Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 562083 times)

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #3810 on: February 28, 2020, 11:41:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Been debating on buying Mario Odyssey, but I'm wondering if it's worth it/better than the Mario Galaxy series.
Aside from that, I'm at work itching to play BOTW since I spent a few hours playing yesterday and am actually making some progress.
[close]

Odyssey rules. Best 3D Mario game since 64.

Expand Quote
Been debating on buying Mario Odyssey, but I'm wondering if it's worth it/better than the Mario Galaxy series.
[close]

It's better IMO.
No yoshi to ride around with though.
More of a sandbox style and a lot more content.

I'm also currently playing Odyssey and am loving it so far. Just finally got the weird long cappy double jump move down.

shucknjive

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -39
« Reply #3811 on: February 28, 2020, 11:42:02 AM »
we gona resume far cry 5
mArLeY

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -48
« Reply #3812 on: February 29, 2020, 05:49:17 AM »
Black Ops 3 zombies... It's hard af but I can't myself. Some of those youtubers make it look so easy. I have a hard time completing 2 rituals. The map is really nice though.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #3813 on: February 29, 2020, 05:58:33 PM »
Been playing Street Fighter 5 Championship Edition, I refused to buy SF5 for years because Capcom was on their bullshit, but this version seemed legit.

Its a really solid fighter mechanically speaking, but some of the newer character designs are fucking awful lol.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1601
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #3814 on: March 01, 2020, 09:13:17 AM »
I'm going to start Days gone over from the beginning but this time pretend everyone has coronavirus.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

hmmmokay

« Reply #3815 on: March 04, 2020, 04:28:41 PM »
I got DayZ while it was on sale (PS4). It has it's issues but so far, even after having died a few times due to not being able to find resources, it's still pretty fun. Playing on low player count servers for now while I get used to how the game functions.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 04:56:01 PM by hmmmokay »

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3816 on: March 05, 2020, 06:53:16 AM »
Finally got around to setting up my switch on my telly and downloaded Blasphemous.
Superb game, really reminds me of Amiga era gaming, pure hack and slash and some insane Goya inspired artwork.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Yu Dum

« Reply #3817 on: March 05, 2020, 08:32:59 AM »
Bought Resident Evil VII: Biohazard last night. Didn't make it too far because the game was still downloading when I started, but I got to right when you're about to get knocked out by the "Daddy" character.
So far, it's intense, frightening, and fun as fuck. Highly recommend if you're a fan of the series or even a newcomer.
EDIT: I'm a moron and used the wrong Roman numerals.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 01:00:51 PM by Blind Fisherman »

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #3818 on: March 05, 2020, 12:48:36 PM »
Halo combat evolved on original graphics. Reminds me of being a kid, playing split screen with my brother while my mom was out shopping so we wouldn't get busted haha

Lorem_Ipsum

• Rep: 18
« Reply #3819 on: March 05, 2020, 01:20:44 PM »
I got The Division 2 for 3 bucks on a psn sale, and its a pretty fun-ish looty shooty game. Brainless as all hell and the story is pretty much absent, but it's fun enough to play with friends and whatnot. Not stoked on the updates and gigs that it takes up on my ps4, however. I've had to delete every game off of my playstation to make room for this as well as call of duty, and last night I received a message that I couldn't download the recent cod update due to insufficient storage. I have a 1st generation ps4, and right now its basically a $400 dollar system that I can use to play one game. So awesome.

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3820 on: March 05, 2020, 06:37:26 PM »
Playing super Mario party on the switch 2v2 against the cpu with my girlfriend. They can fuck you up though. Chill game, pretty fun, I'm sure I haven't played one since the game cube.

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #3821 on: March 09, 2020, 08:35:02 AM »
wi luv ZeLdA

mArLeY

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #3822 on: March 09, 2020, 12:11:28 PM »
I got The Division 2 for 3 bucks on a psn sale, and its a pretty fun-ish looty shooty game. Brainless as all hell and the story is pretty much absent, but it's fun enough to play with friends and whatnot. Not stoked on the updates and gigs that it takes up on my ps4, however. I've had to delete every game off of my playstation to make room for this as well as call of duty, and last night I received a message that I couldn't download the recent cod update due to insufficient storage. I have a 1st generation ps4, and right now its basically a $400 dollar system that I can use to play one game. So awesome.
It's super easy to replace the stock hard drive with a way bigger one. It's basically 3 screws and a thumb drive loaded with the system software. You can also hook up an external usb drive if you want too.

Been playing mortal kombat 11. it's dumb.

hmmmokay

« Reply #3823 on: March 11, 2020, 04:25:03 PM »
Finished RDR2 (story) today.  Idk if I should be concerned about spoiling anything, but for lack of a better term the "ending ending" was pretty cool. I've never played RDR but I think I might have to continue on to that, why not.

Tried playing DayZ with a keyboard and mouse today (PS4) and I think I'll stick to controllers haha.

