Author Topic: Darren Harper on TV  (Read 5033 times)

RandyD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Darren Harper on TV
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 02:06:57 PM »
Expand Quote
alot of people who skate in DC are from Virginia and areas around dc, I think thats what he's trying to say.

[close]

No, I'm just saying that I know people from the same area that hes from, but they don't tell everybody (if anybody) they meet about how bad the area is.
Your from the suburbs arent you?Stay there.

asdfdsa

• Rep: 7
  • DC's Finest
    • mire esto avatar image
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2007, 02:10:54 PM »
No thats okay, I'll see downtown over winter break.

RandyD

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2007, 02:14:51 PM »
No thats okay, I'll see downtown over winter break.
Cool, Youll see Darren too.

asdfdsa

• DC's Finest
    • mire esto avatar image
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2007, 02:18:07 PM »
I don't get what your problem is. Stevie Williams came from the same kind of environment and yet he isn't going around telling everybody about it. I've filmed with Darren myself, he is a nice guy, I never said he wasn't. I just think that telling everybody his story is excessive.

RandyD

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2007, 02:33:13 PM »
My problem is exactly that. You go and try and film him, and are probably very pleasant to him in person. Then you trash him anonymously on the internet on a messageboard you know he probably doesnt check.

He's a good skateboarder with a unique style. The trash you talk on this site helps form the opinions of younger kids who read this shit. So if your going to trash him here, trash hjim in real life.

Stevie started a company called Dirty Ghetto Kids which is a refrence to the life he came from you idiot.

asdfdsa

• DC's Finest
    • mire esto avatar image
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2007, 02:46:50 PM »
You're acting like I'm the only person to ever complain. Do you think I'm the only person skating downtown that thinks what hes doing is annoying?

lo71

• Rep: 0
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2007, 04:14:37 PM »
NEVER EVER IN one of you your long legged lives will one of you bitch ass niggahs ever say shit to darren! never fucking ever.! you all can hide be hind your computer screens and talk all the shit you want.you all are pussys. yeah darren talks alot about hes from the hood and he needs to slow down on that a bit but what the fuck is gunna talk about? mowing the lawn? sun bathing on a yacht? he never had shit. i guareentee half of you fucks on this post front like your from the hood anyway. Let him live.
chris hall

deep

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2007, 04:16:37 PM »
NEVER EVER IN one of you your long legged lives will one of you bitch ass niggahs ever say shit to darren! never fucking ever.! you all can hide be hind your computer screens and talk all the shit you want.you all are pussys. yeah darren talks alot about hes from the hood and he needs to slow down on that a bit but what the fuck is gunna talk about? mowing the lawn? sun bathing on a yacht? he never had shit. i guareentee half of you fucks on this post front like your from the hood anyway. Let him live.
chris hall

haha yall better get familiar

biggums mcgee

« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2007, 04:36:05 PM »
dude vibed me at puluski...

dcpridee

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2007, 04:53:07 PM »
yeah because most of the time people don't go up to a person they don't know and just start talking shit, doesn't mean they have to approve of them, Dioren was raised in a similar neighborhood and i've never heard the guy complain at all or tell me how hard he's had it, he's very humble about it. and not to talk shit about darren but i'm saying a lot of people who skate dc weren't raised there, I don't think it's under anyones control where they were born and raised, should we exclude ourselves from skating a city that is a mere short car ride away because he doesn't like it? In fact, he probably lives as far from pulaski than any of us do. Plenty of people have come up from DC that weren't raised there. Bobby Worrest, Zach Lyons, Billy Roper, etc. So when you talk shit on anyone because they weren't raised in dc you're addressing those same people.

lo71

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2007, 04:59:45 PM »
By the way. i love all you fuckers.........! all the dc heads va md or dc whatever are cool. however some of you will come on here reppin dc and then shit on darren knowing damn well he has everyones back..dioren what up.! Brad what up. zach lyons suck my dick! no homo

deep

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2007, 05:01:45 PM »
zach lyons suck my dick! no homo

haha

dcpridee

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2007, 05:18:56 PM »
you're the man chris, get fam was sick

Home Skillet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2007, 06:08:32 PM »
By the way. i love all you fuckers.........! all the dc heads va md or dc whatever are cool. however some of you will come on here reppin dc and then shit on darren knowing damn well he has everyones back..dioren what up.! Brad what up. zach lyons suck my dick! no homo
We love you too fucker!

love Edwin

alongway

• Rep: -3
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2007, 09:43:54 PM »

no one here was talking down on his skating, i dont really care for it but thats my opinion. what are you going to do, beat me up because i dont like his skating. stop acting like a child. your video get familar was mediocre at best. and dont play that you make a video, you put alot of medicore footage in the video just to make it longer and have names.

lo71

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2007, 01:02:34 AM »
cocksucker, i didnt say shit about people hating his skating. no ones going to beat you up, a new born fucking baby can probally take care of that. my vid is mediocre, it sucks! it needed more jermey klien in it and less daewon, worrest and gonz. i cant wait to go to your premiere and jerk off to all the new pj ladd footy you get.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 01:10:50 AM by lo71 »

RandyD

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2007, 07:41:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

no one here was talking down on his skating, i dont really care for it but thats my opinion. what are you going to do, beat me up because i dont like his skating. stop acting like a child. your video get familar was mediocre at best. and dont play that you make a video, you put alot of medicore footage in the video just to make it longer and have names.

Go die. Learn some respect.

asdfdsa

• DC's Finest
    • mire esto avatar image
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2007, 08:27:20 AM »
Get Fam was legit! The world needs to stop sleeping on Rigney, hes been on another level for years.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2007, 08:52:44 AM »
darren harper sucks. whats up?

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2007, 09:11:47 AM »
Why the fuck would you try and get coverage through public access tv?  That's some budget life of ryan shit.

pontiac sunfire

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2007, 02:14:15 PM »
dont want this motherfucker breaking into me!

deep

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2007, 02:19:49 PM »
dont want this motherfucker breaking into me!

this is the wackest fake account ever. camel toe was better this fag and he posted once

pontiac sunfire

« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2007, 02:34:22 PM »
ill plow you right over motherfucker

deep

« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2007, 02:50:58 PM »
ill plow you right over motherfucker

not if i stick a banana in that tailpipe, bitch

beagle

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2007, 03:32:45 PM »
It's a shame that someone like this is more marketable that someone like Wieger Van Wageningen, simply because of background and skin color. Skills don't even come into it.

mick swagger

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2007, 04:29:53 PM »
i did see him switch front shuv over a jersey berrier basically off flat in some video but that gets veto'd by his butt style

kevinbacon

• Rep: -1
  • bacon status
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2007, 04:35:18 PM »
haha, he skates to his own rap song in get familiar...and it sucked

deep

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2007, 04:38:47 PM »
haha, he skates to his own rap song in get familiar...and it sucked

that wasnt him stupid. all these haters need to go switch tail a wall like darren. its hard out here for a pimp...........

alongway

• Rep: -3
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2007, 05:16:53 PM »
cocksucker, i didnt say shit about people hating his skating. no ones going to beat you up, a new born fucking baby can probally take care of that. my vid is mediocre, it sucks! it needed more jermey klien in it and less daewon, worrest and gonz. i cant wait to go to your premiere and jerk off to all the new pj ladd footy you get.
the footage you had was good, how you pieced it together sucked. actually gonz footage was crap compared to real to reel.

deep

« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2007, 05:32:18 PM »
keep kookn me im still gonna stand up for dude. im not even really a fan but all the unnecessary hate is funny cuz so many dudes in here would be pussy face to face, i see that shit all the time