Author Topic: one question.  (Read 6476 times)

Peter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: one question.
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 11:55:35 PM »
The secret to everything (really) is to act like you don't give a shit.  Concentrate on that and you're good to go.
That's always worked for me.

damian

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2008, 12:10:07 AM »
its her boyfriends truck, and he fucked out her brains in the back of it, while he played his staind cd.

ReidVaeth

• Rep: -180
  • i'm here.
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2008, 12:25:59 AM »
its her boyfriends truck, and he fucked out her brains in the back of it, while he played his staind cd.
that's fucked up man.don't be a dick for no reason.the dude is obviously cool,don't be a faggot.
jammage.

damian

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2008, 12:38:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
thats fucked up man.dont be a dick for no reason.the dude is obviously cool,dont be a faggot.

just telling it like it is. unless he is the county beer pong champ and/or has a nickelback synched alarm clock, she will continue to suck that dick in that spacious ride. the hell would she need a truck for?

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2008, 12:40:01 AM »
I don't care if it's mean, I laughed hard at those two posts.

victoria

• Rep: 30
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2008, 07:13:00 AM »
Expand Quote
That's always worked for me.
[close]

See? Proven method.

this is entirely true, from a girls point of view even.
a damn shame i dont have 105 portraits of you sucking my dick, vicky.

GAYTMURRELL

• Rep: -6
  • lemme guess atm you grabbed his ass too
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2008, 07:55:25 AM »
what she thinks of me, no shit. i'm very insecure.

RRRRRAD

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2008, 08:03:10 AM »
Expand Quote
okay well today i found out she drives a pathfinder

shes about 5'5'' skinny but a nice/normal look not that like oh my god i cant eat that ill get fat skinny
black hair
perfect face
nose pierced on the left side
always wears skinny jeans and noce bracelets and necklaces
has a bunch of surfing/snowboaring stickers on the back of her truck ?!?!
she seems mad down to earth and not concied at all (this is based of the maybe 100 words we've said to eachother since every saturday since november)
[close]

sounds pretty good.  talking to attractive women can be hard.  the key is confidence, even if you aren't that confident in yourself at least act like you are.  women see that in us in crazy ways, like how we walk and talk and how we carry ourselves.  just give it a go.  ask yourself what would be worse....would you rather try and maybe get to go out with her, or would you rather do nothing and constantly be kicking yourself for not even giving it a shot?

mad fucking hard to talk to it sucks
well next saturday ill say something
thats the only day i know she definetly works

but the thing is if i was riding down broadway or something i would just scream something at her like hey let me throw it in or something or just like DAMNNNN  as i was passing by becuase i know i would never see her again but its so hard that i actually wanna talk to her and say something and like ask her to hang out with me

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2008, 09:53:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

shes about 5'5'' skinny but a nice/normal look not that like oh my god i cant eat that ill get fat skinny
black hair
perfect face
she seems mad down to earth and not concied at all (this is based of the maybe 100 words we've said to eachother since every saturday since november)
[close]

sounds pretty good.  talking to attractive women can be hard.  the key is confidence, even if you aren't that confident in yourself at least act like you are.  women see that in us in crazy ways, like how we walk and talk and how we carry ourselves.  just give it a go.  ask yourself what would be worse....would you rather try and maybe get to go out with her, or would you rather do nothing and constantly be kicking yourself for not even giving it a shot?
[close]

mad fucking hard to talk to it sucks
well next saturday ill say something
thats the only day i know she definetly works

but the thing is if i was riding down broadway or something i would just scream something at her like hey let me throw it in or something or just like DAMNNNN  as i was passing by becuase i know i would never see her again but its so hard that i actually wanna talk to her and say something and like ask her to hang out with me

it'd be pretty epic if eventually, slap helps you get laid
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

RadRacing

• Rep: -3
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2008, 10:25:07 AM »

black hair
perfect face

normally i would find this so lame but girls like this are good to just have, to occupy your mind maybe?  i picked one up once and it sucked. i built her up in my mind so much and i was so hyped on her and then one day she asked to go skateboarding with me  :-X 

i did it by showing up one day by chance on her break, i was smoking outside where she chilled during breaks, if your really into this girl maybe find out when her break is somehow? sounds kinda creepy maybe but it would work. i think bumming smokes has picked up more girls for me than actually talking to them.

BuckWilliams

• Rep: 1
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2008, 02:45:46 PM »
dude drink like 3 or 4 beers kind of fast and then go in there when its not busy and just chat the shit out of her, kind of make fun of her, like say "thats a pretty cool pizza" or something like "you remind me of tom lykus" and she'll get kind of embarrassed and you'll have the upper hand

swissenheights

• Rep: 6
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2008, 04:40:22 PM »
slap does it all.
dah

RRRRRAD

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2008, 05:17:24 PM »
i can't wait till saturday

fuck

Diesel

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2008, 05:45:35 PM »
If you got her number call her.

