Author Topic: one question.  (Read 6477 times)

RRRRRAD

Re: one question.
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2008, 04:07:52 PM »
damn all this shit is so great thanks

yeah i would but the only day i know she works is saturday and i always work saturdays too so it kind of works out

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2008, 04:48:55 PM »
Alright, I got a question. Not to steal the story from RRRRRAD, but it sounds like he's got some pressure on him anyway.

There's this girl I've kinda been after for a while. I think it's safe to say we're pretty good friends, we took a class together, ate lunch between classes, studied together, and whatnot. Sometimes I would get the idea she's into me, but a lot of the time I don't. We're good friends as far as class related stuff goes, but I'd ask her to go to shows and whatnot a lot, but she always had something else going on. I thought I made it pretty clear I was trying to spend more time with her, but she wasn't really responding. Then again, sometimes she would be real friendly, laugh at stuff I said that really wasn't very funny at all and whatnot.

Anyway, I guess my question is should I be a little more forward? I decided I didn't want to be too persistent, since I felt like I got a "no", but then again, I may have just not made myself clear. She is pretty flaky about things, like she backs out on plans with her other friends and forgets to introduce people and things like that, but then again, I don't want to be a needy weirdo.

RRRRRAD

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2008, 05:21:23 PM »
Alright, I got a question. Not to steal the story from RRRRRAD, but it sounds like he's got some pressure on him anyway.

There's this girl I've kinda been after for a while. I think it's safe to say we're pretty good friends, we took a class together, ate lunch between classes, studied together, and whatnot. Sometimes I would get the idea she's into me, but a lot of the time I don't. We're good friends as far as class related stuff goes, but I'd ask her to go to shows and whatnot a lot, but she always had something else going on. I thought I made it pretty clear I was trying to spend more time with her, but she wasn't really responding. Then again, sometimes she would be real friendly, laugh at stuff I said that really wasn't very funny at all and whatnot.

Anyway, I guess my question is should I be a little more forward? I decided I didn't want to be too persistent, since I felt like I got a "no", but then again, I may have just not made myself clear. She is pretty flaky about things, like she backs out on plans with her other friends and forgets to introduce people and things like that, but then again, I don't want to be a needy weirdo.

hey at least you got that far

ReidVaeth

• Rep: -180
  • i'm here.
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2008, 07:46:22 PM »

yeah i would but the only day i know she works is saturday and i always work saturdays too so it kind of works out
dude order your shit and be like "i'd like a pepperoni slice,rasberry tea,and your number" hahahahahaha that would be so gnarly.or the best would be if you went up to her and played it out all smoothe like "hi,name,i want a pepperoni slice,rasberry tea and,i'd like to know if you want to go out for coffee with me when you get off" fuck yeah.do the second one.i bet she'd sooo siked.
jammage.

barr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2008, 08:06:45 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
dude order your shit and be like "i'd like a pepperoni slice,rasberry tea,and your number" hahahahahaha that would be so gnarly.or the best would be if you went up to her and played it out all smoothe like "hi,name,i want a pepperoni slice,rasberry tea and,i'd like to know if you want to go out for coffee with me when you get off" fuck yeah.do the second one.i bet she'd sooo siked.

you're in like 6th grade

jack sandwich

• Rep: 21
  • lost in the sauce.
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2008, 08:10:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

you're in like 6th grade

...and they still call him big poppa.

Lumpy Oatmeal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
  • only the classics
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2008, 08:15:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you got her number call her.
[close]

i would have it if i have said more than

pepperoni slice and a raspberry snapple please

and thank you
[close]

just say something basic when she's counting your change like, ''so it must be pretty nice working here....." and when she kinda laughs and makes some response like, "yea, its like whatevs... pretty fun sometimes....." So she'll end up looking into your eyes, thats when you go in for the kill like, "man, i couldn't help but notice you've got really pretty eyes....." thats when she'll blush and say aww thanks... then you take your change and receipt and say thanks. as you're walking away kinda smile but not all cheezy... keep it seductive.. like the way you'd want a chic to glare at you, but make sure that you're not lookin like a creepster..
when she brings you your food or calls you to come up and get it, take it from there... she'll have that compliment in her mind.. take it from there man, good luck!
[close]

this is it exacftly, the eyes are key! I drop the eyes all the time, but get busted, cause I am color blind. ITs actually a good ice breaker, starts a conversation.
make a nice sinsere compliment, smile, and move on with you day, come back the next week and make your strike, she'll remember you this way. Be confident, not cocky, talk about her, ask her questions, but don't dig too deep, just casual stuff, keep the concersation going if it slows down, you have to be confident and as shitty as it seems, you are in charge of that first concersation, you may have to keep it going ,but also, you must know when to move on...
good luck man, grow some balls, I was scared when I was your age too,  its really not worth it, each time is a learning experience.
[close]

agreed 100%.
[close]

once me and my roommate were shopping, and at stop n shop.. you use your card and have to sign on this pad and your signature shows up on the computer screen. and this chick was staring at the screen and i wrote nice ass, and she laughed. never went anywhere from there but it was pretty funny.

ahahaha
and yall dont need to be worryin about my rep, if yall really need to know, its cause no other rapper on here gully enough to do the dirt dolo i done
[quote author=drunk link=topic=46570.msg125

swissenheights

• Rep: 6
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2008, 08:26:16 PM »
find her after work and beat her with a club...then proceed to rape her
dah

tango $$ tha pussy viol8r

• Rep: 28
  • place an ice cube in her pussy, ejacul8 on it.
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2008, 08:30:53 PM »
find her after work and beat her with a club...then proceed to rape her

qft. or get her horriby drunk.

like so.

