Author Topic: Tom Cruise is Batshit regular!  (Read 5263 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Tom Cruise is Batshit regular!
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2008, 09:29:18 AM »
Scientology is the worst mainstream cult in existence.
Umm.... Christianity? You know, they all believe one guy brought peace to the world 2000 years ago and kill anybody who doesn't fall in line, which has immensly helped its growth.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

vskatergirl

• Rep: -2

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2008, 09:36:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Umm.... Christianity? You know, they all believe one guy brought peace to the world 2000 years ago and kill anybody who doesn't fall in line, which has immensly helped its growth.

there all wacky and they all persecute others over their beliefs.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2008, 09:44:06 AM »

*BargainShopper*

• Rep: -42
  • Simple Lives Always Prevail
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »
why the fuck wouldn't the scientologists have just burnt this footage after taking it, much less release it?

As if the whole deal weren't fucking insane enough you've got a 10 minute video bite of tom cruise maniacally ranting away about it, what the fuck.
scientologists need Tom Cruise and John Travolta so they can lure in stupid people with their celebrity status  and brainwash them

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2008, 10:05:46 AM »
is jerry seinfeld a scientologist or am i making that up?
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2008, 10:08:45 AM »
No, he's a jew.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

there all wacky and they all persecute others over their beliefs.
True, but Christianity has been by far the most successful and aggressive of them all. That's why you see it all over the world
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2008, 10:08:58 AM »

*BargainShopper*

• Rep: -42
  • Simple Lives Always Prevail
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2008, 10:09:49 AM »
L. Ron Hubbard was a petophile science fiction writer.
he lived on a boat with a bunch of little boys.
so they make his shit into a church.

vicky

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • brofessional
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2008, 10:12:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No, he's a jew.

i need to stop watching tv because seinfeld and cruise apparently have been chillin a lot and ive totally forgotten the obvious that jerry seinfeld is extremely jewish
we could get matching halter tops and do kickturns over the dick at fdr, people wouldn't know what to do. I would be a c cup massacre.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2008, 12:12:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sigh.

This is why you need to read Chomsky.

Don't clog up this thread.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

picklesickshuv-it

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2008, 02:49:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Sigh.

This is why you need to read Chomsky.

Don't clog up this thread.
i dare you to ask your dad what he thinks of chomsky

The Bullet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2008, 07:48:49 PM »
www.xenutv.com   this guy is pretty great, his videos are long, but pretty good.

Vauxhall

• Rep: 0
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »
Expand Quote
double post, I don't feel like editing. There is a church of Scientology right by my work. It is in some regular retail building and has a big cast iron I. Ron Hubord or who ever that freak is. They also have a nice little book section where you can pick up his inspiring litterature. There are flat screen tvs everywhere and I can go in anytime for a free stress test. Think I should do it or is this shit a serious brain washing cult and it is in my best interest to stay away?
[close]

I went and got a personality test with them once.  They give you a bunch of personality questions and an IQ test.  After I did the test, some sweaty mustachio sat down to tell me what was wrong with me.  My personality was deemed overly aggresive and unstable.  He said I'd be good CEO material (!).  He said that scientology would cure my horribly flawed personality aaaaand make my IQ higher!  I really tried to act earnestly interested so he'd tell me more, maybe get into a little Xenu action, but I think he smelled a rat and just said I should come in for some personality workshops. 

So, overall I got the feeling that they just try and expose somebodys "flaws" and then whatever's wrong with you, scientology can cure it, just like some ol fashion snake oil.  Seemed like a lot of the people in there were the type that would read massive amounts of self-help books.

"If the applicant is young, tell him he's too young. Old, too old. Fat, too fat."

RadRacing

• Rep: -3
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2008, 02:17:08 PM »
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of Scientology International" :-X

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2008, 06:50:56 PM »
"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of Scientology International" :-X
The original video is here on this page
http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress

Why ask permission? we are the Authoritys.

Tom cruise gives speach at scientology convention
ableSkateMag.com

able

• SLAP Pal
  • omm nom
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2008, 07:13:16 PM »
   Maybe I'm kicking a dead horse here by endlessly looking for more info on Tom Cruise, Scientology and what not but I'm fascinated for some reason. It's kinda like..... I got a far as I wanted to get in reasearching The Freemasons and now Scientology has come along and I endlessly want to know more about it. Anything shrouded in this much secrecy must be inherently evil. What the fuck are they hiding? What is their overall agenda?
    There was some other video I found on youtube about 2 months back where a female reporter pretty much joined The Church of Scientology and went undercover. All they did was tell here she had this and that wrong with her and instructed her to find help through some of their "treatments". She wore a hidden camera the whole time and the treatments were fucking weird. One of the treatments was for her to stare at and an instructors eyes for several hours. After two weeks she pretended to run out of money for the classes so they started asking her about any property she owned and family wealth and shit. Anyways, I will try to find this clip.
   Here's another thing that worrys me is in the first video. Tom Cruise says "Someday our children will ask "what's an SP?"" Then he laughs like a maniac. The Scientology definition of an "SP" is a Suppressed Person.They define it as a person who has "anti-social" behaviors or whatever but I think it means "enemy of the church". If there will be no "S.Ps" in the future. Then what the hell are they planning to do with people who don't believe in this nonsense?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 07:19:36 PM by able1039 »
ableSkateMag.com

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2008, 07:38:13 PM »
If there will be no "S.Ps" in the future. Then what the hell are they planning to do with people who don't believe in this nonsense?
throw them in a volcano and drop some hydrogen bombs in there

E.l.G

« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2008, 12:02:28 AM »
You guys should read L. Ron's biography.

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2008, 01:33:09 AM »
If you actually go into a center it doesn't sound that bad, at least when I went to see what the hubbub was.  They didn't overly flaunt the fact that I had any flaws, just that I could stand to improve my overall life by attending some sessions.  However they would not by any means allow me to leave without purchasing dianetics, or some similar book.  I went with my GF and first they asked if I wanted it and I was like nah man I'm good on that,  I got no cash.  So then he asked if my GF can fund the dough Then asked if I got a credit card.  Then asked if she has a credit card.  He finally asksedif any members of my family could fund the cash to cop this book.  It was pretty ridiculous.

Rob1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2008, 04:24:28 AM »
WHile I do think Tomkat is absolutely insane and a lot of scientolgy tactics are really creepy/crazy I do think scientologist get a bit too much of a hard time - nearly all documentaries made about them are made with an agenda to show them as a really weird cult (which I'm not denying they are).

There was one documentary shown on the BBC that took a more open minded approach - it had the reporter go on a initiation course and it did seem to end up actually helping him a lot - he got back in touch with some family members he'd been estranged from etc. so I think it can be a positive influence on some people's lives.

That said I'd say Tom Cruise is one of the scariest/funniest people around and I wouldnt really trust anything he was associated with

able

• SLAP Pal
  • omm nom
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2008, 07:37:24 PM »
I watched the Tom Cruise video and didn't understand half the shit he was saying. I found this video that defines all the Scientology vocabulary he uses. If this story interest you at all. It's really worth a watch.
Scientology: Defined
ableSkateMag.com