Author Topic: anyone going?  (Read 866 times)

victoria

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 30
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
anyone going?
« on: January 11, 2008, 12:04:04 PM »
a damn shame i dont have 105 portraits of you sucking my dick, vicky.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
Re: anyone going?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 12:06:48 PM »
i wouldnt mind hitting that.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 12:32:39 PM »
Oh God no! This sounds like the shittiest hipster scene ever. A hipster social occasion where they all get together and look at hipsters socializing, so that they can get their picture taken and have other hipsters looking at them looking at pictures of hipsters. Its so gross.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ET253

• Rep: -29
  • - 31! Damn it went down again!!! -300 or bust...
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 01:01:47 PM »
Oh God no! This sounds like the shittiest hipster scene ever. A hipster social occasion where they all get together and look at hipsters socializing, so that they can get their picture taken and have other hipsters looking at them looking at pictures of hipsters. Its so gross.

Sounds almost as bad as sitting in front of your computer glued to the slap message boards having an abrasive opinion about anything and everything just to validate your pride and make yourself feel worthwhile. Oops! My bad. Didn't mean to accidentally call somebody out there...

Vinnie

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »
Funny story: I'm a photo major at a school in Florida and one of my professors was asking me "What photographer do you like?" and I just said O'Dell because some of his work is totally awesome, and the professor just totally ripped him apart upon looking at the work on is website. patrickodell.com, not epicly later'd.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 01:27:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sounds almost as bad as sitting in front of your computer glued to the slap message boards having an abrasive opinion about anything and everything just to validate your pride and make yourself feel worthwhile. Oops! My bad. Didn't mean to accidentally call somebody out there...

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 03:40:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

But not nearly as bad as sitting at your computer spreading regular conspiracy theories about the Illuminati and shit on a skateboarding messageboard, but in the end, its all opinion, isn't it?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ET253

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 07:08:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
But not nearly as bad as sitting at your computer spreading regular conspiracy theories about the Illuminati and shit on a skateboarding messageboard, but in the end, its all opinion, isn't it?

I'd rather be regarded as a conspiracy nut trying to help people than a total douche who just tries to suck off his own ego by trouncing everyone who appears less educated and therefore defenseless.

deep

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 07:32:52 PM »
i would like to intervene, on part of intellectuals worldwide and announce that, in short, you meaningless rants vis a vis, or rather, screen to screen, have become quite distasteful! I humbly ask that you both cease and desist this instant! or perhaps for the less inclined, shut the fuck up.

ET253

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 07:56:51 PM »
i would like to intervene, on part of intellectuals worldwide and announce that, in short, you meaningless rants vis a vis, or rather, screen to screen, have become quite distasteful! I humbly ask that you both cease and desist this instant! or perhaps for the less inclined, shut the fuck up.

I'm still going to openly voice my honest opinions, but for civility's sake, I'll stop feeding into this asshole's dimensia by retaliating to his hate. It's definitely beneath me, that's for sure...

deep

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 08:24:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm still going to openly voice my honest opinions, but for civility's sake, I'll stop feeding into this asshole's dimensia by retaliating to his hate. It's definitely beneath me, that's for sure...

you have 69 post..... *gigglez*

ET253

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 08:32:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you have 69 post..... *gigglez*

haha thank you for the observation. oh, wait, I guess I just ruined it...