Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 480898 times)

baaaaaaguette

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -12
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #4350 on: April 08, 2021, 03:42:07 AM »
I've been playing a ton of BF4 recently, wrecking people with the little bird is a lot of fun and flying inside building and causing mayhem is also a treat. Gunplay is very good as well.

War thunder is also a ton of fun, I do prefer Air combat over tanks though.

Been replaying Half life 2, the vibe of this game is still impressive after all these years, TF2 also holds up very well, much better than overwatch i find. Curious to see if Overwatch 2 will end up dying in 2 years like the first or if it will hold up to time.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
« Reply #4351 on: April 09, 2021, 04:49:46 PM »
I am now on my 3rd playthrough of Borderlands 2 with a second character. Really want to 100% that before I get Borderlands 3.
And still need to get level 100 in the THPS remaster. Not really looking forward to that grind ^^

But as soon as Halo Infinite drops I will cancel my social life. Just kidding ^^

I finally played it on the PSnow and like it.  Its nice to see these games streaming ... I was on the beta PSnow when it was on ps3 and that shit sucked ass

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #4352 on: April 15, 2021, 06:56:18 PM »
Been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on PC. Holy shit, the graphics are amazing and areas are accurate since it uses satellite imagery. I can even crash into my own house, lol.

beatifk

• Rep: 59
« Reply #4353 on: April 16, 2021, 04:14:58 AM »
Been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on PC. Holy shit, the graphics are amazing and areas are accurate since it uses satellite imagery. I can even crash into my own house, lol.

Haha that made me chuckle. Imagine people
Getting revenge on their real-life enemies by crashing a jet into their house kamikaze style.

It was raining the whole beginning of this week and I was off work so I started up Yakuza 0 on PS4. Itís pretty fun. For some reason I expected it to be more like GTA but itís not at all, which I prefer. I watched my exís little bro play the first Yakuza on ps2 when it was first released on my first visit to Japan and since then I thought it was a cool looking series but for whatever reason never tried any of them. I like it a lot.

jewelrunner

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4354 on: April 16, 2021, 08:41:32 AM »
Last game I played was Super Mario 3D World for Nintendo Switch. Such a good and fun co-op game. My wife and I really enjoyed it

DaleSr

• Rep: 56
« Reply #4355 on: April 19, 2021, 02:47:37 PM »
Halo 3 4v4 LAN party for my friend's bachelor party
Boi... Sinner really is making the US look like some sort of bandana republic.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1219
« Reply #4356 on: April 19, 2021, 03:40:44 PM »
Got my hands on a Switch this past weekend. Anyone have any game recommendations?

homegrown83

• Rep: -67
« Reply #4357 on: April 19, 2021, 05:21:25 PM »
Got my hands on a Switch this past weekend. Anyone have any game recommendations?

I don't know if you like RPGs, but Zelda BOTW is a must. Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, and Witcher 3.