Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 556241 times)

hmmmokay

Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #4410 on: July 18, 2021, 01:02:46 PM »
Splitgate. Really, really fun in my opinion. Billed as "halo meets portal" and that is definitely the way to describe it. Free to play too.

A nice break from Warzone.

Hinna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #4411 on: July 18, 2021, 10:08:21 PM »
i got a habit of clicking around on googleplay for free mobile games. think ive played most of them at one point like all those shitty zombie survival games with a paywall etc. a lot of these fuckers are greedy and want a flash in the pan game so the review comments are funny sometimes

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #4412 on: July 19, 2021, 01:49:37 AM »
I started up RDR2 again. Trying to not do the story this time but just wasting time hunting and doing chores for people. Trying to go fully honorable. It's very relaxing, haha.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #4413 on: July 25, 2021, 04:36:32 PM »
Playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night right now and it's soooo good. Never played Castlevania as a kid because of the arcadey nature and the difficulty but recently got into the Netflix show and am really enjoying this one since it's more Metroid-like

I haven't played that specific one, but all the GBA/DS Castlevania games are super fun. Been meaning to check out the show.

Bought this game STALKER: Call of Pripyat off steam recently cause it was cheap & had really good reviews. It's the third in a series, I'm not a big gamer so I dunno if it's well known. It reminds me of like a rougher version of New Vegas or something, but not necessarily in a bad way.

goingapelikenigo

• Rep: 89
  • please don't be a hero
« Reply #4414 on: July 27, 2021, 04:16:07 AM »
playing modern warfare 2019 3v3 gunfight snipers only and having a blast. someone just told me that they hope i catch covid and die. truly feels like call of duty.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4415 on: July 31, 2021, 05:43:46 AM »
pubg just got mosin nagants so i downloaded it for arcade mode. no scope to keep it way oldschool and put myself at a disadvantage to make it more fun. rusty old thing i love the sound

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #4416 on: August 01, 2021, 11:39:49 AM »
ME Legendary edition. Played 2 and 3 before. The first installment is fucking great!

ssNB462

• Rep: -2
« Reply #4417 on: August 02, 2021, 04:57:51 PM »
Chivalry 2 medieval warfare
Boardfeel is a myth
Come back Adio, we miss you

TooManyPros

• Rep: 59
« Reply #4418 on: August 02, 2021, 08:10:59 PM »

YBOS

• Rep: 14
« Reply #4419 on: August 03, 2021, 01:13:59 AM »
Splitgate. Really, really fun in my opinion. Billed as "halo meets portal" and that is definitely the way to describe it. Free to play too.

I agree. Waiting over an hour and a half in the queue sucks though, I'm hoping that gets resolved soon.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4420 on: August 04, 2021, 08:17:20 AM »
The Ascent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe6zxY4A4UU&t=3s

Im having so much fun with this game. If anyone has it on pc im down for co-op. Add me on steam green_wedges

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4421 on: August 08, 2021, 07:03:32 PM »
kind of like how skating has unwritten rules pubg is only legit on mobile and pc and using controllers dont even count. these pros are playing with 4+ fingers on the screen at a time thats how good they are. i want to get 1 over on them just to knock them down a peg. basically the best player right now is this kid named oldboy

check out @artsmd9. dude makes dioramas from classic game scenes. some of them are pretty friggin good

SoapyEyes

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4422 on: August 09, 2021, 09:03:41 AM »
Way of the samurai. So fucking good. Its like a 3D rouge like but way before rougelikes were really a thing.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4424 on: August 11, 2021, 05:25:35 AM »
they gotta make a good rainbow 6 game for mobile or a better cs clone. not critical ops

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4425 on: August 12, 2021, 08:24:11 AM »
I think I’m almost done with Wasteland 3.  It doesn’t have that same magic Fallout 1 and 2 had, but I’d recommend it for sure if you’re into that kind of old fashioned role playing game.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #4426 on: August 13, 2021, 12:53:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night right now and it's soooo good. Never played Castlevania as a kid because of the arcadey nature and the difficulty but recently got into the Netflix show and am really enjoying this one since it's more Metroid-like
[close]

I haven't played that specific one, but all the GBA/DS Castlevania games are super fun. Been meaning to check out the show.

