Author Topic: I might be going to jail for the first time!  (Read 4485 times)

frizz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: I might be going to jail for the first time!
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 01:39:52 PM »
i always thought if i went to prison and was getting butt raped i would just pretend like i was liking it. like moan and jiggle my ass around. that way the dude who was raping me would freak out and think he was gay. point me.
i always figured that if i were in prison, to avoid gettin raped, i'd just totally give up wiping my ass and showering all together. seemed bulletproof, till moms reminded me that some homies dig that.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 04:38:19 PM »
i always thought if i went to prison and was getting butt raped i would just pretend like i was liking it. like moan and jiggle my ass around. that way the dude who was raping me would freak out and think he was gay. point me.

I've thought about that myself. Like if you just give it up right away, they might just get bored.

mintfiction

• Rep: -15
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2008, 04:54:18 PM »
fuck weed
look where its got you

*BargainShopper*

• Rep: -42
  • Simple Lives Always Prevail
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2008, 07:00:45 PM »
fuck weed
look where its got you
skateboarding got me into this mess!
well i got myself into this situation, it's not the weed's fault.

ET253

• Rep: -29
  • - 31! Damn it went down again!!! -300 or bust...
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 06:03:11 PM »
You're not going to jail. but on the super off chance you do, it'll only be county. which means no butt rape, no shanks, no problem. you could probably even con some dumasses out of their commissary if you got skills. 

haha tha's fucked up. Why would you do that? Commisary is the only thing that kept food in my stomach the whole time I was in there. I pretty much lived off candy. The only actual prison food I ate the entire time was a dank ass bowl of frosted flakes the morning they let me out. also I got to buy a pencil, paper, and an eraser to draw with. Drawing is an excellent way to pass the time and also a good way to make friends if you draw pictures of cops with pig faces and give them to all your cell mates. They were lovin those. Conning somebody out of their commisary, now that'd be an excellent way to piss people off...

swissenheights

• Rep: 6
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 06:26:13 PM »
suck dick no homo
dah

skatemore,man

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »
hope you dont go to jail, if anything it's a waste of money. My buddy korey in NC chose jail time over community service. For an unpaid seatbelt ticket.... he said it wasn't bad at all, he wrote songs and kicked it with crackheads. but depending on what you'd like to do with your life, try hard as fuck to keep your record clean.

freedom panther

• Rep: -6
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2008, 10:12:32 PM »
...you got caught bitch ....you hippie
7.5,52's=shred anything

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2008, 11:17:56 AM »
5th street jail or county?

clientele.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • SLAP
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2008, 03:38:10 PM »
jail sucks a big fat dick

SLAP is for the haters.

ET253

• Rep: -29
  • - 31! Damn it went down again!!! -300 or bust...
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2008, 09:00:49 AM »
suck dick no homo

So that's what you'd do? Good luck with that. I'm guessing you're probably into it...

Joey

• Rep: -3
    • Myspace avatar image
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2008, 09:19:36 AM »
yeah it's definately not gonna be anything more than community service, which can actually be fun. i had 50 hours once and we just met up at this factory every saturday morning at 8 (the worst part by far) and just swept the floors and bullshitted. the supervisor dude was the funniest redneck ever who logged us in for 5 hours everytime when we never stayed for more than 1 or 2, and would give us words of wisdom all the time like "smoke weed while you can".
    and you'll meet people named "taco" who have some crazy 400 hours shit for being drunk and rampaging through the police station breaking all the computers and keyboards. i kind of miss it actually
That's the funniest shit I have ever read about ever......kinda sounds like my job at Hardee's

• Rep: 48
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2008, 09:42:53 AM »
Do your community service, though if that's what they give you.  My buddy, Travis, ended up in jail because he ducked out of community service for too many unpaid skateboarding tickets in Atlanta.  He spent 3 days in county, and when he got out, we threw a party and got hecka stoned and drunk.  The following morning, the pigs came back trying to put him back in jail saying the warrant was still out on him to serve those 3 days, and one of the pigs caught a glimpse of a bong on the coffee table (before I promptly stood in front of his line of sight of it) when Travis opened the door while it was still chained.  In the time it took for him to close and unchain the door, I quietly ran back into one of the rooms and hid the bong.  I saw the one cop that saw it surveying the living room and kitchen for the bong, but he couldn't see it so they left after Travis was able to prove he'd already been in jail.

I'd probably play the crazy card if I ever landed in jail.  Fuck jail.

“Skaters are rebels” Reggie Barnes
“…If we create campaigns trying to sway skateboarders they will possibly rebel against it and go even more to non branded boards”