Author Topic: Post the shoes you're wearing.  (Read 4532837 times)

moonordie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Post the shoes you're wearing.
« Reply #32910 on: September 21, 2021, 11:01:12 PM »
Finally
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 214
« Reply #32911 on: September 22, 2021, 12:03:08 AM »
Stan Smiths to chill and Samba ADV’s to skate. It’s crazy how most of the skate version ADV’s feel worse than the regular shoe model. The normal Sambas are so much better. Weird.

Oh, and I had to show some love to the HUF weed socks haha. Never bought them before and a 3 pack was in the sale bin at the shop. Good quality socks!!!

goingapelikenigo

• Rep: 89
  • please don't be a hero
« Reply #32912 on: September 22, 2021, 12:57:03 AM »
Stan Smiths to chill and Samba ADV’s to skate. It’s crazy how most of the skate version ADV’s feel worse than the regular shoe model. The normal Sambas are so much better. Weird.

Oh, and I had to show some love to the HUF weed socks haha. Never bought them before and a 3 pack was in the sale bin at the shop. Good quality socks!!!

sick samba + weed sock combo

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #32913 on: September 22, 2021, 01:17:24 AM »

Those shoes are like the equivalent of pants sagging mid-thigh.   How much smaller do you have to buy them in order for them to stay on your foot with no laces, tongue straps

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #32914 on: September 22, 2021, 04:26:11 AM »
Ha!! Half a size down. But still fit perfectly. I wear them to work like this.

I cut nearly every shoe strap if the come with them. Then you can tongue fuck (shout out Jim Jones) the shit outta them 😂 plus I have a mega high foot arch and no matter how loose I wear them they don’t fly of unless I really kick it
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 04:37:58 AM by Velcro Wallet »

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #32915 on: September 22, 2021, 06:45:16 AM »
Ha!! Half a size down. But still fit perfectly. I wear them to work like this.

I cut nearly every shoe strap if the come with them. Then you can tongue fuck (shout out Jim Jones) the shit outta them 😂 plus I have a mega high foot arch and no matter how loose I wear them they don’t fly of unless I really kick it

More power to you that it works.   Wanted that effect back in the day, but I can’t stand any heel slippage

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32916 on: September 23, 2021, 09:54:28 AM »
Expand Quote
i really hurt my left foot a month+ ago just pushing around (getting old sucks) so after breaking in some Remind insoles and my Emerica Wino cupsole slip-one since then, I got to do a real session today and they felt great. @EmericaTM please tell me they’re not going away. I kinda want to only skate them from now on (after swapping out insoles apparently).
[close]
Nah they’re not going anywhere. We got 2 new colorways dropping in spring and over the next year or two we’ve got 2 team rider colorways dropping in them as well. Got a lot of pour-in G6 shoes dropping soon.

Awesome - very excited to hear that. I have a good back catalog of shoes to skate and I don’t go through them fast but now that I figured out what works, I honestly might just keep buying these for the foreseeable future.

Fhk

« Reply #32917 on: September 24, 2021, 06:40:12 AM »

A rare Vans sighting. So comfy

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #32918 on: September 24, 2021, 03:15:33 PM »
It’s a Brain Peacock kinda day

Fhk

« Reply #32919 on: September 25, 2021, 05:31:07 AM »

DC's that I payed about $20 for a while back. I might try skating them.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #32920 on: September 25, 2021, 09:09:32 AM »

Josh Wilson makes the all blacks look good.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Fhk

« Reply #32921 on: September 25, 2021, 10:18:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Josh Wilson makes the all blacks look good.
Dudes sooo good..I always thought he skated for Nike?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 12:28:43 PM by Seventyfuhkinseven »

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #32922 on: September 25, 2021, 12:40:13 PM »
He’s skating the black ones on IG recently. He’s on DC? Im confused. And the filmer is his brother John right who also rips?

Is anyone here a fan of Salomon’s?? For what they lack in style (I think they look awesome but I can see why some wouldn’t) they definitely make up for it in performance. I feel like I could walk up the side of a building in them! Puts ACG and other hiking type shoes to shame. If you ever get the chance, give them a go.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 07:45:39 PM by Velcro Wallet »

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #32923 on: September 25, 2021, 08:21:00 PM »
I tried on the Skate Classics and holy fuck is it a night and day difference from the PROs. I was genuinely surprised since I don't like vulcs anymore. Recently scooped two Half Cabs (black/white and all black) and a Sk8 Hi (TTS in both) because of it. All three from recent sales thankfully.

Fit feels identical to PROs but BETTER. Stiffer, more supportive, and the tongue straps actually keep the form right. I might actually skate the Cabs and keep the Sk8 Hi for chillin

Super Champion Fun Zone

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #32924 on: September 25, 2021, 08:50:57 PM »

Been sitting on these too long. Decided to give them a go before the weather gets cold and it’s back to cupsoles.
I forgot how much I love this model.

