Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4539028 times)

coneklr

Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #27660 on: February 01, 2018, 02:53:13 PM »
I haven't tried either of the Suciu shoes yet so I can't speak to those and I haven't been able to skate the city cups yet, but I'm really diggin them for walking around in and it looks like all Lucas has been skating since they've dropped.  I'd just suggest half size down if you like a more snug shoe ( but they will still have some wiggle room in the toe box from what I've read, I enjoy this, others don't really )

Sk.A.T.A.N

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 710
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #27661 on: February 01, 2018, 03:15:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Debating on getting the new Adidas City Cups or Suciu II's. Coneklr and SKATAn ya'll got any recommendations?
[close]
Don't get the suciu 2, i feel like they're going to fly off my feet at any moment. tall insole, low ankle, they're fucked.

Oh wierd, thats a shame... I was debating about getting them at some point. Still might try to find them somewhere and see how they fit.
I have a pair of the first ones but I never really skated with them. I'm just not a big fan of the rubbery adiprene insole personally, but I guess there's people that love it.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

one80

• Rep: 14
« Reply #27662 on: February 01, 2018, 11:23:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Debating on getting the new Adidas City Cups or Suciu II's. Coneklr and SKATAn ya'll got any recommendations?
[close]
Don't get the suciu 2, i feel like they're going to fly off my feet at any moment. tall insole, low ankle, they're fucked.
[close]

Oh wierd, thats a shame... I was debating about getting them at some point. Still might try to find them somewhere and see how they fit.
I have a pair of the first ones but I never really skated with them. I'm just not a big fan of the rubbery adiprene insole personally, but I guess there's people that love it.

i love the shoe, HATE the insole. always stick some OG boozy insoles in there with the FP heel tabs underneath. makes them perfect for me personally. almost fits somewhat like a mid because of the difference of thickness in the insoles.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #27663 on: February 02, 2018, 09:23:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

i love the shoe, HATE the insole. always stick some OG boozy insoles in there with the FP heel tabs underneath. makes them perfect for me personally. almost fits somewhat like a mid because of the difference of thickness in the insoles.

I'm a big fan of the Suciu 1's. Love them. But in the case of getting the upgraded version or city cups, I'm torn. I guess I'll give the city cups a try. I'm digging the Miles colorway.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

dead inside

• Rep: 28
« Reply #27664 on: February 05, 2018, 08:51:28 AM »

canvas huf's
can't remember what model this is but they're alright
loose women and raekwon albums

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #27665 on: February 05, 2018, 11:07:44 AM »
huf sutter

ungzilla

« Reply #27666 on: February 05, 2018, 12:58:03 PM »

canvas huf's
can't remember what model this is but they're alright

what's up with your right foot dude, it looks like your ankle got punched in the face

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27667 on: February 05, 2018, 01:14:33 PM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #27668 on: February 05, 2018, 02:00:46 PM »
Thanks to Vans for this promo package for the Chima 2.

:D

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

coneklr

« Reply #27669 on: February 05, 2018, 02:04:01 PM »
"Unrivaled Durability"  Hahaha, I do not think there are any vans that should come with that claim

noninjasinstreetfighter

• Rep: 19
« Reply #27670 on: February 05, 2018, 04:10:49 PM »
apologies if this has been asked before, but anyone have a shoe reccomendation for overall comfort while battling foot fatigue and arch soreness?

I already do the exercises and have a pair of footprint insoles, but I am open to any suggestions. Thanks pals.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #27671 on: February 06, 2018, 09:55:28 AM »
"Unrivaled Durability"  Hahaha, I do not think there are any vans that should come with that claim

Rowley XLTs were prett tough.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #27672 on: February 06, 2018, 04:11:08 PM »
I was bored today, so I decided to clean/glue some old chukkas I had laying around. I haven't ridden with super thin shoes in a while, could be fun (or painful).

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #27673 on: February 06, 2018, 05:00:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Rowley XLTs were prett tough.
shams were fucking tanks!!!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
    • Instagram avatar image
« Reply #27674 on: February 07, 2018, 11:55:37 AM »
apologies if this has been asked before, but anyone have a shoe reccomendation for overall comfort while battling foot fatigue and arch soreness?

I already do the exercises and have a pair of footprint insoles, but I am open to any suggestions. Thanks pals.

When my feet get sore after skating multiple days in a row/wearing vulcs, there's nothing better than the reynolds g6 - they were a little too thick at first, but they broke in so nicely that now I love em.

edit: and bought some more...

