Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 3895315 times)

GlenSuggittsflexfit and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Frank

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #31830 on: October 07, 2020, 07:01:05 PM »
crazy. i can't imagine my feet not looking like that of a hobbit. never had pants or socks make my feet hairless by friction alone. impressive.

Seventyfrigginseven

• Rep: 130
« Reply #31831 on: October 07, 2020, 07:17:52 PM »
Expand Quote
For a page with so many sick shoes on it, I found myself scrolling back to @Bristol_Palin 's leg hair situation. I'm perplexed.
[close]

I can make a separate thread of just my legs if you guys want
Oddly enough, it would probably be a huge success on here.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -197
« Reply #31832 on: October 08, 2020, 06:15:07 AM »
Another pair bought for me by a male shoe fetish friend.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGFXYIkF-RM/?igshid=1sxf064n8j335
Iím a fat Siamese cat.

Seventyfrigginseven

• Rep: 130
« Reply #31833 on: October 08, 2020, 06:24:16 AM »

Whoa not every day you see puffy shoes on here!

I broke these out today for work.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -136
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31834 on: October 08, 2020, 06:30:22 AM »

I'm in love

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31835 on: October 08, 2020, 07:58:47 AM »

I'm in love

do you skate shoes with the tags still on? also your cuffs are uneven
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31836 on: October 08, 2020, 09:10:50 AM »
Expand Quote

I'm in love
[close]

do you skate shoes with the tags still on? also your cuffs are uneven
In order:
- No, I don't skate my shoes with tags on. I just tried them, I don't take anything off the shoe until I skate them.
- Thanks for pointing that, I just don't mind.

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -39
« Reply #31837 on: October 08, 2020, 10:16:46 AM »

He approves of the Crockett Highs

FrozenIndustries

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #31838 on: October 08, 2020, 10:24:26 AM »

Black cats are the best cats.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #31839 on: October 08, 2020, 10:43:26 AM »

I wish I could have grabbed the Mike Arnold colorway, but they are nowhere to be found. I just got these Copa Nationales, they are my favorite Adidas so far (I've only recently started wearing them)

art hellman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
« Reply #31840 on: October 08, 2020, 11:49:44 AM »

picked up a pair of the green ones as well (I prefer the green colorway) and can confirm they are incredibly comfortable and TTS.   
hardly art, hardly starving

GoneWithTheSchwinn

• Mods
  • Rep: -10055
« Reply #31841 on: October 08, 2020, 06:16:49 PM »

Great shoes, rad cat.
BLACK LIVES MATTER
FUCK 12

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #31842 on: October 08, 2020, 11:49:11 PM »

Expand Quote

[close]

picked up a pair of the green ones as well (I prefer the green colorway) and can confirm they are incredibly comfortable and TTS.   
Got the royal ones because they were mad cheap, and I have to say it's one of the best fitting shoe adidas has made in a long time.

chillclinton87

• Rep: -128
« Reply #31843 on: October 09, 2020, 02:01:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Got the royal ones because they were mad cheap, and I have to say it's one of the best fitting shoe adidas has made in a long time.

Had the green and royal colorways back to back, but had to go half size down, then they were the perfect fit! Super comfy shoe, i have to agree and especially the heel part is feeling great, locked in and with decent padding.

BUT superglue the seams on the toe and on the side where the toe part meets the middle part/ Where you grip yout foot on ollies most likely- otherwise they might last you one single session.

If adidas reworked these flaws and would overlap materials on the toe seams and on the side that would be a go to shoe for me.

anyway, mine are done, so back to tyshawns again

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
« Reply #31844 on: October 09, 2020, 11:32:34 AM »

This will be the last time I bring these up, so I'll post it here.
I'm currently skating counterfeit Dunk HI after 4 sessions. My main complaint is the fucking laces. But they came with 2 sets. Other than that, I'm impressed they didn't fall apart or tear up. IDK if the toe is supposed to wear how it is. I think it may be softer than what it's supposed to be, but I don't know. Board feel is fine. I was skating some #NB 212 and they're a vulc shoe that feels amazing, but for a standard cup, this is good. I've skated worse shoes that cost more. No holes and the stitching is holding up. $56. Tounge says nike dunk low
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 11:50:06 AM by TwisT »