Mouse

• Rep: 8
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2008, 08:38:37 PM »

You may have gone to far into the friend zone......It happens often. Maybe try to like distance yourself from her for like 2 weeks and then try again freshly? Just a suggestion but it might work.

beeda weeda

« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »
don't try and make plans for that night, its saturday, chances are she's got plans with her friends
ask for maybe sunday, or somtime during the week when she has some free time.

« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2008, 09:36:17 PM »
Is she the kind of girl that would let you ejacul8 inside her? If she is, she is a keepzer.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2008, 10:03:49 PM »
Stop being a baby. Girls aren't scary.

Unless she looks like this.

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2008, 12:12:44 AM »
can someone please put this in classic slap already

eat the damn pizza in front of her, and practically give it cunnilingus. her knees will quiver, she will be wet.

there's alot of good and bad advice in this thread. the only thing i can add is to not really care if you get her number or not. the worse she can do is say 'no', and you're back where you already are. if  play it off coolly, at least she'll remember you; if you act desperate for it, she'll go out of her way to avoid you.
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

loophole

« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2008, 04:46:39 AM »
i find that its much much much easier to get girls on the day or week i meet them, as opposed to girls i really start to dig, which are often friends or in the friend group. i always fail in the latter, and never really get around to the first, as i'm always hooked on a girl i cant get.

oh well
at least there's always bangbros

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2008, 06:17:19 AM »
pick up your pizza shirtless

Thizzzzz

• Rep: -5
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2008, 06:26:25 AM »
If your not into the other ideas.  Just say "I'm really not that cool but i'd like to take to out." or act awkward like michael cera.  She will fuck you for sure.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2008, 06:29:09 AM »
You may have gone to far into the friend zone......It happens often. Maybe try to like distance yourself from her for like 2 weeks and then try again freshly? Just a suggestion but it might work.

ABORT ABORT

You have been marked with the kiss of death. Let it go. The only way you might get a shot in a while is to forget about it for now.

Yeah, you're probably right. I can't help but think I'm kind of bitching out though, that she might be interested and I'm throwing out my chance to actually do something. It's happened to me before. But yeah, waiting might be best. Then again, it has been a month since I saw her last with christmas break and all. I dunno. I think I can figure it out.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2008, 06:39:11 AM »
just rush in wearing boxers covered in oil and be like 'wow sorry, i was in the middle of some extremely talanted sex and forgot that i ordered food'

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2008, 06:43:43 AM »
you wont do it.

blazini

• Rep: -91
  • kook me, boi.
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2008, 03:44:31 PM »
so RRRRRAD, whats the status...
goon skwad

Diesel

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »
Still jacking off

RRRRRAD

« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2008, 03:48:56 PM »
so RRRRRAD, whats the status...

it ain't saturday yet..

damian

« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2008, 04:41:21 PM »
while youre waiting until saturday, brobro  mike is tapping that ass on tuesday, whipping that ass on wednesday, throatfucking on thursday, and fingering it on friday. all in back of the pathfinder. then they jam to disturbed and death cab.

J Kordich, The Real Juice

• Rep: 26
« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2008, 04:48:33 PM »
Take it from my experience, you will entice her if you let her know about your fibrous diet and vigor!
Trust.

RRRRRAD

« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2008, 06:23:45 PM »
while youre waiting until saturday, brobro  mike is tapping that ass on tuesday, whipping that ass on wednesday, throatfucking on thursday, and fingering it on friday. all in back of the pathfinder. then they jam to disturbed and death cab.

mad nice guy right here

thanks

Hard To Explain

• Rep: 6
  • you feelin it
« Reply #86 on: January 08, 2008, 06:30:44 PM »
"Can you squirt?!"
You must be new to the Skateboard game.  This is real industry talk.  "It's all about who you know".  And that's real.  So, I know a few people that can make it happen.

jack sandwich

• Rep: 21
  • lost in the sauce.
« Reply #87 on: January 08, 2008, 06:33:40 PM »
"...Let's cut to the chase, can you squirt?!"

lol

damian

« Reply #88 on: January 08, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

mad nice guy right here

thanks

just trying to give you brotivation, my nig.

« Reply #89 on: January 08, 2008, 09:50:11 PM »
I just went up to Becky and told her zhe makes me cautious and erect. Zhe was flattered, but creeped, but more flattered. Made it a date.