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 09:53:10 AM by Firebert »

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #27675 on: February 09, 2018, 06:56:05 PM »

You gonna use that mask? Think it'll fit my blow up doll nicely if you'd be kind enough to part with it
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 08:00:31 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #27676 on: February 09, 2018, 08:10:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
You gonna use that mask? Think it'll fit my blow up doll nicely if you'd be kind enough to part with it

LOL. I think I will keep it, keep the promo box together. But some shops have the mask for the launch of the shoe. I am sure they'll give it away if you ask for it.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

shit_for_brains

« Reply #27677 on: February 10, 2018, 04:53:54 AM »
What's the heel cup like on the Chima 2? If it's like the Chima 1 that's a pass from me

nosneb

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #27678 on: February 10, 2018, 08:03:08 PM »
I only wear Vulc shoes but something in me wants to try the g6 or the emerica dissent

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #27679 on: February 10, 2018, 09:59:15 PM »
What's the heel cup like on the Chima 2? If it's like the Chima 1 that's a pass from me

You're seriously asking about foot protection on a Vans shoe ?

Little Debbie

« Reply #27680 on: February 11, 2018, 09:45:22 AM »
has anyone skated the Emerica Empire g6? really tempted to pull the trigger on that one. looks sick from what i can tell

shit_for_brains

« Reply #27681 on: February 11, 2018, 12:07:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No it was a super subtle joke you didn't get you fucking turd. Yes I'm asking about foot protection on a Vans shoe. Is it the razor thin piece of plastic or is it the razor thin piece of plastic with some cotton on top of it? You chuckled to yourself after you replied to me didn't you

SonictheHedgehog

• Rep: -14
« Reply #27682 on: February 12, 2018, 06:53:16 AM »

Been rocking another colorway of these to the office the past few months. Saw these for cheap and got them to skate in. Not sure what to expect.
wash uffize drive me to firenze

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27683 on: February 12, 2018, 10:23:27 AM »
wow those are ugly
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 710
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #27684 on: February 12, 2018, 10:48:37 AM »
-Reebok grey/gum-

Been rocking another colorway of these to the office the past few months. Saw these for cheap and got them to skate in. Not sure what to expect.

Lucien Clark has been skating Club C's for quite a while now. I was pondering about doing the same and try a pair out.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 08:01:19 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Hypnotoad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #27685 on: February 12, 2018, 01:09:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No it was a super subtle joke you didn't get you fucking turd. Yes I'm asking about foot protection on a Vans shoe. Is it the razor thin piece of plastic or is it the razor thin piece of plastic with some cotton on top of it? You chuckled to yourself after you replied to me didn't you

Fondled a pair at the Vans store today.  It’s in the “razor thin piece of plastic” category but it’s pretty deep, and the shoe seems a bit more solid and quite a bit more narrow than his old shoe.

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #27686 on: February 12, 2018, 01:20:10 PM »
Expand Quote
-Reebok grey/gum-

[close]

Lucien Clark has been skating Club C's for quite a while now. I was pondering about doing the same and try a pair out.
same- seen lucien skate em and got a REALLY good discount- still running around in mine though, don't know if they will be skated but these feel solid with all that foam midsole!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 08:01:32 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

shit_for_brains

« Reply #27687 on: February 12, 2018, 03:30:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Fondled a pair at the Vans store today.  It’s in the “razor thin piece of plastic” category but it’s pretty deep, and the shoe seems a bit more solid and quite a bit more narrow than his old shoe.

All glory to the Hypnotoad

nosneb

• Rep: 90
« Reply #27688 on: February 12, 2018, 04:55:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

When my feet get sore after skating multiple days in a row/wearing vulcs, there's nothing better than the reynolds g6 - they were a little too thick at first, but they broke in so nicely that now I love em.

I only wear Vulc shoes but something in me wants to try the g6 or the emerica dissent

Went to the skateshop to try on a pair and damn they feel nice! Was torn between all black or black with white sole. Got the blacks  8)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 08:02:02 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

Blackholebacon

• Rep: -7
« Reply #27689 on: February 13, 2018, 04:59:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Expand Quote
[close]

Went to the skateshop to try on a pair and damn they feel nice! Was torn between all black or black with white sole. Got the blacks  8)

hell yeah dude i love all black with that gum sole, im skating some es swifts right now (amazing) that are that same all black with the gum sole, i think its chris joslin that got me turned on to that, with his marana colorway...