Author Topic: montage  (Read 1300 times)

somekid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: montage
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2007, 11:30:41 PM »
steady shot is a bag. if you start using it now, you'll continue to use it when you get your fisheye, and then your lines will look like shit.

just learn to relax, get some big soft wheels and a broom, and try not to chop off peoples heads, unless you're going to zoom WAY in on their board/feet.

and don't be in a huge hurry to get a fisheye. get some lights instead. if you're creative enough (and the logistics of the spot allow it) you can film lines longlens.

MattG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: montage
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2007, 12:48:27 AM »
Expand Quote
explain to me how one person can wreck and entire forum, please.

reid-

in addition to needing to steady your hand, you need to learn how to frame a shot.
you've got a decent eye, you just need to get better at the technical parts of filming.
dvx100?
[close]
vx1000.what do you mean?i'm not taking your words personally i know you're just trying to help unlike this fucking faggot matt/tx.so what do you mean?what do i need to do in order to get better?

spend some time on www.skateperception.com those video nerds will tell you whats up until u get sick of they same comments over and over, but hteres LOTS of good tutorials and stuff.

here check out this it helps alot whne u are just start http://forums.skateperception.com/index.php?showtopic=34532 scroll down and read Michaels Post itll help a ton.
If you get inspired to skate a certain way, how concerned are you with its popularity or acceptability within the skate world
I thought skating was popular and acceptable in the skate world. Maybe I didn't get that press release.

MJ