Author Topic: What was the last video game you played?  (Read 556235 times)

beatifk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 162
Re: What was the last video game you played?
« Reply #4500 on: October 05, 2021, 01:28:12 AM »
Trying for the gold rush achievement on RDR2. I’m at about 60% and I’m starting to hit some really tedious missions. Wasted like 2 hours of my morning trying 2 different missions over and over until I had to give up. Can’t waste my day off lol. 25 more gold medals to go ),:

I think I will just play RDR2 until I am completely sick of it and then quit video games forever. I really don't see another game ever being as enjoyable for me as this one.

That being said, I will never try for that Gold Rush trophy because it seems completely frustrating.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #4501 on: October 07, 2021, 09:15:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Trying for the gold rush achievement on RDR2. I’m at about 60% and I’m starting to hit some really tedious missions. Wasted like 2 hours of my morning trying 2 different missions over and over until I had to give up. Can’t waste my day off lol. 25 more gold medals to go ),:
[close]

I think I will just play RDR2 until I am completely sick of it and then quit video games forever. I really don't see another game ever being as enjoyable for me as this one.

That being said, I will never try for that Gold Rush trophy because it seems completely frustrating.
Yea idk what I was I thinking getting myself in to this one. I’ve quit multiple times but every once in awhile I’ll try again and get like 7 gold medals in an hour. I’m at 94%, 4 medals away from getting the achievement

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #4502 on: October 10, 2021, 04:37:17 PM »
pubg. vikendi is back its a better map than karakin imo. the snow ghillie suit is cool. check out squirrel simulator on google play its a funny game

charge

• Rep: 17
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4503 on: October 12, 2021, 09:35:44 AM »
Anybody playing Back 4 Blood?

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 595
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #4504 on: October 12, 2021, 01:46:28 PM »
I tried to finish the Halo MCC, but playing the campaigns LASO and alone is just not worth my lifetime for some stupid achievements and the 100% completion. (LASO = Legendary difficulty, all skulls on, you can't see your weapons or where you are aiming at and have to restart the level if you die, amongst other ridiculous shit.) Stuck at 95% completion and my OCD has to live with that.

So I started Lego Batman for some easy fun. ^^
IG: @flowterspace

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #4505 on: October 13, 2021, 01:39:06 AM »
I tried to finish the Halo MCC, but playing the campaigns LASO and alone is just not worth my lifetime for some stupid achievements and the 100% completion. (LASO = Legendary difficulty, all skulls on, you can't see your weapons or where you are aiming at and have to restart the level if you die, amongst other ridiculous shit.) Stuck at 95% completion and my OCD has to live with that.

You did most of it anyway?? Damn, bro.. You're crazy.

newguy

« Reply #4506 on: October 13, 2021, 03:32:02 AM »

This is the video game equivalent of skating in high heels, damn. Sounds like a horrible, painful time

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4507 on: October 13, 2021, 01:30:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I generally try to always give my best when I do something and my obsessive behaviour helps with that for sure. All that madness has to be good for something. Sometimes I can get a bit disappointed when I finish a game and don't know what to play next. For example RDR2 and Borderlands 3, I completed each in around 250 hours and I absolutely love those games. But thanks ^^

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #4508 on: October 14, 2021, 01:55:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I generally try to always give my best when I do something and my obsessive behaviour helps with that for sure. All that madness has to be good for something. Sometimes I can get a bit disappointed when I finish a game and don't know what to play next. For example RDR2 and Borderlands 3, I completed each in around 250 hours and I absolutely love those games. But thanks ^^

I see! They must love you at work!

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4509 on: October 14, 2021, 04:46:12 PM »
pubg warhorse achievement. they updated the shit so i cant display last seasons reach of ace status with it but still pretty happy

YungJugg

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #4510 on: October 15, 2021, 02:29:30 PM »
far cry 6 is pretty damn good

first video game in a while that I’m fucking with

newguy

« Reply #4511 on: October 16, 2021, 03:50:38 PM »
You guys ever get a period where you only ever play the same game. I’ve been stuck on bf4 for a damn year now and haven’t played anything else since.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4512 on: October 16, 2021, 09:14:37 PM »
did that for a while with mw2. now pubg i guess

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
« Reply #4513 on: October 16, 2021, 10:52:49 PM »

Keep getting my ass handed to me by Despair.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4514 on: October 20, 2021, 04:51:58 PM »
i was never good at fighting games. the usual today but tomorrow the survive till dawn zombie mode is activated again. already downloaded the map. squad vs squad in a random section of erangel with left 4 dead type of action added

GGK42069

• Rep: 4
« Reply #4515 on: October 20, 2021, 06:39:07 PM »
been going through my ps2 collection lately, been on gta san andreas for the last few days

beatifk

« Reply #4516 on: October 21, 2021, 12:59:47 AM »
I just started playing Enter the Gungeon.

I got it when it was free on the Playstation store but I literally only played it for the first time last night. I'm already afraid I will become addicted to it.

I was a huge shmup fan in the early 00s so this feels a little bit like home in a way. I was having flashbacks of playing Guwange but it also reminded me of Bangai-O.

It's a fun little game.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #4517 on: October 21, 2021, 03:58:51 AM »
Thinkin' about buying JETT for PS4.  Anyone played it?

