Author Topic: Zeitgeist... DID ANY OF YOU WATCH THIS ??  (Read 2919 times)

SprintCellPhone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -118
  • http://oldjeezy.net/
    • PURE HATE avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Zeitgeist... DID ANY OF YOU WATCH THIS ??
« on: December 15, 2007, 08:32:48 AM »
HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER HEARD OF THIS MOVIE ???

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

ITS PRETTY DAMN GOOD I THINK

Guinness

Re: Zeitgeist... DID ANY OF YOU WATCH THIS ??
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 08:47:42 AM »
ya its fucking nuts. i don't know who to believe they make a good case but its so fucked that i don't want to believe it.

loophole

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 08:49:24 AM »
abp

Guinness

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 08:59:57 AM »
abp
everyone should see this there are might be people new to the boards since it was last posted

barr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2007, 09:05:31 AM »
its good, but seriously don't try to buy into these type of documentaries
with good editing, pictures, and good narrating they could make you believe anything

Tha J-train

• Rep: 2
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 06:39:51 PM »
someone posted a link to this in my thread hating on people who wear rosaries.  so i watched it.  the first half that "debunks" christianity and religion in general could be turned into a drinking game where every time they say something completely false you take a drink and by the time you get to the part about the 911 conspiracy, you're making out with the ugly chick. 

its just funny how a video that encourages people to question everything they hear expects them to question everyone BUT them.  they got a point to make yeah, but they completey ruin any chance at being taken seriously by saying blatantly incorrect stuff.  When I first watched it I was like WHOA like bill and ted's bogus journey whoa, but then I realized hey, maybe they don't have their facts straight after all if this was all true than why hadn't anyone noticed it for the past couple milleniums? do some research - you'll find out that the whole video is a combination of erroneous statements, exaggerations, and stuff you probably already knew that makes the other stuff more believable.

NCLOVE

• Rep: -19
    • Blacksheep avatar image
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2007, 06:48:33 PM »
I watched this a year or two ago. Probably the shittiest "factual movie" ever. I saw something on TV where some guy basically proved every statement in this video wrong. Then he went on to show you how it was wrong. Conspiracy nuts are the dumbest people ever.
What's next?
I can see it now.  Head line of CNN

"Birdman finds cure for cancer."

RadRacing

• Rep: -3
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2007, 06:49:45 PM »
its a disgusting hypocrisy and anything you havent figured out on your own already isnt true. or you can believe it, look out for those brain chips !

E-Static

• Rep: -8
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 06:53:03 PM »
you better hope that shit aint true.. it would be a blessing.

DM413

• Rep: -1
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 06:53:15 PM »
I'd watch it if it wasn't 2 hours of trite shite.

mfoster

• Rep: 0
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2007, 08:09:31 PM »
Can anyone who says it's bullshit post a link to a proper rebuttal?  The ones i've read have just said it's full of errors and jumps to conclusions without providing any evidence of their own. 

The cfr and federal reserve are real and filled with globalists.

The official 9/11 commision report is a "conspiracy theory" and many members have stated that they didn't get good information.  They didn't even mention building 7. 

The 7/7/2005 bombings in london at the exact same locations and times as a "drill" is some of the most damning evidence of false flag terrorism to me.

Bin Laden worked with the cia since the 80's.  I would like to know when they parted ways.  Recently it came out in the news that it was probably he who arranged for his supposedly estranged family to be flown out of america after 9/11.  On the fbi's top ten most wanted listing on their website there is no mention of his involvement in 9/11 and fbi agents have said that they don't have much evidence to implicate him.

I don't want to get into a heated argument with anyone.  I actually thought this site might be a good place to discuss this stuff without the "conspiracy nut" name calling.  I would love for this stuff to be proven wrong. 

I don't know much about the religious stuff.

mIRC Gonzales

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2007, 08:16:54 PM »
"NC LOVE".....did you happen to notice that this film wasn't finished until only about 8 months ago?
So, unless Doc Brown's flux capacitor is working again, you had to have been fucking Nostradamus to see this film 2 years ago.
I love catching people in lies.....fucking LOVE it!!!

SprintCellPhone

• PURE HATE avatar image
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2007, 08:49:00 PM »
ITS A BIT DIFFRENT FROM THE NORMAL SKATE MOVIE OR RANDOM BULLSHIT THAT GETS POSTED HERE.. ITS CRAZY I WATCHED IT IN SCHOOL I TOLD MY TEACHER ABOUT AND AND WE WATCHED IT IN CLASS IT HAS WILD SHIT .ALL OF IT MAKES SENSE TO ME BUT IM 16 I HAVENT LIVED THAT LONG YET. I MEAN I DONT PAY TAX YET CAUSE IM STILL YOUNG BUT I TOLD MY DAD ABOUT THAT LAW AND HE HUGGED ME.. AND TOLD ME STOP WATCHING BULLSHIT ON MY COMPUTER...  :( :(

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2007, 08:51:37 PM »
a made a bunch of people at work watch this shit and now everyones all crazy. i loved it for what it was.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

WonkaBar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61

Herve Villechaize

• I'm a G!
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2007, 10:15:47 PM »
nobody will take my word for it, because I'm just a midget from a terrible 1980's TV show, but Zeitgiest is the real deal Holyfield. Take the religion stuff however it makes you comfortable, but to me it's all common sense. But the 9/11 stuff as well as the IRS, Fed reserve, international banking, etc is all very well documented and just as true as this statement...."I am a G".
Big things, small packages!

