Author Topic: Hit or Miss?  (Read 3498 times)

ahlee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Hit or Miss?
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2008, 08:35:16 AM »
i mean honestly, what would you have lost if you just hit it once.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2008, 08:46:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What if she went crazy on him and used that as an excuse to stalk him for a while?

then you do it again, and this time give an 'accidental' out the box and in the butt. she wont want to even see you for a least a day, depends on how good you jab it.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2008, 08:53:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

What if she went crazy on him and used that as an excuse to stalk him for a while?
[close]

then you do it again, and this time give an 'accidental' out the box and in the butt. she wont want to even see you for a least a day, depends on how good you jab it.
[close]

I think you need to be Director of Terrible yet Awesome Ideas.
He should start his own forum for advice on women.

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2008, 08:58:54 AM »
I think that would just be too much funny for the internet to handle.

skatemore,man

« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2008, 10:45:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

hah. that's some funny shit.
if you dont want to be that ruthless just keep throwing the shocker, two inthe pink and one in the stink, don't cut your finger nails.
Stalkers aren't that hard to get rid of. Usually what happens with me is that a chick who seems to have it together will be extraordinarily attracted to me when i first meet her. I'll be spitting my game, talking about working with kids, show a little ink, probably getting drunk. then we go to her house, i'll tell her that she's beautiful, kiss her everywhere, but tell her that i don't want a girlfriend then get down in bed, and when i'm drunk i just end up fucking like a champ, it takes me way too long to come. but chicks like that a lot of times. Then when i'm leaving the next day she'll be getting up on me kissing me, and you've gotta deal. Then comes the chase. She'll start calling all the time wanting to hang out, etc. My response is partially intentional, partially just how i am, but i'll end up shitfaced every time we get togehter, i'll not have shaved for a while, or i'll tell her that i've been working third shift. it usually works fairly well. talk about yeast infections too, then it's all done. You cant feel bad about being a dick head or disrespectful to stalkers, usually a stalker becomes such after you've laid out guidlines to the relationship, ie, the lack there of aside from one night. If that's been put in the clear, it's all a matter of respect after that- she's gotta leave you alone. If you know what you're doing she probably got off just as good if not better than you, so you really both made out.

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2008, 10:56:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I think you need to be Director of Terrible yet Awesome Ideas.
[close]
He should start his own forum for advice on women.
[close]

Make it happen, Ali.

i would hate to be the guy to give one of you fine young men bad advice. i'll throw my two cents in every now and then, if you take my advice...God speed