Author Topic: 5 questions  (Read 867 times)

Edward Penishands

5 questions
« on: January 03, 2008, 06:14:56 PM »
1.  what does geoff rowley say at the end of this clip? http://www.strangenotes.com/video/index.php?vid=com_rowleytrk

2. why did noone call out gino for obviously posing after his ender in the nike video?

3.  why do people skate low trucks with risers?  just get highs.

4.  where is panama dan?

5.  in the thunder ad (which i can't find at the moment) where busenitz fs ollies over the bar to wallride and then 180s over the same bar he originally ollied over, what's the deal?  was the push missing in the frame, or did he really powerslide the 180 and still have enough speed to make it over the bar again.

Edward Penishands

Re: 5 questions
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 06:16:45 PM »
shit, i was suppose to put this in help.

Lumpy Oatmeal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 06:24:15 PM »
1. "this is geoff rowley. this is my new independent truck. go to win.strangenotes.com to win a set. good luck with that. nice one son. see ya later"

2. because he is gino is this is slap

3. they bought their board at a mall

4. most likely somewhere in boston

5. he was most likely going extremely fast (as usual) and took a pretty wide turn
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

Edward Penishands

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 06:27:33 PM »
1. "this is geoff rowley. this is my new independent truck. go to win.strangenotes.com to win a set. good luck with that. nice one son. see ya later"

that was the part im not sure about.  it sounds like that, but it doesnt make sense.  than again, it's geoff.

Lumpy Oatmeal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 07:42:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that was the part im not sure about.  it sounds like that, but it doesnt make sense.  than again, it's geoff.

yeah nice one son is what i heard but i was kinda like "huh???" when he said it so i dunno
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125