Fhk

« Reply #32925 on: September 26, 2021, 07:52:00 AM »

Bred Af2's (posted before)  ::) on a beautiful shaped deck Fall Sunday.

barbarino

• Rep: 0
« Reply #32926 on: September 26, 2021, 08:58:20 AM »
He’s skating the black ones on IG recently. He’s on DC? Im confused. And the filmer is his brother John right who also rips?

Is anyone here a fan of Salomon’s?? For what they lack in style (I think they look awesome but I can see why some wouldn’t) they definitely make up for it in performance. I feel like I could walk up the side of a building in them! Puts ACG and other hiking type shoes to shame. If you ever get the chance, give them a go.

Recently got a pair of XT-6s and they are divine. Took about a day just to break them in but I can't wait to use them on future excursions

Boog

• Rep: 194
« Reply #32927 on: September 26, 2021, 11:52:09 AM »
I tried on the Skate Classics and holy fuck is it a night and day difference from the PROs. I was genuinely surprised since I don't like vulcs anymore. Recently scooped two Half Cabs (black/white and all black) and a Sk8 Hi (TTS in both) because of it. All three from recent sales thankfully.

Fit feels identical to PROs but BETTER. Stiffer, more supportive, and the tongue straps actually keep the form right. I might actually skate the Cabs and keep the Sk8 Hi for chillin

Hell yeah man they are perfect now. I'm definitely going to get another pair for chilling. They're so comfy and look good with everything.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #32928 on: September 26, 2021, 03:47:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Recently got a pair of XT-6s and they are divine. Took about a day just to break them in but I can't wait to use them on future excursions

Awesome! They break in pretty quick and I’ve worn mine a ton and they hold up so well. I’ve been going on treks just for the fuck of it so I can wear these shoes ha.
upload a pic

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #32929 on: September 26, 2021, 07:58:35 PM »
Got some all black XT-2 Wings for work, I think I'll swear by them from now on. Not sure I'm faaashun enough to style them casually though, haha.

GoneWithTheSchwinn

• Mods
  • Rep: -9957
« Reply #32930 on: September 27, 2021, 08:06:18 AM »

Been sitting on these too long. Decided to give them a go before the weather gets cold and it’s back to cupsoles.
Very good shoe. Took me a little bit to break in but once they did the fit was great.

BLACK LIVES MATTER
FUCK 12

"Watch out or the gazpacho police will get you!"

animalflesh

« Reply #32931 on: September 27, 2021, 12:00:44 PM »
Anaheim factory eras

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 608
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #32932 on: September 27, 2021, 12:05:44 PM »
Anaheim factory eras

My back hurts just looking at eras, but man. These are nice.
IG: @flowterspace

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #32933 on: September 27, 2021, 01:36:58 PM »

Once you get the sizing right they are one of the raddest. I have a white pair of the Alexis on the way. JP’s are one of the most visually pleasing shoes.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #32934 on: September 27, 2021, 03:43:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Once you get the sizing right they are one of the raddest. I have a white pair of the Alexis on the way. JP’s are one of the most visually pleasing shoes.
They really are. I’ve got the black Alexis pair and a pair of the JJ’s I can’t bring myself to skate just because they look so damn sick.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #32935 on: September 28, 2021, 05:36:44 AM »

Between these and the fast breaks, I think you and I might be twins.

bb&t near me
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #32936 on: September 28, 2021, 07:51:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Between these and the fast breaks, I think you and I might be twins.

bb&t near me
Ayeee my bruva 🤝

Sonny Paluso

« Reply #32937 on: September 28, 2021, 10:09:07 AM »
Expand Quote
i really hurt my left foot a month+ ago just pushing around (getting old sucks) so after breaking in some Remind insoles and my Emerica Wino cupsole slip-one since then, I got to do a real session today and they felt great. @EmericaTM please tell me they’re not going away. I kinda want to only skate them from now on (after swapping out insoles apparently).
[close]
Nah they’re not going anywhere. We got 2 new colorways dropping in spring and over the next year or two we’ve got 2 team rider colorways dropping in them as well. Got a lot of pour-in G6 shoes dropping soon.

One of the best midsole. Can't wait for the Gamma G6

zozu

• Rep: 122
« Reply #32938 on: September 29, 2021, 04:07:06 PM »

Was intending to skate them but I think I'll keep them for chilling

vhsfisheye

« Reply #32939 on: September 29, 2021, 06:31:19 PM »

First pair of last resorts and they are kinda uncomfortable (haven’t broken them in tho). The toe box is very narrow but the sides are fairly wide for my foot; so they dont lock in my heel very well :/ love the way the look tho except the high fauxing tape kinda makes it look like a platform shoe. If I was to try another pair it’s have to be the vm001 high so I could actually skate them.