Author Topic: Earth Crisis  (Read 2178 times)

ahlee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Earth Crisis
« on: December 20, 2007, 01:56:03 PM »
Full US tour this february? anyone else hear this?

sebastian toombs

Re: Earth Crisis
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 02:55:02 PM »
theyre still around?  whatever happened to integrity?

onelove

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 04:23:13 PM »
whatever happened to integrity?

Integirty is fucking sick. humanity is the devil is classic

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 05:50:11 AM »
wellyea, they broke up a while ago. They were like die hard sXe and then i think they all started smoking pot like crazy. But whatever. Integrity was sick as well not sure what theyre up to. But I'm def hitting up an earth crisis show in boston, i think theyre making out that way.

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 07:11:39 AM »
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 07:20:07 AM »
damn, that dude gained some weight huh

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 07:24:19 AM »
yeah i guess so......i love how geraldo keeps calling them "the straight edgers"
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

fuckingvegan

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 09:50:06 AM »
wellyea, they broke up a while ago. They were like die hard sXe and then i think they all started smoking pot like crazy. But whatever. Integrity was sick as well not sure what theyre up to. But I'm def hitting up an earth crisis show in boston, i think theyre making out that way.

Are you talking about Integrity? If so the only people in the band that where ever SxE was the signer and the drummer, the singer stopped being SxE in 1990 or so, they where just a metal band. I saw them more times then I can remember because I grew up near Cleveland.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 09:51:16 AM »
Full US tour this february? anyone else hear this?

I know they are playing Seattle, I am going to try and get tickets. Saw them a bunch years back.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 10:08:12 AM »
Nice, yea I use to go to tons of shows when i was younger, like 6th and 7th grade. we would go with my friends older brothers who were huge. saw snapcase back when they were somewhat good, earth crisis, 25talife, and strife. strife was the fucking shit. i'm stoked on earth crisis doing a tour though, i'll probably hit up a boston show.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 11:09:09 AM »
I use to book hard core shows in Ohio before I moved out west. Earth Crisis, Snap Case, Blood Let, EndPoint etc.. man I saw so many good bands. 

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 11:23:17 AM »
fuck yea dude, bloodlet.

my friend use to be the drummer for grimlock, not sure if you've ever heard them. theyre cd never fuckinggets old. ever.

CRO MAG

• Rep: -1
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 11:35:05 AM »
Earth Crisis is so fucking shitty.  Firestorm, what a god damn joke.  Integrity on the other hand, what an incredible hardcore band.  Dwid performed an Integrity set this year with Pulling Teeth(I think) under the The Blackest Curse moniker.  He's doing a record with that name that should be out next year I think.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 11:37:39 AM »
I actually like firestorm, only that song though on that cd. Their earlier shit is more what im into though.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 04:37:49 PM »
Earth Crisis is so fucking shitty.  Firestorm, what a god damn joke.  Integrity on the other hand, what an incredible hardcore band.  Dwid performed an Integrity set this year with Pulling Teeth(I think) under the The Blackest Curse moniker.  He's doing a record with that name that should be out next year I think.

Yes but it's the FUNNIEST joke. I would love to see Earth Crisis. Probably the best stereotype band.

And Integrity is the shit. I heard about that new Integrity album, and apparently Dwid, Jacob Bannon of Converge, and someone else have a new band. Knowing them, probably will be some weird dark electronic stuff, but I want to hear it whatever the case.

Snapcase, now that was a band. For a while at least.

Blue Fescue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 04:45:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you talking about Integrity? If so the only people in the band that where ever SxE was the signer and the drummer, the singer stopped being SxE in 1990 or so, they where just a metal band. I saw them more times then I can remember because I grew up near Cleveland.

It had to be later than 1990, I had a thrasher interview with them and he was saying "This is where I am and this is where I'll always be"  in reference to sxe.  must have been 1993 or thereabouts

fuckingvegan

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2007, 09:08:38 AM »
Hey veganshawn..while in cleveland did you ever book or see Apartment 213?

Yep they played some shows for me, Ringworm also another great band. Do you know those guys? Also Windpipe one of the best Ohio metal bands that many people never got to hear.

sebastian toombs

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2007, 07:09:28 PM »
does anyone know strain from vancouver, or trial from tacoma?  i saw those guys a lot...   i wish i still had some of my integrity cds, i cant even find a torrent of them...