Author Topic: Lenoce  (Read 2749 times)

BleachBeach

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Lenoce
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2007, 03:07:12 AM »
2 minutes of footage in Baker 3, a major video, when he had 4 or 5 years to film for it?  You could say quality over quantity if you want, but there was some obvious filler in there like the switch ollie over the fence from back in the day and then switch heelflip over the same fence as one of the last tricks.  Deserving of being pro for two of the biggest companies?  It's not like he's legend status like Gino, he should still be in his prime right?

P.S. I like his part in Baker 3.  Andre Nickatina kid, show me where your sister lives.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1934
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2007, 06:37:56 AM »
2 minutes of footage in Baker 3, a major video, when he had 4 or 5 years to film for it?  You could say quality over quantity if you want, but there was some obvious filler in there like the switch ollie over the fence from back in the day and then switch heelflip over the same fence as one of the last tricks.  Deserving of being pro for two of the biggest companies?  It's not like he's legend status like Gino, he should still be in his prime right?

P.S. I like his part in Baker 3.  Andre Nickatina kid, show me where your sister lives.

didnt adrain lopez do that too in the c1rca vid??  he did a back tail on a rail in red shoes in Its Time, and the same clip was used in the Dying to Live Intro....

Lenoce has got a really nice switch heel....
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

asdfdsa

• Rep: 7
  • DC's Finest
    • mire esto avatar image
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2007, 07:31:57 AM »
His Baker 3 part was so good, nollie heel that grass gap is no joke. I can't wait to see his new shit in Lakai.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2007, 07:47:04 AM »
Maybe it's not so much that he can't film a really good part.

It might be that Lakai wont allow him to have a full part for reasons of the overall video length.

And there is also the possibility of the final copy of ff having full parts from Lenoce and Welsh, but that's unlikely.

mr.macho

• Rep: -40
  • Holla if ya hear me
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2007, 08:56:01 AM »
his intro in the baker vid was dope....but overall his skating? mehhhhhh

cahl

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2007, 09:23:09 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

didnt adrain lopez do that too in the c1rca vid??  he did a back tail on a rail in red shoes in Its Time, and the same clip was used in the Dying to Live Intro....

yep