author Topic: What happened to Matt Field and IPATH?  (Read 10878 times)

stopthehate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: What happened to Matt Field and IPATH?
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2007, 03:18:37 PM »
while there may have been certain people who deserved a shoe moreso than thoes who got one, i dont think that means the ones who got one didnt deserve it. while i do think its crazy that bobby, quim, fred, oyola, etc. all should have had shoes years ago, nate was on since day one and goes back with field, it aint all business, its family too (which is sick), and shit is rarely fair in this chaotic industry. castillos been am longer than ive been alive. what constitutes a great skater for you if 'great style' doesnt do it? mariano and dill are lowkey? mariano is one of the bet known names in non xgames related sskateboarding since he was prepubescent, and dill, well lets just refer to him standing in front of a range rover next to one ex-world rider whos mother used to plan out his tampa am runs. both are two of my favorite skaters but i dont think of them as lowkey, they both come out with full video parts whenever given the chance besides when guy took a break. it is what it is: Nate, i want more photos for my wall! fields gotta dope new rasa ad comin out so hes doin it, and in all actuality, nates shoe was really good. freds shoes does look fucking sick but this message to all- if you must, get freds shoe, after that...BOYCOTT IPATH!!!!! viva la rasa revolucion!

russmoule

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: What happened to Matt Field and IPATH?
« Reply #91 on: November 22, 2007, 05:41:38 PM »
yer! where is he, watched his real to reel part before. amazin, boss music no busenitz tho