NCLOVE

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2007, 06:35:16 AM »
"NC LOVE".....did you happen to notice that this film wasn't finished until only about 8 months ago?
So, unless Doc Brown's flux capacitor is working again, you had to have been fucking Nostradamus to see this film 2 years ago.
I love catching people in lies.....fucking LOVE it!!!

I said a year or 2 ago. Which could mean anything from close to a year, to in between a year and 2. Which 8 months is close to a year. I Never said 2 years. Its still a piece of shit regardless. Why would I even lie about watching this in the first place........
I saw something like it on youtube as well, it was all a bunch of idiots that had it on their page. They basically said, if you don't believe it then you're wrong and you're a fascist. All a bunch of hypocrites and "gay niggas"-chad warden.

Heres what some of them said: "Zeitgeist is a factual movie about the Federal reserve...blahblahblahblahblah."  Show me these facts please.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 06:42:24 AM by NCLOVE »
What's next?

Grassy Knoll

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2007, 09:52:25 AM »
How can anybody refute this documentary w/out doing any of your own research and have nothing to back up your rebuttal?
Here are some facts:
There have been countless federal trials against tax-evaders where the defendant got off because the IRS and the fed couldn't provide
a law that said we have to pay taxes. It was a law that they attempted to pass in 1916 but not enough states ratified it, which rules it dead in the water.
Nothing more has happened since then. The law still is non-existenet to this day. This is fact.
THis film tells the whole story: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

9/11 was indeed an inside job. The amount of evidence is staggering. If someone is too lazy to open up your mind to this possibility by watching "Loose Change"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7218920724339766288
then they're hopeless. Because there is enough evidence in this film to prove it 100%. And this is over 2 years old now. Mountains of new evidence has unearthed
showing exactly how they did it using a fire-accelorant called "Thermite" planted on the support beams throughout the tradecenter.
Actual chemical analysis done on melted WTC steel has proven that it was present in the fires.

The Federal Reserve was created illegally after centuries of fights to get it instated. Our founding fathers said that the worst thing that could ever happen to this country would be a central bank being instated. They fought their entire lives to keep one from being instated in the US. But rogue agents within Wall Street, congress and eventually the white house eventually got it pushed through in 1913. Woodrow Wilson later lamented creating the Fed Res because he saw exactly what it had done.....given control of the US economy to a group of private billionaire banking cartels.
If we don't open our mind to consider these facts then we're allowing this stuff to be done to ourselves. These types of attrocities have been allowed to be implemented against us because most people sit back, deny that it's possible, call the people names who try to bring light to the truth and then sit back and
dive back into their lives because it's too disturbing to consider what is really going on. 

NCLOVE

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2007, 10:33:17 AM »

9/11 was indeed an inside job. The amount of evidence is staggering. If someone is too lazy to open up your mind to this possibility by watching "Loose Change"
then they're hopeless. Because there is enough evidence in this film to prove it 100%. And this is over 2 years old now. Mountains of new evidence has unearthed
showing exactly how they did it using a fire-accelorant called "Thermite" planted on the support beams throughout the tradecenter.
Actual chemical analysis done on melted WTC steel has proven that it was present in the fires.

The Federal Reserve was created illegally after centuries of fights to get it instated. Our founding fathers said that the worst thing that could ever happen to this country would be a central bank being instated. They fought their entire lives to keep one from being instated in the US. But rogue agents within Wall Street, congress and eventually the white house eventually got it pushed through in 1913. Woodrow Wilson later lamented creating the Fed Res because he saw exactly what it had done.....given control of the US economy to a group of private billionaire banking cartels.

If we don't open our mind to consider these facts then we're allowing this stuff to be done to ourselves. These types of attrocities have been allowed to be implemented against us because most people sit back, deny that it's possible, call the people names who try to bring light to the truth and then sit back and
dive back into their lives because it's too disturbing to consider what is really going on. 

This is the one that I watched a while back. My fault, couldn't remember the name of it. So this was the one where pretty much every one of their "facts" were proved wrong.

1st bold: I thought the worst thing they thought could happen to this country, was being divided among each other, through political views and other sorts.
2nd bold: I don't think all of their statements were proved right, so to say that they are all facts is false hood. Or it might just be that people have minds of their own, and don't believe everything someone tells them on the Internet.......
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 10:38:07 AM by NCLOVE »
What's next?

elias

• Rep: -3
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 12:15:12 PM »
NC Love can you explain to me your thoughts on how building 7 fell to the ground in a neat pile without a plane hitting it?