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #4518 on: October 21, 2021, 07:12:33 AM »
Replaying Black Ops 1 campaign on hardest difficulty. The SOG mission was pissing me off last night. Endless enemies as far as you can see who all have laser accuracy and are near impossible to hit because they’re obscured by all the damn trenches. The part where you’re trying to push down the hill and then back up the opposite hill was near impossible. Couldn’t even leave cover without getting instadeath 99% of the time and the checkpoints are few and far between.

newguy

« Reply #4519 on: October 21, 2021, 11:06:41 AM »
Replaying Black Ops 1 campaign on hardest difficulty. The SOG mission was pissing me off last night. Endless enemies as far as you can see who all have laser accuracy and are near impossible to hit because they’re obscured by all the damn trenches. The part where you’re trying to push down the hill and then back up the opposite hill was near impossible. Couldn’t even leave cover without getting instadeath 99% of the time and the checkpoints are few and far between.

Those fuckers throw grenades around like its Halloween and Christmas combined too.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #4520 on: October 21, 2021, 01:51:48 PM »
i'm cheating here, but i'm downloading disco elysium rn. excited to start playing it.

beatifk

« Reply #4521 on: October 22, 2021, 07:35:49 AM »
Fuck it...

This weekend I'm going to download one of these 2 games...

Fallout 4 GOTY
Witcher 3 GOTY

What's your opinion of these 2?

I loved Skyrim and Fallout 3 when I played them. I liked Oblivion OK. I'm not a hardcore RPG player, so I assume that's why I prefer Skyrim to Oblivion, it's a bit more noob friendly. My favorite character type is archer/sniper.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4522 on: October 22, 2021, 09:14:48 AM »
my fits for zombie mode. plague suit civilian and something like stars from raccoon city pd

LesbianPUNCH

• Rep: 25
« Reply #4523 on: October 25, 2021, 03:46:40 AM »
Fuck it...

Fallout 4 GOTY
Witcher 3 GOTY

I loved Skyrim and Fallout 3 when I played them. I liked Oblivion OK. I'm not a hardcore RPG player, so I assume that's why I prefer Skyrim to Oblivion, it's a bit more noob friendly. My favorite character type is archer/sniper.

Witcher 3 is objectively one of the most incredible games of all time. The gameplay mechanics are fun as fuck once you get a feel for them, though it took me a while to figure shit out. Combat is deep and satisfying. The world is dense and beautiful. The characters are complex and so well written. I found myself legit going out of my way to talk to certain characters fairly often or visiting NPCs because they were compelling as fuck. The main quest is probably a 40-50 hour endeavor but there are hundreds of hours of side quests, some as satisfying and heavy as the main. And the dlc for this game is basically another game. It’s fucking nuts. Pure art, like a wholly realized interactive novel.
And Gwent, the card game everyone plays in the game, is so fucking good. No question, play it.

Never played fallout 4.

I’ve been on a catch-up kick lately.
COD WW2. Doom Eternal dlc. The Shadow of the Colossus remake. Grand Theft Auto 5 online. On that last note, I just came back from my first visit to LA and it’s incredible how accurate the world is in GTA5. I found my air bnb, cruised around Venice and Santa Monica, hit up the observatory. Shits amazing.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #4524 on: October 25, 2021, 07:07:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Fuck it...

Fallout 4 GOTY
Witcher 3 GOTY

[close]

Witcher 3 is objectively one of the most incredible games of all time. The gameplay mechanics are fun as fuck once you get a feel for them, though it took me a while to figure shit out. Combat is deep and satisfying. The world is dense and beautiful. The characters are complex and so well written. I found myself legit going out of my way to talk to certain characters fairly often or visiting NPCs because they were compelling as fuck. The main quest is probably a 40-50 hour endeavor but there are hundreds of hours of side quests, some as satisfying and heavy as the main. And the dlc for this game is basically another game. It’s fucking nuts. Pure art, like a wholly realized interactive novel.
And Gwent, the card game everyone plays in the game, is so fucking good. No question, play it.

Never played fallout 4.

COD WW2. Doom Eternal dlc. The Shadow of the Colossus remake. Grand Theft Auto 5 online. On that last note, I just came back from my first visit to LA and it’s incredible how accurate the world is in GTA5. I found my air bnb, cruised around Venice and Santa Monica, hit up the observatory. Shits amazing.

I need to give Witcher another shot, I enjoyed it when I played it but I got really bored with the combat and put it down. The world and quests are obviously amazing but I just couldn't get engaged with the fighting.

beatifk

« Reply #4525 on: October 26, 2021, 07:17:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck it...

Fallout 4 GOTY
Witcher 3 GOTY

[close]

Never played fallout 4.

[close]

I need to give Witcher another shot, I enjoyed it when I played it but I got really bored with the combat and put it down. The world and quests are obviously amazing but I just couldn't get engaged with the fighting.

The combat in Witcher 3 is the thing about it that's keeping me from checking it out.

As an example, I loved Yakuza 0, but thought the combat was super boring. Even with all the fighting styles unlocked, including the Legendary styles, I just wished I could skip the fighting and get back to the story or the minigames or sidequest I was working on.

On the other hand, I loved Horizon Zero Dawn which has an, arguably, equally repetitive combat system, but I would take great joy in shooting those robot animals and really liked to try the new techniques when I unlocked them.

I just prefer ranged combat in games.

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4526 on: October 26, 2021, 12:33:45 PM »
Completed Lego Batman last week and am now playing Lego Batman 2. I am mostly flying around with Superman.
I was pleasantly surprised about the difficulty of these games, they are not super easy neither super hard. Just a fun time.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #4528 on: October 28, 2021, 07:41:03 PM »
Anybody playing Back 4 Blood?
How are you liking it? I was excited for it since I used to play a ton of L4D2 but I watched a couple streams of the beta and it just didn't get me going at all. Might pick it up a little down the line, who knows.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4529 on: October 29, 2021, 09:14:00 AM »
pubg zombie mode. team died elsewhere. running to the safe zone. decimated a squad alone in 30 seconds or so