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3824 on: March 13, 2020, 05:39:02 AM »
Finished RDR2 (story) today.  Idk if I should be concerned about spoiling anything, but for lack of a better term the "ending ending" was pretty cool. I've never played RDR but I think I might have to continue on to that, why not.

Tried playing DayZ with a keyboard and mouse today (PS4) and I think I'll stick to controllers haha.

RDR2 was so damn good. The first RDR is fucking awesome as well, if you have some way to play it, go for it. Wish there was a remaster or something, but I recommend it for sure.

I have been playing luigis mansion 3 lately. Pretty goofy but pretty cool. Never have tried any of the previous entries in the series but I am having fun with this one.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #3825 on: March 13, 2020, 09:17:52 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

RDR2 was so damn good. The first RDR is fucking awesome as well, if you have some way to play it, go for it. Wish there was a remaster or something, but I recommend it for sure.

I have been playing luigis mansion 3 lately. Pretty goofy but pretty cool. Never have tried any of the previous entries in the series but I am having fun with this one.

The ending ending is great. The first part had me bored because it was the same shit over and over. When the situation changes at the end it was pretty cool how they did it.

Been playing modern warfare non stop for the first time in a decade. Haven’t enjoyed call of duty in a long time. Glad my coworker kept mentioning it even though I had fun with the beta.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #3826 on: March 13, 2020, 12:15:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Expand Quote

[close]
The ending ending is great. The first part had me bored because it was the same shit over and over. When the situation changes at the end it was pretty cool how they did it.

Been playing modern warfare non stop for the first time in a decade. Haven’t enjoyed call of duty in a long time. Glad my coworker kept mentioning it even though I had fun with the beta.

Have you played the Warzone battle royale on Modern Warfare yet? It's sick.

Got my first win last night.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1057
« Reply #3827 on: March 14, 2020, 09:15:58 AM »
I played Skate 3 for hours this week after not touching it for a couple of years. It's even better this time around

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #3828 on: March 14, 2020, 11:46:35 AM »
I played Skate 3 for hours this week after not touching it for a couple of years. It's even better this time around

Not a bad idea ...will be firing this up today been a few years for me too

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #3829 on: March 14, 2020, 02:24:06 PM »

Same story but it was the first Skate, super fun after years without playing. I think I need to switch to 3 though because the only annoying thing with the first one is not being able to pick up your board to walk up stairs/gutters etc

Yu Dum

« Reply #3830 on: March 18, 2020, 07:37:36 AM »
Played a little more of RE7 yesterday. Finally killed Marguerite, got the D-series arm, and made my way to get the snake key. Stopped there bc I went to skate, but this shit is getting more and more intense with each chapter. Can't wait to get to the finale.

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3831 on: March 18, 2020, 03:10:45 PM »
Played a little more of RE7 yesterday. Finally killed Marguerite, got the D-series arm, and made my way to get the snake key. Stopped there bc I went to skate, but this shit is getting more and more intense with each chapter. Can't wait to get to the finale.

Great game, loved every minute. Played it twice actually. Tried it in VR at my friend's place as well, was pretty neat but a bit weird, like all VR games in my opinion. I don't think I could play the whole game like that. RE2 remake was sick as well, play that next if you haven't yet.

Raccoon Manne

• Rep: -48
« Reply #3832 on: March 18, 2020, 07:28:12 PM »
BOPs 3 zombies... Can't stop myself. Such a hard game though.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #3833 on: March 18, 2020, 07:29:18 PM »
Just finished Yakuza 0 since it came to Xbox. The first time in years I've cared about and consistently played a story game.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

Gogogadget1987

• Rep: -3
« Reply #3834 on: March 18, 2020, 08:07:59 PM »
Playing panzer corps 2 right now. Almost finished days gone as well

Yu Dum

« Reply #3835 on: March 19, 2020, 06:46:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Great game, loved every minute. Played it twice actually. Tried it in VR at my friend's place as well, was pretty neat but a bit weird, like all VR games in my opinion. I don't think I could play the whole game like that. RE2 remake was sick as well, play that next if you haven't yet.
I fucking loved RE2 remake. Played it through multiple times to get the true ending. Still making my way through RE7, but I really can't wait for RE3 remake.

os89

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3836 on: March 19, 2020, 09:15:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I fucking loved RE2 remake. Played it through multiple times to get the true ending. Still making my way through RE7, but I really can't wait for RE3 remake.

Hell yea man, nice. Considering how well they did 2 I also can't wait for the RE3 remake haha. Should be good stuff

Yu Dum

« Reply #3837 on: March 19, 2020, 09:22:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Hell yea man, nice. Considering how well they did 2 I also can't wait for the RE3 remake haha. Should be good stuff
Agreed. And, seeing the improvements with the REengine between 7 and the 2 remake makes me extremely hopeful for 3.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1000
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #3838 on: March 19, 2020, 11:10:19 PM »
DOOM Eternal

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #3839 on: March 19, 2020, 11:13:19 PM »