Author Topic: Buster George Arnold  (Read 764 times)

*Kevin*Arnold*

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Buster George Arnold
« on: December 14, 2007, 11:37:09 PM »

Every American family has its own unique blend of personalities, my family was no exception. Within our four suburban walls we ranged the full spectrum of types. From the flamboyant, to the demure. From the drunken, to the steadfast. From the repellant, to the ideal. Somehow, we managed to fit together in a kind of fragile alliance. For every sperm stained sheet outrage, there was a close family dinner. Things were kept in a positive light. One for all, and all for one. With one exception: Buster.....the family dog. Buster was more than a dog, he was the family dog. Over the years, Buster became everyones escape from other family. I can only imagine......the things that Buster has been told, but never able to repeat.

Thank you Buster, I will always remember you.

Sigh....feel free to contribute.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 11:39:01 PM by *Kevin*Arnold* »
I remember a place...a town, a house like a lot of other houses....a yard like a lot of other yards...a street like a lot of other streets. And the thing is....after all these years, I still look back...with wonder.

damian

Re: Buster George Arnold
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 08:55:41 AM »
keep on keeping on, kevin.

ERICVILLARREAL

Re: Buster George Arnold
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 11:29:37 AM »
i wish i was as cool as you kevin
i remeber one episode when you stole a sex book from the library and you got busted...
god bless you soldier
i also wish i had a pet that makes me as happy as yours does...
i only have a hamster which i decided to give hookhands..... sure its entertaining watching him climb up his metal cage then dangle upside down by his back left leg, but it just doesnt make me happy.....
i named him Cerebrus
god bless