Author Topic: best part in fully flared..mike mo  (Read 2811 times)

freedom panther

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -6
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: best part in fully flared..mike mo
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 09:29:23 PM »
......koston....low key,all terrain vehicle modest part...for real         ...big ups alex olsen politically correct flipkicks in china.....i'm fully farty hearing about this video...
7.5,52's=shred anything

Farger

• Rep: -2
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 02:26:03 AM »
A really good part, but personally it's Puig and Mariano that does it for me. But definetly a part that helped my interest in Mike mo

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • RIP
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2007, 02:39:02 AM »
This guy is just a slightly more in-tune and hungry P. Rod. He doesn't suck, he does rip, but who cares? So does Torey Pudwill and all of the valley and OC.

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2007, 04:16:17 AM »
This guy is just a slightly more in-tune and hungry P. Rod. He doesn't suck, he does rip, but who cares? So does Torey Pudwill and all of the valley and OC.

I didn't used to be a fan, but Torey's been lightin in up lately.  That kickflip back smith ad is real sick.  It's so high.

Maple Syrup

• Rep: -16
  • rhymenoceros
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2007, 01:05:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'd way rather watch alex olson
[close]

yup
[close]

normally i would as well, but to tell you the truth i dont think his part was all that amazing.  i mean, didnt he have a line that was something along the lines of 180, halfcab flip, tailslide kickflip out?  he did have a lot of sick footage but i thought his part was one of the weaker ones in ff.

that being said, to me a weaker part in ff is better than the majority of parts coming out today.
[close]

I thought that backtail kf was one of the best tricks in the video. So popped and proper and the dude was hauling balls.

are you serious?  best in the video? what about the bs tail 270 flip out, or bs 270 tailslide kickflip out, or fs blunt bigflip out, or bs smith 360 out, or any of the other ridiculous ledge tricks i forget off the top of my head.  to me that line was just seriously throwaway footage.  he can do better.

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2007, 01:59:33 PM »
jbbbbbb
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

damian

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2007, 09:48:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I\'d way rather watch alex olson
[close]

yup
[close]

normally i would as well, but to tell you the truth i dont think his part was all that amazing.  i mean, didnt he have a line that was something along the lines of 180, halfcab flip, tailslide kickflip out?  he did have a lot of sick footage but i thought his part was one of the weaker ones in ff.

that being said, to me a weaker part in ff is better than the majority of parts coming out today.
[close]

I thought that backtail kf was one of the best tricks in the video. So popped and proper and the dude was hauling balls.
[close]

are you serious?  best in the video? what about the bs tail 270 flip out, or bs 270 tailslide kickflip out, or fs blunt bigflip out, or bs smith 360 out, or any of the other ridiculous ledge tricks i forget off the top of my head.  to me that line was just seriously throwaway footage.  he can do better.

i prefer the looks of the tricks, over the names of the tricks.

damian

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2007, 09:50:09 AM »
Expand Quote
This guy is just a slightly more in-tune and hungry P. Rod. He doesn\'t suck, he does rip, but who cares? So does Torey Pudwill and all of the valley and OC.
[close]

I didn\'t used to be a fan, but Torey\'s been lightin in up lately.  That kickflip back smith ad is real sick.  It\'s so high.

fuck you and fuck torey pudwill.

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2007, 05:18:34 PM »
new link http://www.stage6.com/user/PoisonBurp/video/1926516/Mike-Mo-Capaldi

when he does the switch flip fakie manual at 2:49, doesn't he look so much like koston?