RRRRRAD

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2008, 07:27:17 PM »

i would have it if i have said more than

pepperoni slice and a raspberry snapple please

and thank you

MEOW

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
    • Stardust Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2008, 12:09:15 AM »
just fucking go for it. every girl is a fucking slut, all you have to do is figure out how to exploit it

jack sandwich

• Rep: 21
  • lost in the sauce.
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2008, 12:56:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

and thank you

just say something basic when she's counting your change like, ''so it must be pretty nice working here....." and when she kinda laughs and makes some response like, "yea, its like whatevs... pretty fun sometimes....." So she'll end up looking into your eyes, thats when you go in for the kill like, "man, i couldn't help but notice you've got really pretty eyes....." thats when she'll blush and say aww thanks... then you take your change and receipt and say thanks. as you're walking away kinda smile but not all cheezy... keep it seductive.. like the way you'd want a chic to glare at you, but make sure that you're not lookin like a creepster..
when she brings you your food or calls you to come up and get it, take it from there... she'll have that compliment in her mind.. take it from there man, good luck!

baxter

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2008, 01:11:27 AM »
im such a pussy

well i was going to ask the girl to get coffee with me after work tonite but there was mad people inside and then i was to focus in on saying something i forgot to hand her the money  looked like dumb ass she laughed and was talkative

so next week saturday its fucking going down no pussing out i have one whole week to think
god but damn did she look fine today woooooo!
You sound like someone thats about to try something big on a skateboard. Good luck.

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2008, 01:28:47 AM »
Just bring up Shaquille O'Neal in the conversation.  Shaq Fu gets all the girlies wet.

RRRRRAD

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2008, 03:52:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

and thank you
[close]

just say something basic when she's counting your change like, ''so it must be pretty nice working here....." and when she kinda laughs and makes some response like, "yea, its like whatevs... pretty fun sometimes....." So she'll end up looking into your eyes, thats when you go in for the kill like, "man, i couldn't help but notice you've got really pretty eyes....." thats when she'll blush and say aww thanks... then you take your change and receipt and say thanks. as you're walking away kinda smile but not all cheezy... keep it seductive.. like the way you'd want a chic to glare at you, but make sure that you're not lookin like a creepster..
when she brings you your food or calls you to come up and get it, take it from there... she'll have that compliment in her mind.. take it from there man, good luck!

haha why does that sound like such a good idea and sound like it will work to well

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2008, 08:52:23 AM »
'is it alice? allison? yo, you heard the new ja rule?'

O-Dogg

• Rep: -3
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2008, 08:59:26 AM »
there is this one girl at the pizza shop i go to for work when i work on saturdays  and oh man

shes so beautiful i just dont know what to say
and i still dont

Ay homie you soundin like a little mark ass bitch right about now

loophole

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2008, 09:00:26 AM »
Just don't overthink it dude. Girls like being wanted, not needed. If she thinks you're cool, sees yoou can be around her without getting to weird, and are completely secure whether she's into you or not, you're good to go. That way, even if she's not into you, she may be able to point you towards one of her cute friends.
this man knows what he's talking about.
i mean, just look at his avatar. suave.
but seriously, he's right. don't give a fuck, and compliment her.

jack sandwich

• lost in the sauce.
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2008, 09:45:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

and thank you
[close]

[close]

haha why does that sound like such a good idea and sound like it will work to well

haha yeahh.. just keep it simple and casual

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2008, 10:29:16 AM »
don't be scripted about it, talk to a girl just like you do to your homies and just fish for common threads as far as hanging out is concerned. drop places that you think are tight into casual conversation (i went to the coolest sushi place the other day; the new exhibit at MFA is so cool; etc...) and if seems interested in anything then just say "if you want to check it out i'd be down". basically just bait your converstatiion with tight shit too do and if she reacts to anything you have a natural segway into asking them to do it. but just be real natural about it. when you talk to people you general talk about what you do anyway, just make sure there is some fun shit in there that a chic would like doing.

if you want to be indirect that's the easiest way i found. i prefer being more direct so that you don't end up in the friend category and have to work your way out.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2008, 11:02:05 AM »
Ask her out already! Don't wait until Saturday, go there now, compliment her and then tell us. Do not mention anything about you knowing what kind of car she has.
p.s. and don't wear a white belt.

beeda weeda

« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2008, 11:07:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

and thank you
[close]

this is it exacftly, the eyes are key! I drop the eyes all the time, but get busted, cause I am color blind. ITs actually a good ice breaker, starts a conversation.
make a nice sinsere compliment, smile, and move on with you day, come back the next week and make your strike, she'll remember you this way. Be confident, not cocky, talk about her, ask her questions, but don't dig too deep, just casual stuff, keep the concersation going if it slows down, you have to be confident and as shitty as it seems, you are in charge of that first concersation, you may have to keep it going ,but also, you must know when to move on...
good luck man, grow some balls, I was scared when I was your age too,  its really not worth it, each time is a learning experience.

jack sandwich

• lost in the sauce.
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2008, 12:02:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

and thank you
[close]

[close]

this is it exacftly, the eyes are key! I drop the eyes all the time, but get busted, cause I am color blind. ITs actually a good ice breaker, starts a conversation.
make a nice sinsere compliment, smile, and move on with you day, come back the next week and make your strike, she'll remember you this way. Be confident, not cocky, talk about her, ask her questions, but don't dig too deep, just casual stuff, keep the concersation going if it slows down, you have to be confident and as shitty as it seems, you are in charge of that first concersation, you may have to keep it going ,but also, you must know when to move on...
good luck man, grow some balls, I was scared when I was your age too,  its really not worth it, each time is a learning experience.

agreed 100%.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2008, 12:09:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

and thank you
[close]

[close]

[close]

agreed 100%.

once me and my roommate were shopping, and at stop n shop.. you use your card and have to sign on this pad and your signature shows up on the computer screen. and this chick was staring at the screen and i wrote nice ass, and she laughed. never went anywhere from there but it was pretty funny.

damian

« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »
eat the damn pizza in front of her, and practically give it cunnilingus. her knees will quiver, she will be wet.