Bought this game STALKER: Call of Pripyat off steam recently cause it was cheap & had really good reviews. It's the third in a series, I'm not a big gamer so I dunno if it's well known. It reminds me of like a rougher version of New Vegas or something, but not necessarily in a bad way.

I dig the show a lot. Last season just ended and now they're doing a spin off show about Richtor.

I haven't played the GBA games but heard they're a spiritual successor to Symphony of the Night. Rumor has it there's a collection of them coming out soon.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4427 on: August 14, 2021, 06:41:24 AM »
made my pubg character look like some napoleonic type from the 1800s. chicken dinner last night was kind of intense

Oldirtypasta

• Rep: -1
« Reply #4428 on: August 14, 2021, 07:04:25 AM »
Binding of Isaac Afterbirth, unfortunately I do not have a good gaming rig. Any suggestion on arcades not too heavy to run?

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #4429 on: August 14, 2021, 05:49:33 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I agree. Waiting over an hour and a half in the queue sucks though, I'm hoping that gets resolved soon.

I did a little Apex Legends, but the combat just doesn't hit like Warzone. I'm still playing a lot of the latter, but I only play Rebirth quads with randoms (voice chat muted). Keep me outta the gulag!

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 937
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #4430 on: August 20, 2021, 11:31:11 PM »
Hades

BinkyConklinFan

• Rep: 4
« Reply #4431 on: August 21, 2021, 01:21:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I did a little Apex Legends, but the combat just doesn't hit like Warzone. I'm still playing a lot of the latter, but I only play Rebirth quads with randoms (voice chat muted). Keep me outta the gulag!

Did you ever play Titanfall 2? It's hard going to apex after playing titanfall because it seems like the gameplay was made to be fast, but they just took out that part for apex.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4432 on: August 21, 2021, 03:35:52 PM »
diamond again on pubg. found 3 flares yesterday. over arcade mode for now. im just glad the fortnite hype went away. that games the worst

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #4433 on: August 21, 2021, 09:19:56 PM »
Rotating right now between Hades and Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island expansion. I already loved Ghost of Tsushima, but both have shown why they won so many Game of the Year awards last year.

giantposer

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4434 on: August 24, 2021, 03:53:24 PM »

Been running splitgate lately too it's hard as fuck but so fun.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4435 on: August 25, 2021, 06:58:12 AM »
crown. they have gliders in erangel now. did some research on how to maximize efficiency for sensitivity and graphic settings then tinkered around with the button layouts. looks and feels so much better now. chilling on classic mode for a bit playing some arcade. now that im in the ranks cant wait to run into some pros and ruin their day

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #4436 on: August 26, 2021, 06:57:59 PM »
after ruining my character and psyche with cruelty squad in order to develop a ceo mindset, i am now playing monster sanctuary. pretty good so far, good chill game. it's like a mix of bahamut lagoon, old final fantasy, metroidvania-ish platformer and pokemon.

i want to get nightmare reaper next.

Bunk Moreland

« Reply #4437 on: August 27, 2021, 09:37:22 AM »
I know I’m late to this, but Ghost of Tsushima is very, very good.

Also picked up Aliens: fire team elite. It’s alright. A lot of left 4 dead comparisons but there’s no safe room like mechanics so if your team gets wiped out after 45 minutes at the end of the mission, that’s a wrap.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #4438 on: August 27, 2021, 11:15:00 AM »
Deus Ex Mankind Divided DLC.

It's one of the best games in the last decade.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #4439 on: August 28, 2021, 05:39:24 AM »
Deus Ex Mankind Divided DLC.

It's one of the best games in the last decade.

still have to play, it's sitting in my library. want to start it up soon.