SprintCellPhone

• PURE HATE avatar image
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2007, 01:02:18 PM »
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT "AMERO" SHIT THEY WERE TALKING OF.. JUST LIKE THE EURO ??? SHITS CRAZY .. US MEXICO AND CANADA.. THATS GONNA FUCK SKATEBOARDING ALL UP .. ITS GONNA CROSS BREAD.. AND CAUSE MUTANT HYBRIDS.. SHECKLER X FURBY X WADE DICKSARMO.. YUCK..

madgrimy

• Rep: 2
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »
How can anybody refute this documentary w/out doing any of your own research and have nothing to back up your rebuttal?
Here are some facts:
There have been countless federal trials against tax-evaders where the defendant got off because the IRS and the fed couldn't provide
a law that said we have to pay taxes. It was a law that they attempted to pass in 1916 but not enough states ratified it, which rules it dead in the water.
Nothing more has happened since then. The law still is non-existenet to this day. This is fact.
THis film tells the whole story: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1656880303867390173

Chomsky's take:
Part 1:  http://youtube.com/watch?v=BzGd0t8v-d4

Part 2:  http://youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqDvbgeXM&feature=related

cali1992

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 08:12:51 PM »
that movie is simply to powerful for the average joe who believes all sins are washed away
with a trip to the pew.

A-Bo

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2007, 10:25:39 PM »
man just finnished part II, its an interesting movie, but a lot of it seems false, atleast on the 9/11 stuff. The part about christianity being based on paganism seems pretty on point, i think.

BtownPrince

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2007, 11:29:18 PM »
THAT WAS FUCKED UP DUDE

isthisit

• Rep: 1
  • we don't go to school and we kill people
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2007, 08:49:19 AM »
i wanna see you guys cite sources on your claims
do some research
don't take this shit at face value

d_bo

• Community Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2007, 12:46:58 PM »
Take all of the claims in the movie with a grain of salt.  They even tell you to do as much here

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/statement.htm

"Welcome to the Official Site for 'Zeitgeist, the Movie.'
Since the emergence of the work in late June, 2007, many other websites,
organizations and posts have fallaciously claimed connections to the work.
Please note that 'Zeitgeist', along with this site, has no direct affiliation with
anything else online.

Zeitgeist, produced by Peter Joseph, was created as a nonprofit filmiac expression to
inspire people to start looking at the world from a more critical perspective and to understand that
very often things are not what the population at large think they are. The information in Zeitgeist
was established over a year long period of research and the current Source page on
this site lists the basic sources used / referenced and the Interactive Transcript includes
exact source references and further information.

Now, it's important to point out that there is a tendency to simply disbelieve things that are
counter to our understanding, without the necessary research performed.
For example, some information contained in Part 1 and Part 3, specifically, is not obtained
by simple keyword searches on the Internet. You have to dig deeper. For instance,
very often people who look up "Horus" or "The Federal Reserve" on the Internet
draw their conclusions from very general or biased sources. Online encyclopedias or text book
Encyclopedias often do not contain the information contained in Zeitgeist. However, if one takes
the time to read the sources provided, they will find that what is being presented is
based on documented evidence. Any corrections, clarifications & further points regarding the film
are found on the Clarifications page. Non-Profit DVDs / Free Video Downloads are
available through the Downloads page.

That being said, It is my hope that people will not take what is said
in the film as the truth, but find out for themselves, for truth is not told, it is realized.

Thank You"

As far as the income tax thing goes..... If you actually believe that you dont have to pay federal income tax try it.  See if  the US government doesn't come and garnish your wages.

Here are some facts:

The above statements about not enough states ratifying the law is simply incorrect.  In 1913 the disagreement was about the actual verbiage in the law.

I know this is a wikipedia entry but it sums up this tax discussion pretty well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_protestors

rawbertson

• Rep: -125
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2007, 02:13:33 PM »
there are actually 2 versions of the movie
anyway
i think the point of the movie is
the politicians/rich people can do whatever they want and you wouldnt even have a clue. for all you know there is mad secret shit goin on. you odnt really know each voter really voted on all those cards to get the president in or whatever could have all been a huge scam. your whole life might as well be in the matrix cause what they are showin you isnt really true anyway.

it seems likely that our world is actually much more sadistic and fucked up than the movie points out, and we are all headed for a big crash any minute.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2007, 02:25:00 PM »
there are actually 2 versions of the movie
anyway
i think the point of the movie is
the politicians/rich people can do whatever they want and you wouldnt even have a clue. for all you know there is mad secret shit goin on. you odnt really know each voter really voted on all those cards to get the president in or whatever could have all been a huge scam. your whole life might as well be in the matrix cause what they are showin you isnt really true anyway.

it seems likely that our world is actually much more sadistic and fucked up than the movie points out, and we are all headed for a big crash any minute.
Like the minute your rap career takes off?

sergioflorez

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2007, 04:03:37 PM »
uruguay post to shut everyone up in 5.......... 4........... 3........... 2..........