Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4539540 times)

burn_to_live

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -26
  • You had to be there.
Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #28260 on: October 18, 2018, 11:59:23 AM »
Adidas Superstars. Picked em' up at Ross for 20 bucks, a nostalgic 90s impulse buy.
Gonna go down to the Bronx and hang out with the gonx

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #28261 on: October 18, 2018, 01:32:34 PM »
some old ass emerica echos i found in a forgotten cardboardbox last time i visited my old folks.  ;D

i have no camera, so this must do. top left.

Tally810

• Rep: -9
« Reply #28262 on: October 18, 2018, 03:11:40 PM »
https://imgur.com/a/cxW2k8a

Been skating these a bit and have some busenitz vulcs still in the box.  Got a pair of boots Johnson xls from a friend who owns a local skateshop and both soles came unglued my first day wearing them at work.... Never skated them

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #28263 on: October 19, 2018, 10:01:26 PM »
A while ago I was out skating and then decided to go on a nature walk to smoke some bud with some homies and fell into a creek with these 868s. I left them in my friends car by mistake and later he said he couldn’t found them. Well today he did and I
Forgot how much I like them. A little snugger than I usually prefer (I’d say more of a locked/secure fit than snug) but the board feel and grip is superb for a cupsole.

Only thing that really sucks is that the sole is a god damn pebble magnet.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #28264 on: October 21, 2018, 08:15:39 AM »
some old ass emerica echos i found in a forgotten cardboardbox last time i visited my old folks.  ;D

Emerica Switch’s look just like I-Path Crickets.

Seeing those old emericas makes me wonder how they made it to 2018.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #28265 on: October 21, 2018, 10:38:46 PM »
Gotta pair of Dunk Hi's i really like but the high top part is so awkward while skating. i wanna convert these highs into mids or even a low.. anyone have experience doing this with Dunks? I saw a video online but was pretty useless cause they just cut the collar without anything else
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Pigeon

« Reply #28266 on: October 22, 2018, 03:40:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Didn’t MJ’s shoe come out a bit after that Jamie Thomas one? Emerica has put out videos and sponsored relevant people. Supporting skateboarder-owned shops and brands used to be a thing.

Guys like Westgate, Provost and Leo have been on, but the people my mind instantly associates with the brand are: Templeton, Kirchart, Reynolds, MJ, Jamie Thomas and Erik Ellington.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #28267 on: October 22, 2018, 04:07:40 AM »

Nice find, those were my first skate shoes.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #28268 on: October 22, 2018, 04:30:08 PM »
my mom bought them in the local shop when on sale. that must have been 1998 or 99. now they are still almost half a size too big, but pretty comfy. i skated them once, and they skate good for sure. i just think i want to hang on to them. still have enough obscure old shoes to skate.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #28269 on: October 23, 2018, 08:18:30 AM »

just got these. skated em today and really liked how they felt. highly recommend these
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 512
« Reply #28270 on: October 23, 2018, 10:46:32 AM »
A while ago I was out skating and then decided to go on a nature walk to smoke some bud with some homies and fell into a creek with these 868s. I left them in my friends car by mistake and later he said he couldn’t found them. Well today he did and I
Forgot how much I like them. A little snugger than I usually prefer (I’d say more of a locked/secure fit than snug) but the board feel and grip is superb for a cupsole.

Only thing that really sucks is that the sole is a god damn pebble magnet.

I really want to try these. Also I am sorry that you fell in a creek that sounds like it sucks.

ungzilla

« Reply #28271 on: October 23, 2018, 11:10:04 AM »
counterpoint: i don't know what you did but i think you had that creek spill comin

SoapyEyes

• Rep: 0
« Reply #28272 on: October 23, 2018, 12:50:14 PM »
Just started skating these weird sock suedes I got at Ross. Flick is great but they gave me some gnarly heel blisters first day I skated em

shit_for_brains

« Reply #28273 on: October 23, 2018, 12:54:08 PM »
Just started skating these weird sock suedes I got at Ross. Flick is great but they gave me some gnarly heel blisters first day I skated em

They look like a sick person's cum

SoapyEyes

• Rep: 0
« Reply #28274 on: October 23, 2018, 01:48:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks for the visual man

shit_for_brains

« Reply #28275 on: October 23, 2018, 03:48:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I didn't do that to you, you did that to me.

Pigeon

« Reply #28276 on: October 23, 2018, 03:57:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Do kids in this generation have cum shoes instead of socks?

Vitriol

• Rep: 36
« Reply #28277 on: October 23, 2018, 05:08:50 PM »
I never say this, but i like your tattoo.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #28278 on: October 23, 2018, 05:57:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Do kids in this generation have cum shoes instead of socks?

Toms are basically made out of gauzes that have been cum into so many times they retain the shape of a foot

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #28279 on: October 23, 2018, 08:41:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

on closer inspection looks like a premature  8) goo job
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #28280 on: October 23, 2018, 08:53:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I never say this, but i like your tattoo.

Also jumping on the no face tattoo, hype train.

Little Debbie

« Reply #28281 on: October 24, 2018, 10:39:00 AM »
I had to return these Lakai Bristols I got. Was really looking forward to skating them, and the insole seems nice, but it was too thick in the heel for how low cut the shoe is. Like the worst heel lock I've ever experienced, couldn't believe Lakai wouldn't add an inch or so to the collar to make up for a cushy insole. Bummed

Bizarro Jerry

• Rep: 34
« Reply #28282 on: October 24, 2018, 04:47:58 PM »
I had to return these Lakai Bristols I got. Was really looking forward to skating them, and the insole seems nice, but it was too thick in the heel for how low cut the shoe is. Like the worst heel lock I've ever experienced, couldn't believe Lakai wouldn't add an inch or so to the collar to make up for a cushy insole. Bummed

Same exact thing happened to me. I couldn't believe how bad they fit. Watching footage of anyone skate them makes me utterly perplexed how they put them on and felt safe to go skate.

nickelflip

• Rep: 4
« Reply #28283 on: October 24, 2018, 10:32:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Same exact thing happened to me. I couldn't believe how bad they fit. Watching footage of anyone skate them makes me utterly perplexed how they put them on and felt safe to go skate.

Haven't tried the bristols, but had the same issue with the Riley 2's (same insole/outsole, even lower collar). Even though my toes were cramped from how snug the shoe was, there was no heel lock with the laces as tight as they'd go. Heel came out with every push. Very annoying. Would be a great shoe otherwise.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #28284 on: October 24, 2018, 10:35:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Haven't tried the bristols, but had the same issue with the Riley 2's (same insole/outsole, even lower collar). Even though my toes were cramped from how snug the shoe was, there was no heel lock with the laces as tight as they'd go. Heel came out with every push. Very annoying. Would be a great shoe otherwise.
Never had any problem like that with my Bristols, fit nice and snug and the heel lock was fine

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Pigeon

« Reply #28285 on: October 24, 2018, 10:41:40 PM »

I’m disgusted by by my mpulse buy, but I didn’t pay retail.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #28286 on: October 24, 2018, 11:12:32 PM »
I’m disgusted by by my mpulse buy, but I didn’t pay retail.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 01:19:31 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #28287 on: October 24, 2018, 11:55:32 PM »
yeah, Alf had a threesome with a wookie and a muppet

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #28288 on: October 25, 2018, 06:06:59 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Literally looks nothing like that shoe
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

Little Debbie

« Reply #28289 on: October 25, 2018, 11:44:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Got a pair of Manchester Leans instead. It was between that or Wino G6 and I know the Manchester ain't being made anymore, and the Sheffield doesn't look as good