Lukabrazi

• Rep: 34
« Reply #31845 on: October 09, 2020, 07:57:58 PM »

I'm currently skating counterfeit Dunk HI after 4 sessions. My main complaint is the fucking laces. But they came with 2 sets. Other than that, I'm impressed they didn't fall apart or tear up. IDK if the toe is supposed to wear how it is. I think it may be softer than what it's supposed to be, but I don't know. Board feel is fine. I was skating some #NB 212 and they're a vulc shoe that feels amazing, but for a standard cup, this is good. I've skated worse shoes that cost more. No holes and the stitching is holding up. $56. Tounge says nike dunk low

Thanks for showing us the progress twist . I donít think a normal dunk sole would wear down like that, but everyone flicks different

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #31846 on: October 12, 2020, 05:10:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thanks for showing us the progress twist . I donít think a normal dunk sole would wear down like that, but everyone flicks different
Thanks for the update, was interested in some fakes.

They don't look like they're wearing out like normal dunks, since the sole seems to be chunking more than smoothing down. Suede looks solid though.
My main concern was if the sole units were literally the same as SB dunks, or different, but it seems it be a bit different.

Hyliannightmare

• Rep: -86
« Reply #31847 on: October 13, 2020, 04:56:53 AM »

Makes me rock hard

goingapelikenigo

• Rep: 10
  • please don't be a hero
« Reply #31848 on: October 14, 2020, 01:48:04 AM »

breaking em in at work.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
« Reply #31849 on: October 15, 2020, 02:24:46 PM »

All suede Old Skools

yourbreakfsat

• Rep: 64
« Reply #31850 on: October 15, 2020, 05:39:40 PM »
Lakai Newport XLK with new deck.

Love how Newports look, hate the way they actually perform. The regular Newport is such a shitty shoe, I'd advise everyone here to never buy them. Seeing Lakai turning it into a cupsole was a very pleasant surprise, and so far they perform MUCH better than normal Newports.

Tip for people looking to get these: these fit narrow as FUCK when you first wear then, but break them in for a few days and they'll do the signature Lakai loosening and the fit becomes much better. I'd say TTS.

If you have Lakai Manchester XLKs, these Newport XLKs feel like a less puffy version of the Manchester XLK.

SLAPASONIC

• Rep: -5
« Reply #31851 on: October 16, 2020, 09:30:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

How do these fit? I wear a US 10.5 Suciu ADV and US 10.5 Superstar Pro, was interested in copping a black pair of Copa Nationale but they seem tight from the looks. Should I go a size down or the same?

chillclinton87

• Rep: -128
« Reply #31852 on: October 16, 2020, 10:34:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

How do these fit? I wear a US 10.5 Suciu ADV and US 10.5 Superstar Pro, was interested in copping a black pair of Copa Nationale but they seem tight from the looks. Should I go a size down or the same?

I had the tyshawns before them and these fit longer than the tyshawn.....but only a bit! If you have a rather narrow foot you could go half size down otherwise i'd say TTS

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #31853 on: October 16, 2020, 04:39:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I had the tyshawns before them and these fit longer than the tyshawn.....but only a bit! If you have a rather narrow foot you could go half size down otherwise i'd say TTS
Never liked those shoes until I saw that photo. Can't wait to get some

Hyliannightmare

• Rep: -86
« Reply #31854 on: October 16, 2020, 04:43:06 PM »

Thanks for the update, people sleep on fakes. But these have held up pretty well. May see me at my local with some "off white" dunks or something soon

Jory4

• Rep: 11
« Reply #31855 on: October 17, 2020, 04:55:19 AM »
Gilby High...... been wearing them as chillers but they feel like theyíll skate super nice

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1174
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #31856 on: October 17, 2020, 07:01:23 PM »

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Rafael

• Rep: -40
« Reply #31857 on: October 18, 2020, 03:21:35 AM »

Best shoes out. Great flex and cushioning. No foot pain after a session.

Freelancevagrant

• Rep: 38
« Reply #31858 on: October 18, 2020, 01:11:06 PM »
My dusty ass blazers I'm about to retire.

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -99
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #31859 on: October 18, 2020, 03:16:47 PM »

Ngl those are fucking tight